• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament {NO GUNS}

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Do you ever try to find a 9-C character, only to find chumps who are in that tier because of weapons? Do you ever see a match where said weapons aren't even used? Well today, they can! No guns though, they're OP

Rules
1. No broken hax (You know the ones)
2. No guns
3. All characters must be 10-A physically (Don't worry, when we're done I'll make the 10-B, 9-C with firearms tourney)
4. Fight will take place in the Colosseum. Otherwise other rules will be implemented to make the match fair
5. Each person can nominate one character

Characters
1. Noir (Welcome to The Game) @Peppersalt43. Weapon of Choice : Blade and Hammer
2. Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones) @RoTt35. Weapon of Choice : Sword and Dagger
3. Brittnay Matthews (Most Popular Girls In School) @Mariogoods. Weapon of Choice : Baseball Bat and Knife
4. Ghostface (Scream : Mobile Game) @ShockingPsychic. Weapon of Choice : Knife
5. AAHW (Madness Combat) @FarerPurple. Weapon of Choice : Melee and Numbers
6. Lucy Carlyle (Lockwood & Co.) @DontTalkDT. Weapon of Choice : Rapier, Chains, and Flares
7. Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney) @Whiteoak019. Weapon of Choice : Whip
8. Shion Demeter (Anima: Beyond Fantasy) @Antoniofer. Weapon of Choice : Daggers
9. Dr. Facilier (Princess and The Frog) @Psychomaster35. Weapon of Choice : Cane and Shadow
10. Commodus (Gladiator) @ThePrimalHunter. Weapon of Choice : Sword and Shield
11. Granny (Granny) @JustANormalLemon. Weapon of Choice : Baseball Bat and Bear Traps
12. Fencer (Trevor Henderson Mythos) @Lou_change. Weapon of Choice : Rapier
13. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) @Silvervigilant. Weapon of Choice : Fire Axe
14. Black Hat (xkcd) @SpiteBattles. Weapon of Choice : Knife
15. Waldo (Where's Waldo) @FinePoint. Weapon of Choice : Cane
16. Inukai (Darwin's Game) @GoldenScorpions. Weapon of Choice : Staff

Round 1

Match 1
Noir vs Ghostface
Match 2
Arya Stark vs Commodus
Match 3
Shion Demeter vs Inukai
Match 4
Dr. Facilier vs Lucy Carlyle
Match 5
Fencer vs Patrick Bateman
Match 6
Waldo vs Franziska von Karma
Match 7
Granny vs Brittnay Matthews
Match 8
Black Hat vs AAHW

Round 2
Match 1
Tywin Lannister vs Brittnay Matthews
Match 2
Ghostface vs Inukai
Match 3
Lucy Carlyle vs Fencer
Match 4
AAHW vs Franziska von Karma

Semifinals
Match 1
Tywin Lannister vs AAHW
Match 2
Lucy Carlyle vs Inukai

Finals
Tywin Lannister vs Inukai

Last edited:
Can you nominate someone who has a 9-C gun and another 9-C weapon then restrict the gun?

Luo Yuan - his reality warping let him just create light, heat and teleport 5 meters (which just this last one is useful in combat). His soul manipulation works just if the soul directly touches him (like a ghost trying to hit him) not that he can attack the soul.

His only useful thing for attacking is weapon mastery, teleport 5m and fear aura.

I would've disqualified them for having guns but they are goons with varying weaponry. What melee weapons have they been shown using?

Also I thought you were gonna use Fencer
they have been shown to use a lot... katanas, knives, machetes, axes, batons, pretty sure they used a baseball bat at one point. so they have a lot of weapons they could use.

no fencer would be too obvious, using a fodder enemy that was trained to kill a crazed resurrecting lunatic is far funnier.

Does the wiki even have 16 characters like this?
Gonna throw in Lucy Carlyle, I guess. Only viable character I know.

You can say this about every weapon though :V

Again just limit starting distance to 4 metres or something lol
Yeah but guns are the only ones that grant Subsonic attack speeds. Speaking of which...
Joker (yeah, I’m gonna lose lol)
Is Nolan Two-Face okay? He does possess a 9-C dura
Lara Croft I’ve literally got nothing else lmao
G U N

Back