• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Dark Enchantress Cookie

Cookie: 4

Mario: 0

Rules

Both 2-B (Base DEC vs Mario with the Pure Hearts)

Speed equalized

they are 31 ft apart

In-Character DEC vs Bloodlusted Mario

Mario gets all of his optional equipment

both have knowledge of each other

Victory Condition: Incap Only

Battle takes place at Gravel Pit from team fortress 2

Also wait for ailamiona to reply. (she's the only person i know who's an expert on cookie run)

Last edited:
Wait Cookie run has profiles??? Oh crap
They always did, ever since June

Anyways, what does Mario do first in bloodlust? Dark Enchantress will likely start with sealing since she has prior knowledge of him. He also doesn't resist it either

Doesn't work, Mario can't go save peach at that rate.

Yes his fate manipulation is ******* stupid.
Is Mario always assumed to be fighting to save Peach under SBA? Because Chantress has a more reliable fatehax since it's just "bring victory to those with a righteous cause", which she can't activate inherently since she's a bad guy but she can switch to White Lily and do so

She can switch to second key at any moment, kinda like Pyra and Mythra. But I probably should've specified that in the page as a note

You definitely should've, but don't think her fate manipulation would work too well since Mario kinda does have a pure heart

It's whoever wielding the shield that is fighting for a righteous cause gets fate manip. I misworded it on several other CR pages and didn't feel like fixing it
I feel that lol

Also Mario has everything for whatever reason and considering how fast something like Catch Cards come out(really god damn fast) I don't see what DEC can do here unless her transformation is thought-based

DEC could just transmute Mario into coins or data, trap him in a time loop, negate Mario's resistances to make her powers work on him, Corrupt Mario, use her power absorption, possess Mario, EE Mario, and more
What can Mario do?

She has Resistance Negation, unless he resists that

can it negate all superpower immunities?

because unless it's proven.

for example: if a user of resistance negation can negate the immunities of someone immune to fire manipulation.

it would be an NLF that they can negate more than that. unless proven.

Doesn't exactly need to, once her own fate manip comes into play, yeah, she'd be able to incap him in some way to win, but as it stands in base she REALLY can't do shit cause most, if not all of her hax is lethal, which would be lolno'd by Mario's own fate manip

can it negate all superpower immunities?

because unless it's proven.

for example: if a user of resistance negation can negate the immunities of someone immune to fire manipulation.

it would be an NLF that they can negate more than that. unless proven.
Rainbow Bear Jellies are explicitly stated to be immune to magnetic stuff but it doesn't really fall into VSBW'S definition of "immune", I guess.

Mario isn't even immune to powernull on his page, he just resists it

Passive. But since Dimentio could use his other shit and Count Bleck the vast majority of his hax, its not exactly working on everything
I see, well I don't really think it would apply in that scenario since DEC isn't linked to the Chaos Heart
question.

mario does have time travel but could it work? if he's bloodlusted?

i mean i looked at DEC's profile.

and she doesn't have any acausality.
DEC also has time travel, but it's not on her page

I see, well I don't really think it would apply in that scenario since DEC isn't linked to the Chaos Heart

DEC also has time travel, but it's not on her page

yeah but mario has acausality type 1

so unlike her.

he wouldn't be affected if DEC went back in time and killed him as a baby.

yeah but mario has acausality type 1

so unlike her.

he wouldn't be affected if DEC went back in time and killed him as a baby.
Worst ever possible way to win ever

Plus, Dark Enchantress Cookie was made as White Lily Cookie as soon as she was created, so Mario would be BFRing himself and fighting someone else

Mario is WAAAAAY more likely to catch card(Literal handwave or similar or use various other hax DEC has 0 resistance to

Regardless I think DEC can switch to second key and fatehax to win, which is thought-based, how quickly would she do that

Mario is WAAAAAY more likely to catch card(Literal handwave or similar or use various other hax DEC has 0 resistance to
I keep forgetting to specify in the page, but DEC also got sealed in Crescent Moon Magic which seals the opponent's soul in a void (It's even in her page, except it's Pure Vanilla Cookie in this context), and broke out with a disembodied consciousness (Since her body was destroyed, or that's what Pomegranate Cookie was trying to imply). So she kinda already resists it but not really
Regardless I think DEC can switch to second key and fatehax to win, which is thought-based, how quickly would she do that
She actively switches between the two to **** with her enemy or to get what she wants through any means necessary (like when she was sealed), so she'll probably break out White Lily as soon as Mario tries to seal her

Back