• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the Wizard101 blog and it talks about the cosmology being 2-A when it was actually Low 1-C all this time.

And Grandfather Spider's profile says this:
"However, even all of this is stated to be an echo of an even greater wheel of existence, which he exists beyond."
For more supporting evidence for the characters:

This would make grandfather spider 6D as well as all the other characters

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral: @KingTempest @Planck69 @DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
So the Spiral (which seems like it's infinite times above Baseline 2-A) is "an echo" of a greater wheel, and I'm assuming this "greater wheel" would be 5-D.

That's fine (though we need staff to look at this), but we would likely need a scan of some sort for Raven and Spider being "beyond" this 5-D Greater Wheel.

So the Spiral (which seems like it's infinite times above Baseline 2-A) is "an echo" of a greater wheel, and I'm assuming this "greater wheel" would be 5-D.

That's fine (though we need staff to look at this), but we would likely need a scan of some sort for Raven and Spider being "beyond" this 5-D Greater Wheel.
is raven seeing the cosmology as a flattened wheel enough for 6D?
Flattened_circle.PNG

Last edited:
Yall jumping into verses yall have little knowledge of mannn, Zenkai gone please let this verse rest

The cosmology isn't tier 1. The transcendence of the cosmology is tier 1

Yall jumping into verses yall have little knowledge of mannn, Zenkai gone please let this verse rest

The cosmology isn't tier 1. The transcendence of the cosmology is tier 1
If an Infinite^2 2-A multiverse is an echo of a wheel, what does that make the wheel?

Arc 3

This is where the big upgrade comes from. The God Tiers, Raven, Spider, Bartleby, Divine Paradox and The Creator should be upgraded from 2-A to Low 1-C

For starters, the infinite-infinite multiverses are clearly stated to not be all of existence. The Spiral's multiverse is stated to be an echo of an even greater wheel. Meaning that existence is greater than an infinite ^ infinite multiverse. So we know 2-A is a lowball. Raven, Spider, and Bartleby, all have shown complete superiority over the multiverse, seeing it as complete insignificance, and can create, destroy, and reset existence as they see fit. Everyone inside the Spiral is an insignificant mortal to their true divine selves. A reminder that the multiverse is not all of existence. There is something even greater than it, and that these beings are beyond even that greater existence. That, and they are stated to be beyond the limited perception of mortals.

"But time is an illusion, look beyond it, and you will see that existence is a wheel. The Spiral itself is but an echo of this truth. Step off the wheel and see the great paradox, order and chaos, light, and shadow, outside our limited perceptions they are one"

In the case of the argument that this is flowery language. It is not. This is the plot for arc 4. Arc 4 revolves around these truths and Raven and co have shown superiority over their creation of the multiverse numerous times. The fact that the Spiral is not all of existence shows their scope is beyond the multiverse in the first place.

This isn't the main evidence for Low 1-C, the thing above it is, but the fact that the time butterfly is 4th dimensional, as its true name can only be pronounced and understood in a 4th-dimensional language, and that Raven and Spider transcend and have superiority over/view everyone in the Spiral as an insignificant mortal can also help towards the upgrade, as this would also apply to the time butterfly.

Nevermind I was wrong the cosmology is 5-D oh my god
Is there a thread or page explaining this? I couldn't find it on the franchise page.

Nevermind I was wrong the cosmology is 5-D oh my god

Looking at the disagreements in the thread, I'm confused as to how Tier 1 was added to the current profiles.

Read the thread, they accepted it to be a Low 1-C cosmology
Yeah, seems clear to me that the "wheel" is 5-D, and it is pretty clear that Spider and Raven transcend this cosmology according to that CRT.

I'm now in favor of 6-D W101.

is raven seeing the cosmology as a flattened wheel enough for 6D?
Flattened_circle.PNG
What exactly is meant by flattened wheels? Because it doesn't seem like a seeing a fiction, or a 2D plane, or seeing it like a "very insignificant piece."

Are there more concrete contexts or statements?

Looking at the disagreements in the thread, I'm confused as to how Tier 1 was added to the current profiles.
They disagreed with Acausality. Tier 1 was accepted
  • This is where the big upgrade comes from. The God Tiers, Raven, Spider, Bartleby, Divine Paradox and The Creator should be upgraded from 2-A to Low 1-C
    • This proposal seems fine, to me; it seems like it is higher space is non insignificant size
      • "Provably infinite, one which can be safely assumed to be so, or that is of an otherwise non insignificant size" from vs battle wiki Tiering System.
    • Low 1-C, I think is 5-D; 6-D is too speculative to me from what I see regarding the evidence.
As for the Low 1-C upgrades, they seem to be mostly reliant on the above interpretation that these dualities transcend the Wheel, which I disagree with, so by extension, I disagree with them too. What's being described in the scan is definitely Low 1-C, yeah, but I don't really see evidence that this applies to Raven and Spider.
And Ultima was corrected in that as the creatures were capable of easily manipulating and unraveling the Low 1-C construct

6D for those beyond the cosmology (Spider, Raven, Aethyr Titan, etc.) is honestly pretty clear from what I read.

Also, the Creator should be 7-D for being beyond even the understanding of the three cosmic beings, much like they are stated to be beyond the understanding of mortals and above time.

1-C W101 is based.

• Sees the 5-D cosmology as a flattened wheel.
Is there more context for this? Because this alone is not like "seeing like 2-D" or something like that, we don't use such things very much anyway. (NOT ANYMORE)
  • Unlimited compared to the limited 5-D cosmology
Not this no, I already quoted you why it's not enough
  • Flat-out beyond the 5-D cosmology, are unbound by it and its flow of time, and look down on it.
Is there any statement that they see from a higher perspective, like 2-D? If yes, that's good. But a statement or reference is required, brother.
So, is the "transcendence" here qualitative? He is beyond time, but its context is necessary. What kind of a state of being beyond is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back