• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Psychic Cleaners

Damn if it’s Afton and Taker vs Demonic Wizards that will be such a bore 😭

3 immortals and the only non immortal just has the skill and AP to stalemate too

I guess it’s a good case study to show that immortality was the best ability to have in this tournament

Honestly, if my estimation of the nature of Sprintrap's character and being is even remotely accurate I find it hard to believe that he would ever tag out instead of relentlessly chasing and assaulting his target.

And, I mean, nothing prevents Junko from tagging out again and for her tagging out is in-character.

For the record, I also think that Kenny beats Sprintrap. Sprintraps skills are suited to give him a good starting position, but once punches start flying Kenny has the upper hand here.

So is it impossible to KO Springtrap here?
Apparently his spirit will live on unless quite literally purged by the fires of hell lmao, luckily for him Burnscar got eliminated quite a while ago lol

So no I seriously doubt Kenny has the means to put him down for good, assuming he “comes back” within the required time. But Afton doesn’t really have the AP nor the skill to put Kenny down or even land any meaningful hits.

It all kinda comes down to Taker vs Junko, Taker has immortality but it’s questionable whether that would kick in within 24 hours, but considering how Jericho vs Junko went I suspect Taker only needs one life to win that battle

Yeah but skill and AP don’t get you wins if your opponent cannot be killed permanently unless under specific circumstances you cannot achieve
Honestly, without regeneration, Sprintrap at some point just ends up too broken to be an actual threat. And at that point Kenny can just disassemble him until he wins via incap.

Honestly, if my estimation of the nature of Sprintrap's character and being is even remotely accurate I find it hard to believe that he would ever tag out instead of relentlessly chasing and assaulting his target.

And, I mean, nothing prevents Junko from tagging out again and for her tagging out is in-character.

For the record, I also think that Kenny beats Sprintrap. Sprintraps skills are suited to give him a good starting position, but once punches start flying Kenny has the upper hand here.
half of Afton's character is that he is a coward
before he got the suit he used sneak attacks on children and hid in rooms that the animatronics were physically unable to see in their programming, so he could get a jump on them. we know that he can put faith in others because of vanny, i don't see why he wouldn't tag out if things got rough

half of Afton's character is that he is a coward
before he got the suit he used sneak attacks on children and hid in rooms that the animatronics were physically unable to see in their programming, so he could get a jump on them. we know that he can put faith in others because of vanny, i don't see why he wouldn't tag out if things got rough
That was before he got the suit. How is it afterwards?
Is he sane enough to stop murdering someone once he selected them as a target? Because that what it would mean to tap out.
just for a noob, how do you add yourself as a supporter on a verse?
Yeah I’ve been meaning to ask this a while, every time I link my profile it shows up in red
Just go in the supporter section of the verse page and add your name with a link to your profile. You can match the codes of the other supporters for that.

In order for the link not to be red, your profile needs to have been created. So go unto your profile page and edit it. Just add an introduction or something. Afterwards, the link shouldn't be red anymore.

That was before he got the suit. How is it afterwards?
Is he sane enough to stop murdering someone once he selected them as a target? Because that what it would mean to tap out.
Despite what you might think, Afton is surprisingly smart and sane.
he was able to keep a wrap on his crimes and was the co-founder of fazbear entertainment, he even had and took care of a family.
in the books,(which admittedly is a different universe but the point still stands) he kept his mind after he pried himself from the suit.
while he is relentless, he isn't dumb.

Huh, I see.
Well, my second point still stands. Junko will tap out if things go bad for her, so even if the tap out happens Sprintrap ultimately will have to fight again if Junko doesn't win.

To give a serious answer: I guess Kenny could do his time freeze to get hits in if it came to just repeated tapping out. And Junko regenerates while Springtrap doesn't, meaning she profits more from the breaks and can shrug off hits she might get in-between.
So in the scenario I think Kenny + Junko have better cards.

i think that springtrap could survive kenny for a bit, and the undertaker will beat junko, so even if she tags out again it can be a chip damage fight

i think that springtrap could survive kenny for a bit, and the undertaker will beat junko, so even if she tags out again it can be a chip damage fight
Junko has nigh-instantanous regeneration. She wins in a chip damage fight.

(Also don't think Undertaker necessarily wins, but we all know the Junko vs wrestler arguments by now, right?)

Junko has nigh-instantanous regeneration. She wins in a chip damage fight.

(Also don't think Undertaker necessarily wins, but we all know the Junko vs wrestler arguments by now, right?)
Junko is not outskilling Taker, plus, aside from getting a bruise, how is Junko regenerating from a Chokeslam or Tombstone Piledriver? The latter is a KO move, despite no visible damage being done.

Junko is not outskilling Taker, plus, aside from getting a bruise, how is Junko regenerating from a Chokeslam or Tombstone Piledriver? The latter is a KO move, despite no visible damage being done.
Junko shrugged off a technique that aimed at screwing up her brain, which I assume is how those techniques would K.O.
IIRC from past matches, those techniques can't take out a fully healthy opponent with a stat advantage anyways. Junko is nearly two times stronger, so for those techniques to K.O. Undertaker would have to damage her first, which he doesn't really manage due to the high speed regen.
Additionally, those techniques need to land first and, as we all know at this point, Junko can aimdodge even light. So that's not easy.

What skill is concerned: Yeah, as we know from the last Junko vs. wrestler matches Junko indeed is at a disadvantage. Although she also quickly learns opponent's moves and is pretty skilled in her own right, so it's not like she is completely outmatched either.
To make up for the skill, she has speed amp and AP+Dura advantage.
Additionally, she has better range game than Undertaker given that his lightning is restricted. (His range is unknown anyway, so...)

Junko shrugged off a technique that aimed at screwing up her brain, which I assume is how those techniques would K.O.
Tombstone focuses more on the neck than the head honestly
IIRC from past matches, those techniques can't take out a fully healthy opponent with a stat advantage anyways.
They can sometimes, but it’s rare
to the high speed regen.
Additionally, those techniques need to land first and, as we all know at this point, Junko can aimdodge even light. So that's not easy.
I’m ngl I don’t get this Aimdodge light stuff, is that not just a speed feat?

Honestly, if Junko cannot beat Jericho, she certainly can’t keep Taker down. Not to mention his immortality, though it’s success rate in a time period as low as 24 hours is admittedly very inconsistent, he could strike it rich and have a second go at Junko

Because WWE finishers do far more damage than normal moves. It doesn't matter what move it is. John Cena's Attitude Adjustment and Brock Lesnar's F-5 don't focus on the head, yet it still KO's opponents. Wrestlers are only able to kick out via Instinctive Reactions.

IIRC from past matches, those techniques can't take out a fully healthy opponent with a stat advantage anyways. Junko is nearly two times stronger, so for those techniques to K.O. Undertaker would have to damage her first, which he doesn't really manage due to the high speed regen.
Like Pika said, it can KO an opponent, but it happens rarely. However, using your finisher on an opponent in the beginning of the match leaves your opponent extremely vulnerable. A nearly 2x AP edge ain't gonna do much against someone who's significantly more skilled than you. Once again, when wrestlers take attacks from the opponent, there's no visible damage done most of the time. Other than regenerating a bruise, I highly doubt Junko's regeneration would be of use here.

The Undertaker, like many other wrestlers, has dealt with having disadvantages in AP, Skill/Experience, Speed, LS, Range, and many more. That's nothing new.

What skill is concerned: Yeah, as we know from the last Junko vs. wrestler matches Junko indeed is at a disadvantage. Although she also quickly learns opponent's moves and is pretty skilled in her own right, so it's not like she is completely outmatched either.
Taker is legit the best pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. This is going to cause tons of trouble for someone who's significantly less skilled than that opponent. Junko is outmatched here by a solid margin.

To make up for the skill, she has speed amp and AP+Dura advantage.
AP and Dura won't help much here tbh. Speed amps are cool, but like I said before, Taker has experience dealing with speed disadvantages, so this won't be that big of an issue.

Additionally, she has better range game than Undertaker given that his lightning is restricted. (His range is unknown anyway, so...)
Like I said, range is something that Taker has experience in dealing with.

Junko has abilities that will temporarily help her. Taker's skill and experience is just too much for her. Taker can use his Light Manip + Teleportation to get an upper hand here as well (though he won't hesitate to attack like in the one I showed).

Tombstone focuses more on the neck than the head honestly
So, how does it K.O.? He surely won't be breaking her neck.

They can sometimes, but it’s rare
I have my doubts that it will work with this AP gap. And, well, if it's rare it's not really a wincon that would make him likely win anyway.

I’m ngl I don’t get this Aimdodge light stuff, is that not just a speed feat?
Nope, just predicted where the light beams were going. Lightspeed is far beyond her paygrade, powerscaling wise.

Honestly, if Junko cannot beat Jericho, she certainly can’t keep Taker down. Not to mention his immortality, though it’s success rate in a time period as low as 24 hours is admittedly very inconsistent, he could strike it rich and have a second go at Junko
The Jericho debate just ended when this tourney started. She had no loss against him, so you can't really argue anything via transitive property here.

His resurrection works via getting hit by lightning? Yeah, don't think that's gonna happen any time soon. If it even works at all with the kind of injuries Junko would leave him with when he gets killed.

His resurrection works via getting hit by lightning? Yeah, don't think that's gonna happen any time soon. If it even works at all with the kind of injuries Junko would leave him with when he gets killed
The Undertaker has resurrected more times than I can count, and it’s not always been through lightning

So, how does it K.O.? He surely won't be breaking her neck.
Slamming entire body weight onto the head and more importantly neck. Doesn't actually tend to K.O at all. Paralyzes if you screw it up, maybe breaks neck like Heart did that one time. Probably wouldn't do much to her if the goal is a K.O.

Slamming entire body weight onto the head and more importantly neck. Doesn't actually tend to K.O at all. Paralyzes if you screw it up, maybe breaks neck like Heart did that one time. Probably wouldn't do much to her if the goal is a K.O.
It does KO. That's literally what all finishers do.

Because WWE finishers do far more damage than normal moves. It doesn't matter what move it is. John Cena's Attitude Adjustment and Brock Lesnar's F-5 don't focus on the head, yet it still KO's opponents. Wrestlers are only able to kick out via Instinctive Reactions.
Honestly, unless you want to argue the move is above the tournaments AP limit I don't see how that would work. I don't think these moves deal too much damage to a perfectly healthy Junko regardless.

Like, you argue that he can reliably oneshot a character twice as strong without prior damage. I don't buy it.

Like Pika said, it can KO an opponent, but it happens rarely. However, using your finisher on an opponent in the beginning of the match leaves your opponent extremely vulnerable. A nearly 2x AP edge ain't gonna do much against someone who's significantly more skilled than you. Once again, when wrestlers take attacks from the opponent, there's no visible damage done most of the time. Other than regenerating a bruise, I highly doubt Junko's regeneration would be of use here.
If the move deals no damage, then it will also not leave Junko vulnerable. Can't have your cake and eat it too. It's not like Junko can just regenerate bruises. She can regenerate anything that can be naturally recovered from. Her healing is based on speeding up her bodies natural recovery, by using the fact that she can consciously control every biological function of her body via bioelectricity.

Whatever vague mechanism is supposed to be behind that moves effects, if a human can recover from it Junko can do so too and much faster.

The Undertaker, like many other wrestlers, has dealt with having disadvantages in AP, Skill/Experience, Speed, LS, Range, and many more. That's nothing new.
That also doesn't negate the advantages, unless you can tell me how he actually got around those things. If you're worse in everything it is almost certainly circumstantial.

Taker is legit the best pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. This is going to cause tons of trouble for someone who's significantly less skilled than that opponent. Junko is outmatched here by a solid margin.
Nah, because she has stats to make up for the gap. Being faster in particular is a huge advantage against skill.

AP and Dura won't help much here tbh. Speed amps are cool, but like I said before, Taker has experience dealing with speed disadvantages, so this won't be that big of an issue.
Nah, stat advantages help a lot. Being twice as strong is more than enough to completely dominate an otherwise equal fight, so they will still do a lot in this fight.

And, again, unless you can tell me how exactly he manages to deal with it, I don't think it negates the advantage. Worse fighters than Junko have dealt with people thousands of times stronger and faster, but it should be clear that that was not without having some specific means.

Like I said, range is something that Taker has experience in dealing with.
And how does he deal with it? You're incredibly vague.

Junko has abilities that will temporarily help her. Taker's skill and experience is just too much for her. Taker can use his Light Manip + Teleportation to get an upper hand here as well (though he won't hesitate to attack like in the one I showed).
Junko's enhanced senses make the light manip useless. The teleportation doesn't look spammable, so I don't think it's very abusable mid-combat. Any showing of him using it to dodge an attack or something?

Junko has feats of dealing with teleportation attacks anyway.

The Undertaker has resurrected more times than I can count, and it’s not always been through lightning
His profile says something else. And how badly damaged can he do it?

Yeah, don't think it will break the neck with Junko's dura advantage. Body weight really doesn't add much at this AP range, unless you drop it from 100m up or something.

Yeah. Explaining how WWE finishers knocks people out is kinda hard.

We do know that it does far more damage than normal moves, so that's the best we can give you.
Yeah, under those circumstances I'm gonna say that it is damage Junko can heal in lack of evidence against that.

Last edited:
Anyway, I believe this debate has already shown at this point how Undertaker is doing nothing to Junko fast. i mean, seriously, even for him to just start landing hits on the light dodging girl will take a while. So with tagging in the game, I vote for Junko and Kenny to win.
Best case, both win their fight.
Worst case, Kenny beats Springtrap before Undertaker gets anywhere with the regenerating girl IMO.

Question: I understand Junko can heal extremely quickly, but if a move were to be capable of knocking someone of her durability but without her regen out cold, even if just for a few minutes, how does it effect Junko? A finisher could leave her out cold for a few minutes, which is really all Taker needs to put her down

And how does he deal with it? You're incredibly vague
Mid ranged weapons are rather prominently used in WWE, so the general consensus is unless an opponent is of ridiculous skill using ranged attacks/weapons, the God Tiers of the verse are capable of circumventing these disadvantages through skill alone

A: His profile says something else.
B: And how badly damaged can he do it?
A; Sometimes he just wakes up while in a casket, no lightning needed. Lightning to casket is just a very famous example of his resurrection

B: Blown up, set on fire, run over by a car, sometimes all three consecutively. The Undertaker’s immortality is far more tried and tested than the likes of Demon Bálor’s

Back