• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Peak Hax in DBH vs Peak Hax in JJBA

Wait, according to Kars' profile, the UNDERSTANDING is passive. So i'm still keeping my vote (tho I do think Mechi has a better overall chance of coming out on top)

What? I don't recall that ever being a thing, not even in the older threads. He had to see the user, or see how they work.

The problem is, he would've gotten absorbed before he could do that since Passive > seeing/thought.

What? I don't recall that ever being a thing, not even in the older threads. He had to see the user, or see how they work.

The problem is, he would've gotten absorbed before he could do that since Passive > seeing/thought.
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)

Also I don't recall Mechikabura immediately absorbing the multiverse, the absorption starts passively, but it didn't immediately absorb everything in the Multiverse.

Jotaro actual power 👀
hqdefault.jpg

It's the same stand

How does Kars see a higher dimensional, passive, invisible absorption ability, which he would need to do before understanding it, regardless of whether the understanding is instant or not? It's also a stretch to say he can understand Mechikabura's absorption just because he can understand D4C. D4C also doesn't have 2-A range, picking one timeline among infinite doesn't mean that its ability is spanning across the entirety of that infinity. Like, if I'm in a room of infinite marbles, and pick up one marble, does that mean I have infinite lifting strength? No, I'm just grabbing one small object out of infinity. As a matter of fact, its range is even listed as universal on his page. Also I'm pretty sure JoJo's 2-A is baseline, whereas the 2-A in DBH is not. I wouldn't say it's reasonable to assume that Kars can understand Mechikabura's absorption.

Honestly, with that having been Kars only debatable wincon to my knowledge, on top of Mechikabura's far superior stats and hax, I'm pretty sure this is a stomp for Mechikabura.

How does Kars see a higher dimensional, passive, invisible absorption ability, which he would need to do before understanding it, regardless of whether the understanding is instant or not? It's also a stretch to say he can understand Mechikabura's absorption just because he can understand D4C. D4C also doesn't have 2-A range, picking one timeline among infinite doesn't mean that its ability is spanning across the entirety of that infinity. Like, if I'm in a room of infinite marbles, and pick up one marble, does that mean I have infinite lifting strength? No, I'm just grabbing one small object out of infinity. As a matter of fact, its range is even listed as universal on his page. Also I'm pretty sure JoJo's 2-A is baseline, whereas the 2-A in DBH is not. I wouldn't say it's reasonable to assume that Kars can understand Mechikabura's absorption.

Honestly, with that having been Kars only debatable wincon to my knowledge, on top of Mechikabura's far superior stats and hax, I'm pretty sure this is a stomp for Mechikabura.
Kars has a Chance though even though Mechikabura would win
Thats why I voted Mechikabura but Kars still has a Chance

Kira's BtD? How is it "5D"? It's just plain old fate manipulation. Those who have died before time is reversed by him are fated to die again. I also still don't see how this would allow Kars to adapt to, let alone gain Mechikabura's absorption, considering the massive differences between both abilities.

Kira's BtD? How is it "5D"? It's just plain old fate manipulation. Those who have died before time is reversed by him are fated to die again. I also still don't see how this would allow Kars to adapt to, let alone gain Mechikabura's absorption, considering the massive differences between both abilities.
Kira is completely unrelated, I'm talking about Beyond, who is a 5D God who gives passive Fate and Plot hax tho who's "blessed" from it, like JJ DIO

Based on the descriptions I could find, it sounds more like a 4D entity. Disregarding that though, when has Kars adapted to a Beyond? I searched up the actual JoJo wiki page of it, and it didn't say anything about Kars understanding a Beyond.

Seeing characters as fiction can extend from a one dimensional difference to a difference between two levels of outerversal or beyond that. What's your point?

If I was using a wiki to determine how strong a character is, sure. That is entirely not what I'm doing. I used it to find a reference to Kars understanding Beyond, which isn't mentioned anywhere on his vs wiki page from what I can tell.

Seeing characters as fiction can extend from a one dimensional difference to a difference between two levels of outerversal or beyond that. What's your point?

If I was using a wiki to determine how strong a character is, sure. That is entirely not what I'm doing. I used it to find a reference to Kars understanding Beyond, which isn't mentioned anywhere on his vs wiki page from what I can tell.
Last i checked and asked around, those who see something as fiction are 5D

Also even as reference you wont find anything helpful, a normal wiki isnt gonna point you stuff that a vs site would for a character

I have literally never seen someone say that before now. It's a being that transcends time and space, and works as the in-universe author for JoJo's, nothing about that implies 5D.

Lol what? You're literally saying that the chances of the wiki pages of either Beyond and novel Kars' wiki pages referencing that specific event are nonexistent. I'm not looking for a calculation or tiering system, I'm looking for a single reference of a feat/important event that I've never heard of, and can't find mention of on vs wiki. That claim is just ridiculous.

I don't even care about the 5D argument. I just want to actually see something that proves Kars can understand something like Beyond.

Then you been sleeping or something, cuz again seeing something as fiction is 5D, mxy from DC is an example

You realize regular wikis are written by how they see fit from what they read, sometimes being full of lies too or missing stuff

I don't even care about the 5D argument. I just want to actually see something that proves Kars can understand something like Beyond.
Here or also Here
It always being treated as 5D by Jojo supporters only.

Show me a CRT about 5D beyond that has been accepted by staffs, cuz I never seen one before.
So now their words has less value than people who aren't supporters lmao. That's clearly bias against Jojoverse

So now their words has less value than people who aren't supporters lmao. That's clearly bias against Jojoverse

This wiki works by a system where you gotta make a CRT in order to give some characters a certain stats/tier. It doesn't matter if you thinks Jojo is 5D or even 1-A, no accepted CRT=can't be used as argument.

Also, the thread you link above is nowhere near being accepted. It's just talked about planning for Beyond's profle creation, which has not been implemented and accepted yet.

This wiki works by a system where you gotta make a CRT in order to give some characters a certain stats/tier. It doesn't matter if you thinks Jojo is 5D or even 1-A, no accepted CRT=can't be used as argument.

Also, the thread you link above is nowhere near being accepted. It's just talked about planning for Beyond's profle creation, which has not been implemented and accepted yet.
Him being 5D regardless was accepted, so the Fate hax still 5D is, whenerver you like it or not.

Even like they said it would be iffy, vague to create the Profile
It would most likely get "Unknown"
5-D jojoverse is only accepted by Jojo fans
I didnt See a stuff or even a normal neutral member who is knowledgeable about Jojo saying that

Back