• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament {NO GUNS}

They literally get outskilled by idk, LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS TOURNAMENT?! Plus they can still get hurt by knives and shit… ******* ridiculous
None of the people who are attending this tournament would be able to do any real harm to them due to their 9-B dura.

Just edit some of his standard equipment and optional to fix that lol

I nominate Waldo, from Where's Waldo?

My boy dripped out with that cane on him.
No chance at winning, but funny.

That magic flute thing only works on dragons, right?
I don't see why it would only work on dragons, but it was only used once in the entire franchise as far as I'm aware, so it would only really be relevant in a bloodlusted or prior knowledge match.

Back