• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 7. Granny vs Brittnay Matthews

It is tricky. Granny is clearly good at sensing Brittnay's location and has good stamina. But I don't know how Granny's resurrection works, how good Brittnay's stamina is. The former is important since Brittnay has H2H advantage.

Maybe I'll leave other to express their opinion since both Granny and Brittnay have their chances to win. Granny has well-explained good stamina, but Granny has disadvantage in H2H and they have used extremely similar weapons (basket ball).

It acctualy is, some minutes pass ande she is back fully around the arena, she can be shooted to death or turned into a ice statue ande shatered and she will come back
Uh... Isn't that a broken hax? Also does that mean I should make the wincon via incap?

Uh... Isn't that a broken hax? Also does that mean I should make the wincon via incap?
Yee, you can still incapacitate granny, she also has no fighting skill at all and fights by overpowering her oponents and taking them by surprise (that's why I insisted into the use of her bear traps is importante)

Yee, you can still incapacitate granny, she also has no fighting skill at all and fights by overpowering her oponents and taking them by surprise (that's why I insisted into the use of her bear traps is importante)
Ah, alright. I already added it to the OP by the way

Also her bear traps are always in Standard Equipment so she has it here

Ah, alright. I already added it to the OP by the way

Also her bear traps are always in Standard Equipment so she has it here
Lol

Any way, so the start of the battle the barby 100% will kill granny, but after some minutes she will come back somewhere in the coliseun away from her oponent, givinge enough time to prepare bear traps in the floor and go for a surprise atack, so the question is, can the barbie don't get cautch in the Bear traps + counter granny surprise atacks + eventually decide to imobilize granny instead ofe killing her before granny knock her out and eat her?

OK, done. Then what?
Well, now we are back to square one, granny will peobable stalk until she is cautch in a bear trap and try to knock the barbie outz trough I have my doubt's into this sinse It isn't so dificult to see a bear trap in the floor

To be honest, just make normal wincons would be better them make a only incapacitation, sinse would make that granny can set traps but not as much and can still try sone surprise atacks

While the barbie literally will skill stomp her any other way

Well,any way the place will be filled with bear traps, let's say granny appear in a corridor with bear traps in the floor, would her oponent be to agry to notice the traps?

Granny has a baseball bat and does incap in-character. Her traps are incapable on insta-killing and will most likely make her opponent pass out from blood loss. What's stopping her from causing incapacitation via sneak attack?
Being a slow as granny that don't run and don't really having any "stealth mastery" or power to help with that

Speed equalized
Granny always walk, so Speedo equalized still makes her strol to the oponent

you vote the Barbie?
In the cenario barbie knows granny only real interesting fighting power... Yee, she bassicaly will beat the shit of this nany the moment she can get close enough... You really ****** granny by making that batbie know she shouldn't kill her

And if you didn't noticed, yes I'm salt with this
Continuing why I'm salt is that britany would probable still win if It only was "SBA, colisiun 10 meteram apart" thanks to not being dificult to spot granny aonde she isn't a sltealth naster nor have Amy stelth hability and her bear traps trough might help would still be mostly useles if the barbie can look to the ground she walks

And just to get this concluded

Brittnay FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back