• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Perpetua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since the Low 1-C Monitor Brothers was rejected, i think 2-A Perpetua should upgraded to Low 1-C instead of 2-A and since she is superior to her childrens, it would not cause any problem.

• Wields the dark aspect of the Totality including the Still Force and the Sixth Note the most notable for this thread since it is the dark equivalent to the Dimensional Superstructure.
  • Dwarf Brainiac One Million who had infinite futures he plucked from Hypertime in his fingertips. (More 2-A than Low 1-C but still)

She is superior to her children, but I don't think there is any evidence that Perpetua is infinitely superior to her children. That idea seems to be pretty consistently contradicted by the three contending with her together. She's ridiculously high into 2-A, but the 1-C evidence is vague and lacking, imo.

well we could also say that the dark multiverse has its version of the new gods since it is said to be an ocean where the multiverse floats like a small island.

Yeah but her doings broke Hypertime and earlier, she had Hypertime in her grasp. Plus, she has technologies capable to stabilize Hypertime.

ClassicNESfan said:
She is superior to her children, but I don't think there is any evidence that Perpetua is infinitely superior to her children. That idea seems to be pretty consistently contradicted by the three contending with her together. She's ridiculously high into 2-A, but the 1-C evidence is vague and lacking, imo.
Well, the brothers where not able to stop Perpetua without the Judge of the Source the only time the brothers had a chance of fighting and defeating her was before her rise where she was weakened. I don't know if she is really infinitely superior but she clearly dwarf her sons.

The quote about her having "hypertime in her grasp" is said in such a way that you'd need proof she was literally holding it before upgrading. And even then, it would probably be an outlier, given her other showings. It's more likely the quote was meant figuratively. Having the technology to stabalize hypertime only further complicates this because if she could literally grasp it, she wouldn't need that kind of technology. She likely has it because in her true form, she's massively beyond hypertime. In her contained form, she needs help to affect it.

I guess you're right she didn't really used this technology but Brainiac did and stealed infinite futures of death from Hypertime thanks to her technology.

Yeah, ClassicNESfan's analysis seems fine. Just waiting for the opinion of the others but what ClassicNESfan said make sense.

@Matthew Schroeder Why do you think the Monitors should be Low 1-C? Can you elaborate more about this?

I think they are more consistently affected by lower physical entities. A point was made to show amped Superma knocking out The World Forger, for instance. Additionally, the only real Low 1-C showings between them seem to be a few vague statements that can be interpreted multiple ways. Other than that, they only have 2-A feats and a handful of scaling chains putting them above 2-A entities. It feels like a needless upgrade.

I think ClassicNESfan seems to make sense but i'm curious about the opinion of Matthew Schroeder on why the Monitor should be Low 1-C.

@Elizio: I don't really think that's relevant to the discussion unless you're suggesting The Source Wall was portrayed as Low 1-C in this story. It varies from portrayal to portrayal quite chaotically.

@Oliver: The World Forger was never stated to be in his 1-A during that event. The Monitors are capable of adjusting their dimensions at will. He was in a state that allowed him to interact with the multiverse he was crafting. It was a very straight forward showing. The World Forger was going on about his ability to create multiverses the entire story. He straight up kicked Superman's tail before the amp. Superma sundipped countless times, the narration very clearly said he was more powerful than he's ever been before, he knocked The World Forger down with a punch, and the writer repeatedly reaffirmed this sequence of events afterwards. This is not your standard outlier scenario that we can just ignore, wherein the showing was unimportant or the author was likely unaware of the powers he was dealing with and accidentally suggested someone was stronger than they should be. It was a defining moment, clear benchmarks of power were repeatedly given, Superma was specifically given an amp to contend, and he knocked The World Forger down. There is overwhelming evidence that the writer knew what he was doing, wanted it to make sense, and had the conclusion in mind from the beginning. Trying to dismiss it to upgrade The World Forger to Low 1-C is to cherrypick evidence to support an already established conclusion.

1- wait if that World forger was not 1A, then we can scale the fact that he created a future version of the hypertime

2-we should organize the perpetual profile since its 1A powers are linked with the 2A powers.

3-also the destruction of the source wall did not kill the new gods?

ClassicNESfan said:
I think they are more consistently affected by lower physical entities. A point was made to show amped Superma knocking out The World Forger, for instance. Additionally, the only real Low 1-C showings between them seem to be a few vague statements that can be interpreted multiple ways. Other than that, they only have 2-A feats and a handful of scaling chains putting them above 2-A entities. It feels like a needless upgrade.
Agreed.

@ClassicNESfan

What do you think that we need to do here?

I think Oliver made a reasonable critique when he pointed out that Perpetua's profile is not properly divided into two sections like her children are. We should probably fix that flaw, but otherwise, I think the profiles are fine the way they are.

ClassicNESfan your evaluation make sense and i think 2-A is fine for In Multiverse Perpetua now. Thank you for your help!

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back