• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6D for those beyond the cosmology (Spider, Raven, Aethyr Titan, etc.) is honestly pretty clear from what I read.

I still support 6-D Wizard101, no way in heck they're Baseline 5-D.

I mean, with how consistently they are shown being beyond the 5D cosmology FRA, it makes little sense for them to only be 5D.

What would they be, 5D+?

Most if not all of the above statements indicate a transcendence of the 5D "wheel".

The 4th statement is basically: Spider > 5-D Wheel of Existence (Is unbounded by linear time and views it as an illusion)

So he basically transcends a 5-D Wheel the same way the 5-D Wheel transcends space and time itself (this is when he has his heart).

I mean, with how consistently they are shown being beyond the 5D cosmology FRA, it makes little sense for them to only be 5D.

What would they be, 5D+?

Most if not all of the above statements indicate a transcendence of the 5D "wheel".

The 4th statement is basically: Spider > 5-D Wheel of Existence (Is unbounded by linear time and views it as an illusion)

So he basically transcends a 5-D Wheel the same way the 5-D Wheel transcends space and time itself (this is when he has his heart).
Half of those are abilities and the rest of them are just proof of scaling to 5D

It's so much harder to transcend dimensions and be in new dimensions than just "2 tons > 1 ton"

Half of those are abilities and the rest of them are just proof of scaling to 5D

It's so much harder to transcend dimensions and be in new dimensions than just "2 tons > 1 ton"
what about viewing the 5D cosmology as a flat wheel

bro i know someone will say whataboutism to me but this is kinda like how umineko got a tier upgrade for viewing the cosmology as a chess board or something
why cant wizard101 have the same thing

Without context seeing something as flat isn't enough to qualify as stated in faq as well.

It requires far more context to showcase the superiority over than just seeing it as flat because its possible to see something as flat without being higher dimensional or transcending it

Without context seeing something as flat isn't enough to qualify as stated in faq as well.

It requires far more context to showcase the superiority over than just seeing it as flat because its possible to see something as flat without being higher dimensional or transcending it
bro it makes sense why raven would see the cosmology as a flat wheel in terms of QS because she is one of the creators

I was looking at the Wizard101 blog and it talks about the cosmology being 2-A when it was actually Low 1-C all this time.

And Grandfather Spider's profile says this:
"However, even all of this is stated to be an echo of an even greater wheel of existence, which he exists beyond."

This would make grandfather spider 6D as well as all the other characters

6D for those beyond the cosmology (Spider, Raven, Aethyr Titan, etc.) is honestly pretty clear from what I read.

Add this to the OP, IMO it's good supporting evidence.

Yall don't even know the verse yall are tryna upgrade
I'll have you know that Wizard101 and Pirate101 (same verse) were my childhood, and that my account has a level 82 Pyromancer with a pet Ghost Dragon (WHICH NEVER GOT "MAY CAST HEALING" EVEN THOUGH I READ ONLINE THAT IT WOULD, SMFH).

Honestly, it looks like decent grounds for scaling to 6-D but I've no knowledge of this verse or the original arguments whatsoever.

Neutral for now.

Get it to 1-A
Lmao, That thread will most likely be concluded months later, and if it were accepted, Ant stated that there should be distinctive obligations and requirements for 1-A and qualitative superiority, according to specific situations. Rather than gathering all of them at a common point, efforts can be made to give them according to special situations.

So no 1-A?
Maybe this system will be rejected, maybe 1-A will be given only to special, specific cases/contexts, it is still in the discussion stage, because there are staffs who agreed with the thread and those who do not. And at the same time, DT and Ultima have discussions about this system. (And you more or less know how long this discussions)

At the moment, I'm trying to connect the dots of the verse reaching past an uncountably infinite number of timelines to reach the Low 1-C rating.

From there it's verifying QS between the Spiral and other realms.

At the moment, I'm trying to connect the dots of the verse reaching past an uncountably infinite number of timelines to reach the Low 1-C rating.
every single bit of history is considered a parallel timeline
each grain of sand is a moment in the spirals history so each grain of sand represents a moment of the past which creates parallel timelines
grandmother raven said that that the sands are endless.
and then we have the sands of time which is an even greater extend of endless
this would make infinite sets of infinite timelines being created over and over
and then we have the reflection caves
each reflection cave leads to a reflection of the universe, making all infinite timelines reflected against each other
This would make it Low 1-C right??

and this is where the QS part comes in according to the blog
"The Cosmic Trio have been shown and are stated to be well transcended over any other characters in the game. This notion was explained in Empryea Part II. In fact, Raven compared her own true self to the likes of the Spiral. It was stated that there is the Spiral as a whole, but the Spiral is actually an echo of an even greater wheel. However, that wheel cannot hold the tr"ue power of Raven (Spider and Bartleby), as she is beyond even the wheel that is existence, and is superior to whoever exists within that wheel. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back