• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I did this last time, but I got the context all wrong

https://youtu.be/mZW0g5cMa-s?t=41

Essentially in the B.O.X quests, we go back to the past to fix some issues. The professor refers to this past as a "timeline". This alludes to Multiverse theory, as the past is considered a completely different timeline altogether

https://imgur.com/a/nl8QPYE

In fact, when we once again travel to another point in time a "mysterious voice" says "a different time, and a different world"

This should basically mean when you're travelling to the past or future, you're actually travelling to a parallel world / timeline

https://imgur.com/a/SJ0VrvL

Now, here we get to the sands of time. These sands of times dictate how much time has passed in the spiral. Each grain of the sands is a different past or future. Here, it is stated by Grandmother Rave who acts as the narrator and is an omniscent 4th dimensional being that these dunes are endless. This would mean there are endless' or infinite' timelines

In fact, I did ask WoG, in regards to the B.O.X quests if we did in fact travel to other timelines, and he responded with:

https://imgur.com/a/M0rz8mm

"The timelines question is very intriguing. I'd love to get back to that sometime, or perhaps even have some event characters return."

Basically implying yes, we did in fact travel to other timelines in the B.O.X quests, which essentailly confirms that the pasts and futures are timelines or parallel worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irBql6DEQAY

In fact, Grandfather Spider's entire plan was to use the dunes of the sands of time to turn back all of time across the past and future back to the first world to erase the spiral's existence, once again backing up the notion that the sands of time represent time belonging to the past and future

With this, I think it warrents a solid 2-A rating

This would apply to all the Gods and The CaC/Player if accepted.

I'll be looking forward to it. It would be great for you to leave one last legacy on this site before you leave.

Yeah. Maybe. Idk, I take school seriously and University seriously, and my timetable will keep me busy till 6pm everyday, so either my time here will be just as oof as SSJRYU's uplaod schedule (Me and him are friends) >.> or just non existent Anway. Gonna go buy some snacks and brb

The issue with a 2-A rating is that "endless" isn't enough to get it. We give 2-A when there's an outright infinite universes statement, because endless can also be synonymous with "vast" or "enormous."

They would however be very strong 2-Bs.

Fair enough, I do think 2-B is pretty solid, though the issue would lie in the term endless still possibly having that infinite vibe. So prehaps an "At least 2-B" would be the best, if admins/mods do not accept the 2-A that is.

It's debatable, depending on interpretation. It could be a normal "countless", tbh. But it could also be above DB.

@cal

In response to your second comment: In that case it seems like the best middle ground is "At least 2-B, possibly 2-A" or just "At least 2-B"

Well okay I gue--

realizes Sonic vs Rave

You know what, I think 2-B would make sense, wouldn't you agree?

See's all the chaos Raven and Spider being 2-B would cause

Yeah. 2-A boys >.>

Get it. Chaos. Spider embodies Chaos.

I'll see myself out.

But in seriousness, I guess we just need to figure out a middle ground or a solid one or the other.

But aside from memeing, what Shadow said was correct. There has to be an outright claim that the multiverse is infinite.

This site usually requires "infinite" to be outright said

@Cal Lol both of us are scared of the wizard101 verse that we're passing on who to target like hot potatoes.

@Cal

I........ promise. Maybe.

So I guess "At least 2-B" is the final agreement.

Oh. BTW, as for how far into 2-B it would be:

NVM

Where's a quote on each grain of sand being its own past/future?

"Mirage has the Sands of Time. Chronomancers manage it. Each grain is a moment in the Spiral's past, present, or future, and it falls in according with how time should flow."

Making this thread was a mistake.......... It's going to have severe consequences in vsthreads in the future. The multiverse is now out of balance. I found another statement of the sands being endless kek, not like it matters anymore. Edit: Could someone unlock the profiles listed above

Back