• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 6. Waldo vs Franziska von Karma

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Last edited:
I'm assuming Time Stop is restricted.
Both of their intelligence justifications seem kinda unrelated to combat, but I see Waldo's instant calculations being more useful in general.

I mean other than range, I think Waldo just has every advantage here.
Though argument to be made that she's one-shot Wall Levels before.

Seens like she just nees to maie Waldo feel pain enough to bom pass out
Ok, so her win conditions is having a better weapon and knoking waldo out with pain using her wipe (I think she should haver limited pain manipulation sinse she can knock out phonex with sheer pain)
But part of that is that Wright might just have low pain tolerance.
Don't have hum passed trough much worst things like having boling coffe trowed at him?

Saldo has better inteligence feata for combat ande portal creation toe take her by surprise, possible time travel to mess with the time line but seens OOC from waldo use this one

Don't have hum passed trough much worst things like having boling coffe trowed at him?
Idk. If he has feats of not passing out from really painful things, then yeah her whip seems pretty good.

But yeah, the portals seem super useful at catching her off-guard, and the whip is only useful at a certain range (probably) but Waldo can close the distance.

Idk. If he has feats of not passing out from really painful things, then yeah her whip seems pretty good.

But yeah, the portals seem super useful at catching her off-guard, and the whip is only useful at a certain range (probably) but Waldo can close the distance.
Would be goode to know if there is a pannel of home using a portal or Ife It's just a explaniation how he can be any where, sinse if It's the second option It's ooc to use in combat... And the she need to knock him out sinse waldo has regem

Would be goode to know if there is a pannel of home using a portal or Ife It's just a explaniation how he can be any where, sinse if It's the second option It's ooc to use in combat... And the she need to knock him out sinse waldo has regem
The magical stick was given to Waldo by Wizard Whitebeard, and can open portals to far away lands, as well as travel through time.

The portals are what travel through time. I'm not sure if he's used it in combat though.

The magical stick was given to Waldo by Wizard Whitebeard, and can open portals to far away lands, as well as travel through time.

The portals are what travel through time. I'm not sure if he's used it in combat though.
The only real thing waldo has fough was the dragon that he body puppetried, so any thing might be in character, trough Still don't think he would pull a "kill baby hitler" move

Well, If was just one I will vote her by knocking wally out with a wipe strike
What about a baby Hitler situation?
I know it's not in character, but he's also never been willing to kill, so we're sort of guessing anyways.

What about a baby Hitler situation?
I know it's not in character, but he's also never been willing to kill, so we're sort of guessing anyways.
Still out ooc and think with me, we don't even know if time work like this in wally or if would just create a paralel time line

Still tecnically a wincon but she can just follow him trough the portal

And just to get this concluded

Attorney Lady FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back