• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But now that I think, can Mario's sealing do something about LOADing? Because now that I think Asriel can just null the seal from just loading back the File, other than spamming SAVE and LOAD a LOT as shown in the Photoshop Flowey fight.

Only reason he did not as Asriel was because of his DT being matched from Frisk's in that case.

But now that I think, can Mario's sealing do something about LOADing? Because now that I think Asriel can just null the seal from just loading back the File, other than spamming SAVE and LOAD a LOT as shown in the Photoshop Flowey fight.

Only reason he did not as Asriel was because of his DT being matched from Frisk's in that case.
Not sure if SAVE and LOAD can stop sealing but Idk

Who? Asriel didnt absorb even when frisk revives remember? Since you guys think asriel only works like he does in his battle
That's because he was not interested in absorbing them, especially when he wanted to not elimimate them but only make them surrender.

tf, how'd we suddenly start questioning if Catch Cards will even work due to the SAVE and LOAD

I addressed it earlier, basically asking when has either Flowey/Frisk/Chara ever shown the ability to SAVE and LOAD out of being sealed?

the way I see to beat SAVE and LOAD, and what was acknowledged on a previous thread, is that perma incaps work (like Mario's Catch Cards and etc)

otherwise, there would've been no point in restricting his optional equipment in the Mario vs Chara thread

Last edited:
that don't make sense, the time hax would need evidence of being able to reverse sealing

neither Chara/Frisk/Asriel have showcased that, so sealing should work
Why? that would make the assumption the time manipulation can only be used in specific places, which isn't the case here, asriel can use his time hax no matter what location he is, so the sealing hax needs proof of negging time manipulating hax.

Sealing is a case by case thing, and we use only feats said sealing has showcased. If the sealing never showcased to stop time hax, then we should not assume it magically does.

Why? that would make the assumption the time manipulation can only be used in specific places, which isn't the case here, asriel can use his time hax no matter what location he is, so the sealing hax needs proof of negging time manipulating hax.
what? No it wouldn't

That's like saying every time manipulator can just rewind themselves out of sealing

It ain't even listed as a weakness of sealing

Sealing is a case by case thing, and we use only feats said sealing has showcased. If the sealing never showcased to stop time hax, then we should not assume it magically does.
bullshit

then yall need to come to a consensus regarding these abilities, cuz different people bring different points

but if it magically ain't gonna work, then what about transmutation?

that same logic should be applied to time manipulators as well

tf can they do with time if they're sealed?

it's an incap for a reason
If the sealing is just trapping people in a place, it should have 0 reasons to assume it can null their powers outta nowhere.

Well which transmutation would he use? for whatever reason it's listed like 4 times on his profile. which is annoying as ****, by the way.
organizational reasons, if it's that bad and ya wanna complain, don't bother reading it

aside from that, he'd most likely go for the Gold Flower

Back