• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't it be Steven Universe 2-C?

It was created across hundreds of parallel timelines, and after destroying the shard in the past, Steven used it. Although initially intended to stabilize time, Steven's misuse of the device led to the creation and eventual destruction of dozens if not hundreds of timelines. With the time glass, Steven used the shard of glass from the past and this could cause the entire parallel timeline created by Stevens' time glass to collapse and be erased also the time sphere can travel back to points in time or to another timeline isn't this a 2-C factor for Steven?

I don’t agree with it being environmental destruction. I’m pretty sure this is more so the rules of how time paradoxes work in SU rather than an actual ability of the glass. It doesn’t cause the destruction, the timelines just destroy themselves as their starting points break from being undone. Like the hourglass couldn’t destroy a bunch of neutral timelines is what I mean.

I don’t agree with it being environmental destruction. I’m pretty sure this is more so the rules of how time paradoxes work in SU rather than an actual ability of the glass. It doesn’t cause the destruction, the timelines just destroy themselves as their starting points break from being undone. Like the hourglass couldn’t destroy a bunch of neutral timelines is what I mean.
So you disagree with situation 2-C?

What exactly is it that requires Steven to be 2C here?
When we watch the entire episode, it's very clear that this sphere only gave Steven the ability to go Time Travel. Steven is just going back in time, hanging out with his own selves and trying to start a band. It is also stated in this way on the description page of the section. As Keeweed said, this is not an achievement of Environmental Destruction.
I don't agree upgrade.

What exactly is it that requires Steven to be 2C here?
When we watch the entire episode, it's very clear that this sphere only gave Steven the ability to go Time Travel. Steven is just going back in time, hanging out with his own selves and trying to start a band. It is also stated in this way on the description page of the section. As Keeweed said, this is not an achievement of Environmental Destruction.
I don't agree upgrade.
The sphere combines the timelines of past memories with Steve's timeline. As I mentioned, Steven used this sphere. Read what I wrote carefully, it answers your questions.

I read what was written quite well, but this sphere does not give any ability other than the ability to travel through time.
As I said, when we watch the entire episode and read the summary, we can understand that this is the case.
Steven just wants to start a band with the Stevens of the past and constantly goes back to time. There is nothing else but this.

The wiki I provided mentions that the sphere can travel to points in time or another timeline. This makes what he said meaningless. Each Steven has a timeline of a memory in the past, and thanks to this sphere, Steven combines the Stevens in the timelines of hundreds of memories with his own timeline.
I read what was written quite well, but this sphere does not give any ability other than the ability to travel through time.
As I said, when we watch the entire episode and read the summary, we can understand that this is the case.
Steven just wants to start a band with the Stevens of the past and constantly goes back to time. There is nothing else but this.

The Wiki You Provided said:
This results in the disruption of timelines following the multiverse theory, allowing Steven to interact with Stevens from alternate timelines.
Other Stevens are coming from other timelines. There is no situation to merge any Timelines. The Timeline's own Steven is coming to the past to put an end to this situation. And this thing is not something that Steven did on purpose. He did not know how to use it, and the buddha caused different reasons. The things that happened in the episode are all about Steven using the sphere in the wrong way. He's not doing anything intentionally.

Since you showed this, it means you still accept these timelines. You just mentioned that you only time travel, so there is no point in giving me interrupted answers, Steven, this is the reason for the creation of these hundreds of timelines.
It was created across hundreds of parallel timelines, and after destroying the shard in the past, Steven used it. Although initially intended to balance time, Steven's misuse of the device led to the creation and eventual destruction of dozens if not hundreds of timelines, which would grant him a 2-C feat.

Tbh. I just showed you what the Wiki says. The wiki mentions that Steven interacts with other Stevens. These Stevens are going back to the time when the sphere was first received. First Steven found his old self by going back to the past, then he found another self by going back to the past again, etc. These are all happening in one time. There is no evidence that an Alternative Timeline was created. You are just making assumptions from what is written in the Wiki. And as I just mentioned, Steven didn't know how to use this sphere. He does not provide himself with direct AP. It's just a Time Travel ability. There's nothing else.

We came to the meaning of hundreds of timelines based on the evidence found in the wiki I just gave, but you say the opposite even though the Wiki supports this, the function of the time glass has been shown and acting according to the wiki confirms this. The time sphere can return to points in time or to another timeline. We have seen this factor. You still give me intermittent answers.answers.It was created in hundreds of parallel timelines, and we saw Steven use this orb after destroying the shard in the past.

Timelines don't have any evidence that were created. A Steven goes back in time and interacts with the Stevens of the past, and this continues exponentially. I don't care what the wiki says, there's no point in using it as evidence unless you can prove that what's written there is 100% true. I explained why I did not participate in this upgrade. If you don't give a more creative answer, I don't think I'll answer because there are verses I'm interested in, especially Adventure Time. I don't care how it turns out in this matter, either.

Pewww. You couldn't prove anything, and you don't have any hard evidence, and you were the one who gave me the same answers one after the other lmao

Is there any reason the new timelines won’t be caused by sheer multiverse theory. Just from him time traveling, a new timeline comes as a result rather than the glass specifically making a new one itself. It’s been a bit since I watched the episode, so I can’t say definitively on the creation part, but the destruction is absolutely from time stuff itself and not the glasses doing. Though from what I remember in the episode nothing suggest it makes the new timelines and it’s just time travel doing it.

Is there any reason the new timelines won’t be caused by sheer multiverse theory. Just from him time traveling, a new timeline comes as a result rather than the glass specifically making a new one itself. It’s been a bit since I watched the episode, so I can’t say definitively on the creation part, but the destruction is absolutely from time stuff itself and not the glasses doing. Though from what I remember in the episode nothing suggest it makes the new timelines and it’s just time travel doing it.
It was created on hundreds of parallel timelines in the YouTube link I provided, and after destroying the shard in the past, Steven used it. Although initially intended to stabilize time, Steven's misuse of the device led to the creation and eventual destruction of dozens, if not hundreds, of timelines. With the time glass, Steven, can destroy the shard of glass from the past, causing the entire parallel timeline created by Stevens' time glass to collapse and be erased and Was able to travel back to points in time or to another timeline

My point is that it would be through time travel not creation or anything else. Creating a timeline through sheer time travel is just a rule of how the multiverse works not a product of the glass itself. The destruction is 100% absolute not because the glass has ED. It’s the rules of the multiverse, the timelines end because their starting points get screwed up and there is no more beginning for the timelines to come from to begin with.

The timelines started from Steven time traveling, he stopped that from happening so the timelines can’t start anymore since there means of starting are gone, thus they stop existing. That’s on the timelines not on the glass.

However, it is said that Steven recreated these timelines, one of the nature of this time sphere happened when he came into contact with him, he does not practice any time travel here and the other stevens have a rebellion to go to their own timeline.

Yeah, he created them and recreated them through time travel, after rewatching the episode that’s absolutely how it works.

“one of the nature of this time sphere happened when he came into contact with him”

Could you clarify by what you mean when it comes to the ‘nature’, because I don’t know what you are referring to with it. And I hope that doesn’t come off as rude, genuine confusion there.

Yeah, he created them and recreated them through time travel, after rewatching the episode that’s absolutely how it works.
Unfortunately, time travel is not visible there. I have mentioned the 2-C situation for Steven here.

You didn’t, you just said the nature. I’ve watched the clip and everything he did was through time travel, so could you please clarify which part you are referring too.

Again, fully rewatched every again. It’s from time travel. If you are referring to Stevens in the end scene, they are time traveling in with their own glasses from the time stuff, the original Steven isn’t making them.

What I mean by the word "nature" is the structure of the sphere, we see that the sphere was created on hundreds of parallel timelines and there is no case of time travel here for Steven. eventually led to his destruction, which would give him 2-C success

What scene are you referring to. You keep saying it did this, but that’s not in the episode from what I’ve seen.

Plus the time travel didn’t lead to the destruction, it was painfully clear breaking the original glass, thus making those futures not possible, is what caused their destruction. Which would be a universe thing not something from the glass, since it would just be the universes not being able to survive without their beginnings.

What I mean by the word "nature" is the structure of the sphere, we see that the sphere was created on hundreds of parallel timelines and there is no case of time travel here for Steven
What? Didn't Steven travel through time?
Please review the scans you have used yourself. Literally video's name Time Travel Goes Wrong and pay attention to Steven's speeches throughout the episode.

Plus the time travel didn’t lead to the destruction, it was painfully clear breaking the original glass, thus making those futures not possible, is what caused their destruction. Which would be a universe thing not something from the glass, since it would just be the universes not being able to survive without their beginnings.
I missed that, but you made a very good point.

Back