• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Psychic Cleaners

Lemme try being serious I guess it's been a while... usually on weed these days. 🌿☘️🌱
Kenny hits are higher he has reaction time amp and can teleport to dodge, And with Expert Marksmanship and superhuman stamina for a wrestler while possessing a strong will.
As well as combining several MMA and Kick boxing styles.
  • Close Quarter combat Kenny
  • Blurring his vision, Can be dodge or countered with Teleport
  • Higher hits = more damage
  • Sneaking gets countered via teleport and electricity plus Instinctive Reactions.
  • Time stop + Roundhouse kick or better yet V-Trigger equals high damage
So I'll vote for Kenny, unless you want me to call Fale here 🗿
Blvy-KA5-CMAAQp-Pe.jpg

let's say for the sake of argument(not me avoiding a loss), that springtrap tags out. how does the undertaker vs junko go?

let's say for the sake of argument(not me avoiding a loss), that springtrap tags out. how does the undertaker vs junko go?
I think Taker might end up outhaxing Junko.

Junko is stronger (though it's not much), and Taker is more skilled and experienced.

Making tag would be difficult with someone who has a plethora of ways to stop you what if Springtrap is about to tag his partner and Kenny freezes him then proceed to carry him to the other corner, not saying he can't tag but it would get tricky.

afton isn't afraid to run when in danger, and as i said, is very durable
i think with the tech manip slowing kenny down and his hard body he would have enough time to hit Kenny, realize he is outmatched, and barely make it to the sidelines intact

Fair enough...then it's Junko and Taker
Now DD is waiting for DT.
By the way Prime Taker vs Prime Omega would've sold out the Tokyo Dome both are old now......🥺

Back