• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament {NO GUNS}

Alright the first matches can be voted. Please vote on them to get them concluded so I can start the next matches

They're posted on the OP

Funnily enough, she was already suggested by @ShockingPsychic around the start of the tournament and was rejected due to seemingly looking like one of those broken skilled characters and also hax.

Nobody refuted it so I assumed she was broken skilled
Uh, no, she's not.

And her memory cuffs (memory hax) really only works on people with epithets, or at least hasn't been shown to work on other people that don't have epithets. It just makes people forget the epithet/power they had, and I doubt it'd work on someone outside of the verse.

Alright, all the round 2 matches are now finished with the discussions. Please vote and I'll make the semifinals match once one of them reaches grace

The finals have arrived and it's on the OP. Also if any of you don't mind, can you please vote on the threads that aren't concluded yet?

You know what, I've had enough

Tywin Lannister is currently going through a CRT that'll bump him up to 9-B which makes his last fight impossible. Therefore I am disqualifying him and giving the W to Inukai

Congratulations @GoldenScorpions, you've won!

You know what, I've had enough

Tywin Lannister is currently going through a CRT that'll bump him up to 9-B which makes his last fight impossible. Therefore I am disqualifying him and giving the W to Inukai

Congratulations @GoldenScorpions, you've won!
Can I see the CRT for that?

Back