• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sad that yall don't know what makes Low 1-C

That is 2-A

The part that is Low 1-C is that spiral being an echo of an even greater spiral
This.

And since the God Tiers transcend the "even greater spiral" completely, they should be 6-D.

if this gets accepted, then the players. "2-A with absorption" thing on his AP page will get removed 😭

Huh. I didn't think VSBW was still interested in the verse.

Regarding characters being 6D, from what I recall, the reasoning was that the characters were treated as 5D for seeing the cosmology itself as a flattened circle/wheel, not simply for scaling to a cosmology that was itself 5D. It's been a while, but that's how I remember it going. I can see where 6D is coming from, but I will say with full certainty that the Creator isn't 7D. The Creator isn't even canon anymore and hasn't been since they revamped Wizard City's storyline, outright removing the only reference to them in the game. The lead writer for the game confirmed that this was an intentional decision:
The Creator text was a very very old set of quests that were written extremely early on, before the story had really taken shape. We'd veered away from a lot of those ideas, so rather than leave something we'd never clarify we opted to put down some hints at bigger things to come so new players would be forewarned about some of the major story stuff to come.

Huh. I didn't think VSBW was still interested in the verse.

Regarding characters being 6D, from what I recall, the reasoning was that the characters were treated as 5D for seeing the cosmology itself as a flattened circle/wheel, not simply for scaling to a cosmology that was itself 5D. It's been a while, but that's how I remember it going.
I don't even know what's happening anymore. Some of the profiles like Spiders for example look like they got the 5D rating for being able to unravel the 5D cosmology, but wouldn't they be 6D for being qualitatively superior to it?? Even the profile accepts that he exist beyond the 5D cosmology which is an echo of an even greater wheel of existence
I can see where 6D is coming from, but I will say with full certainty that the Creator isn't 7D. The Creator isn't even canon anymore and hasn't been since they revamped Wizard City's storyline, outright removing the only reference to them in the game. The lead writer for the game confirmed that this was an intentional decision:
Ok then, Creator's profile should probably be deleted

I don't even know what's happening anymore. Some of the profiles like Spiders for example look like they got the 5D rating for being able to unravel the 5D cosmology, but wouldn't they be 6D for being qualitatively superior to it?? Even the profile accepts that he exist beyond the 5D cosmology which is an echo of an even greater wheel of existence

Ok then, Creator's profile should probably be deleted
Yeah... I don't remember who wrote that section on his profile, but it was probably Zenkai. If VSB thinks that the aforementioned details of the Spiral being an "echo" of a larger existence means 5D and that Spider and co seeing it as flat would be 6D, then it's probably fine as it is, but if it's just "Spider and co are 5D because they see Existence as flat" then it probably ought to be reworded. I'm not sure how this sort of thing should be handled as it is though due to 5D and 6D both being part of the same tier.

Yeah... I don't remember who wrote that section on his profile, but it was probably Zenkai. If VSB thinks that the aforementioned details of the Spiral being an "echo" of a larger existence means 5D and that Spider and co seeing it as flat would be 6D, then it's probably fine as it is, but if it's just "Spider and co are 5D because they see Existence as flat" then it probably ought to be reworded. I'm not sure how this sort of thing should be handled as it is though due to 5D and 6D both being part of the same tier.
The Wheel that sees the Infinite * 2-A Spiral as an echo is 5-D.

The people who are beyond the 5-D stuff and see it as a flattened wheel should be 6D.

That's news to me.

I have Zenkai added on my Discord. We talk a lot, but I don't know that he's interested in participating in these threads anymore.
Ok, then.

Would also like to mention this to you:
6D for those beyond the cosmology (Spider, Raven, Aethyr Titan, etc.) is honestly pretty clear from what I read.

6D for those beyond the cosmology (Spider, Raven, Aethyr Titan, etc.) is honestly pretty clear from what I read.

I don't think any of that is necessarily wrong, I just don't know how many people would be OK with calling the characters 6D. The CRT in question was intended for 5D specifically.

Bartleby has a similar statement about his eyes transcending time, though you can argue the context is different for him because his eyes let him see through all of the past and future. So far, the only things that we know made it past his vision were the outcome of Raven & Spider's conflict (likely due to their relativity to each other and the fact that Raven created his eyes), Lemuria's disappearance (explained by it being shielded by an anti-magic cage), and Dasein, who is literal nothingness (Bartleby directly says that he can see all that is but that Dasein "never was".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back