• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Okay, it shoud be noted that this thread isn't just for Perpetua but also for The Batman Who Laughs, Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint) and The Ultra-Monitor.

1. First off, Perpetua's stamina on her profile is said to be infinite, which isn't true because the Crisis Energy that powers Perpetua and the Anti-Crisis Energy aren't unlimited energy sources, overusing them can deplete these energies and needs to be recharged. This is strongly supported to the fact that characters wielding these energies needed strong power supplies to maintain power.
  • In this scan, Wonder Woman explains that Perpetua draws her energy from Crisis Worlds in the Dark Multiverse and that these energies are transmitted to the human antennas, where they are amplified and sent to Perpetua.
  • In this particular scan, Wonder Woman says that if no one remembers the Crises, Batman Who Laughs wouldn't be able to power her queen (Perpetua).
  • In this scan, Superman explains that destabilizing Earth-0 would prevent the Darkest Knight from drawing more power from it.
  • In this scan, Sgt. Rock says that Wonder Woman draws strength from her friends to fight against the Darkest Knight.
  • In this scan, Lex Luthor explains that everyone are batteries for the Crisis Energy and the Anti-Crisis Energy.
So what i propose is to remove the infinite stamina and add instead:

"Godlike but not infinite: (Crisis Energy and Anti-Crisis Energy are not unlimited power sources, they can be depleted and need to be recharged)."

This should apply to the following characters: Perpetua, Darkest Knight, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman.

2. Also, Perpetua's keys are wrong because they are not "true or diminished states". They should be removed and replaced with Pre-Seventh Force Unlocked (weakened) and Post-Seventh Force Unlocked (full power). The Seventh Force was the key to unlock Perpetua's full power after all.

This should apply to Perpetua only.

3. Pre-Seventh Force Perpetua (weakened) and The Ultra-Monitor should be 2-A as they are considerably above the Monitor, Anti-Monitor and World Forger and while weakened she was able to control Hypertime which embeds infinite timelines.

Post-Seventh Force Perpetua (full power) should be 1-A as she made the cosmological superstructure of the Multiverse with its final realm and highest plane of existence being the Sixth Dimension, a realm above the Outerversal Monitor Sphere. Rivals the Darkest Knight in power and held her own against him until her power ran out.

This should apply to the following characters: Perpetua, The Ultra-Monitor.

Last edited:
Shouldn't TDK still have infinite stamina? He has a batmanhattan body.

Isn't Hypertime Low 1-C since it contains even the godsphere?

Shouldn't TDK still have infinite stamina? He has a batmanhattan body.

Isn't Hypertime Low 1-C since it contains even the godsphere?
I don't think that TDK should have infinite stamina giving the fact he needed a power supply to draw power and for the above reasons. Also, he told Superboy-Prime that he didn't want to waste any energy on him. This happened when his power was still limited because he couldn't draw any power. I'll post the scan here later. For the Hypertime stuff, I'll wait for other members to give their opinion.

I'm sure the power he was drawing was to make himself stronger and not about stamina as we never see a scene he stated he was tired or anything. Yeah he didn't wanna waste the energy he got on him that's not about stamina, stamina is different simply having an immeasurable amount of energy that can finish or depleted and your innate stamina are different. So basically what I'm trying to say is that his crisis Energy can be depleted but his stamina has nothing to do with that energy.

He should be the only one with infinite stamina unlike the rest.

This seems sense,except for that we do not have a "Godlike" Stamina tier. It would just end up as "Superhuman" and that's it.

Thank you and what do you think about Hypertime containing the Sphere of the Gods? Is this scan saying Hypertime contains the SoG or just that there are gods who operate in Hypertime?
To me that sounds like saying the gods transcend time or experience time in a way that is completely different from our own. Given what I know about DC's gods, I think it's best interpreted as saying that for them the conflict is an atemporal state of being. Mortals experience it was a sequential series of events, but for gods who are above time, they are always attacking. There is no before, or after.

Hypertime is bigger currently its shown recently that Omniverse is spatial part of the DCU and Hypertime the temporal part of DCU though no one scales to current Hypertime except there's something i'm missing.

Hypertime is bigger currently its shown recently that Omniverse is spatial part of the DCU and Hypertime the temporal part of DCU though no one scales to current Hypertime except there's something i'm missing.
The Multiverse is now its own "small-scaled" Omniverse within the Greater Omniverse. It incorporates an infinite stream of multiverses and countless new universes, known as the "Infinite Frontier." Maybe that was what Batman was talking about in Flashpoint Beyond, with the Infinite Frontier and the Sphere of the Gods being the spatial part and Hypertime being the temporal part.

The Multiverse is now its own "small-scaled" Omniverse within the Greater Omniverse. It incorporates an infinite stream of multiverses and countless new universes, known as the "Infinite Frontier." Maybe that was what Batman was talking about in Flashpoint Beyond, with the Infinite Frontier and the Sphere of the Gods being the spatial part and Hypertime being the temporal part.
So you mean they were referring to the omniverse and not greater omniverse? How are we to know next time if they mean omniverse or greater omniverse, some writers might not know about the greater omniverse except Scott Snyder and Williamson.

So you mean they were referring to the omniverse and not greater omniverse? How are we to know next time if they mean omniverse or greater omniverse, some writers might not know about the greater omniverse except Scott Snyder and Williamson.
At this point, context is always king.

The name change is fine and I guess the tiering change is fine, but I'm not the best person to ask here.

Thank you for helping out.

If somebody writes a good explanation post for what currently needs to be evaluated here, I can ask for further help afterwards.

Okay, it shoud be noted that this thread isn't just for Perpetua but also for The Batman Who Laughs, Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint) and The Ultra-Monitor.

1. First off, Perpetua's stamina on her profile is said to be infinite, which isn't true because the Crisis Energy that powers Perpetua and the Anti-Crisis Energy aren't unlimited energy sources, overusing them can deplete these energies and needs to be recharged. This is strongly supported to the fact that characters wielding these energies needed strong power supplies to maintain power.
  • In this scan, Wonder Woman explains that Perpetua draws her energy from Crisis Worlds in the Dark Multiverse and that these energies are transmitted to the human antennas, where they are amplified and sent to Perpetua.
  • In this particular scan, Wonder Woman says that if no one remembers the Crises, Batman Who Laughs wouldn't be able to power her queen (Perpetua).
  • In this scan, Superman explains that destabilizing Earth-0 would prevent the Darkest Knight from drawing more power from it.
  • In this scan, Sgt. Rock says that Wonder Woman draws strength from her friends to fight against the Darkest Knight.
  • In this scan, Lex Luthor explains that everyone are batteries for the Crisis Energy and the Anti-Crisis Energy.
So what i propose is to remove the infinite stamina and add instead:

"Godlike but not infinite: (Crisis Energy and Anti-Crisis Energy are not unlimited power sources, they can be depleted and need to be recharged)."

This should apply to the following characters: Perpetua, Darkest Knight, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman.

2. Also, Perpetua's keys are wrong because they are not "true or diminished states". They should be removed and replaced with Pre-Seventh Force Unlocked (weakened) and Post-Seventh Force Unlocked (full power). The Seventh Force was the key to unlock Perpetua's full power after all.

This should apply to Perpetua only.

3. Pre-Seventh Force Perpetua (weakened) and The Ultra-Monitor should be 2-A as they are considerably above the Monitor, Anti-Monitor and World Forger and while weakened she was able to control Hypertime which embeds infinite timelines.

Post-Seventh Force Perpetua (full power) should be 1-A as she made the cosmological superstructure of the Multiverse with its final realm and highest plane of existence being the Sixth Dimension, a realm above the Outerversal Monitor Sphere. Rivals the Darkest Knight in power and held her own against him until her power ran out.

This should apply to the following characters: Perpetua, The Ultra-Monitor.
^^^

Summary:

1. Change the stamina of Perpetua, TDK, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman to "Superhuman."

2. Change the keys names on Perpetua's profiles to "Pre-Seventh Force Unlocked" and "Post-Seventh Force Unlocked."

3. Change the tier of weakened Perpetua and The Ultra-Monitor to 2-A.

Summary:

1. Change the stamina of Perpetua, TDK, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman to "Superhuman."

2. Change the keys names on Perpetua's profiles to "Pre-Seventh Force Unlocked" and "Post-Seventh Force Unlocked."

3. Change the tier of weakened Perpetua and The Ultra-Monitor to 2-A.
@Eficiente @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist @Gasper @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Stefano4444 @Zensum @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Hykuu @KingEzran @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

Given that we do not seem to receive any more replies here, and Qawsedf234 and I have accepted this, should we apply this change, or wait for further input for a while longer?

Given that we do not seem to receive any more replies here, and Qawsedf234 and I have accepted this, should we apply this change, or wait for further input for a while longer?
Well, if it doesn't bother anyone, then I think we've come to an agreement.

Okay. That is probably fine then.

Should I only unlock Perpetua's page, or any other ones as well?

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will re-lock the pages in question then.

Should I close this thread as well?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back