• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not stonewalling I am arguing with them. Besides they keep repeating as well as you can see "He never used in his battle against frisk" "He didn't use it in his fight"
because they're right. he never did either of those things. the burden of proof is on you, not them.

because they're right. he never did either of those things. the burden of proof is on you, not them.
He never did because of an context. He was toying with frisk but with mario theres no reason for him not to absorb like he did to all the other monsters.

6rvsnz.jpg

immeasurable speed sans.

Its funny because the context of the fight is obviously shown. Asriel wants to kill them yes but he wants to see their DT drain and win them over to show how "pathetic" frisk is compared to him.

that doesn't disregard how he mainly wanted to just reset everything after killing you

He used it the second he got the chance against anyone other than frisk

to enter his God of Hyperdeath form, he doesn't use it again afterwards

Its a AOE that fills the entire underground

an AOE mainly shown to absorb the monster souls to become Asriel Dreemurr, he doesn't do it again

No. If you go to the snowdin citizens and napstablook they talk about how a strange light traveled around the underground and absorbed everyone into it. Napstablook even says he closed his curtains so it won't go near him or something lol.

already corrected myself on that, along with telling you that the "light aoe" was only used to become God of Hyperdeath, nothing else

He fight against his "best friend" and uses absorbtion to anyone other- How does mario qualify as a "best friend" by that logic?

why is Mario suddenly his "best friend"? I'm saying Asriel doesn't use absorption in his fight because he literally just can't

Monster's can only absorb human souls after defeating them, that same logic most likely ain't applicable to another monster, as we saw before the boss fight

he was able to absorb the 6 human souls because they were already deceased to begin with, so there wasn't a need to kill em

the same logic can be applied here

why is Mario suddenly his "best friend"? I'm saying Asriel doesn't use absorption in his fight because he literally just can't

Monster's can only absorb human souls after defeating them, that same logic most likely ain't applicable to another monster, as we saw before the boss fight

he was able to absorb the 6 human souls because they were already deceased to begin with, so there wasn't a need to kill em

the same logic can be applied here
he doesn't need to kill people to absorb their soul in this key, he can just absorb them outright.

knew you were gonna link that

I said that ain't just to become God of Hyperdeath

the 6 other souls were already deceased, so nothing really stopped Flowey from absorbing them to become Photoshop
... okay but he still absorbed living breathing people for their souls. you wanted proof of him absorbing living people, and i gave it to you.

the human souls have nothing to do with this, as he already had them when he was doing that.

knew you were gonna link that

I said that ain't just to become God of Hyperdeath

the 6 other souls were already deceased, so nothing really stopped Flowey from absorbing them to become Photoshop
He doesn't need to kill to absorb, but he still doesn't lead with it lol.

... okay but he still absorbed living breathing people for their souls. you wanted proof of him absorbing living people, and i gave it to you.

that was.. other monsters, meaning the same logic applicable to humans.. probably ain't when it's a monster absorbing another.. monster

the human souls have nothing to do with this, as he already had them when he was doing that.

they kinda do, as they're the central point of his absorption to begin with

that was.. other monsters, meaning the same logic applicable to humans.. probably ain't when it's a monster absorbing another.. monster
got any proof it's different for monsters absorbing monsters to monsters absorbing humans? otherwise thats just speculation.

thats more proof it's the same for monsters and humans.

but how, it doesn't mention a monster absorbing another monster

then again, I think it's mainly because Flowey is in a sort of grey area between human and monster, as he lacks a soul entirely

that may be the reason he's able to absorb monster souls as well, and why he's the only one shown to do so

am I allowed to vote Mario now?

but how, it doesn't mention a monster absorbing another monster

then again, I think it's mainly because Flowey is in a sort of grey area between human and monster, as he lacks a soul entirely

that may be the reason he's able to absorb monster souls as well, and why he's the only one shown to do so
Flowey can absorb monsters because he wasn't in his base at the time, he had the 6 human souls, therefore could bypass that need to kill someone for their soul.

also yeah, he's kinda in a grey area regardless.
am I allowed to vote Mario now?
I haven't given a shit since this thread's creation. go for it.

Flowey can absorb monsters because he wasn't in his base at the time, he had the 6 human souls, therefore could bypass that need to kill someone for their soul.

then Flowey's just a special case

I haven't given a shit since this thread's creation. go for it.

****** finally, voting for Mario for the damn bullshit that's in his optional equipment, and the fact Asriel doesn't start with absorption

seals him with Catch Cards or whatever

Tbh Flowey isn't a monster, but just a living flower. This is why when he dies his body doesn't disappear.

His absorption works with both humans and monsters for this reason.

Guys, it's not that Asriel WILL NEVER ABSORB NO MATTER WHAT, just that he won't start with it.

Ofc if he gets desperate enough he'd resort to it.

So not a stomp.

Back