• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 2. Arya Stark vs Commodus

How skilled and experienced is Commodus? Arya usually starts with Shapeshifting but considering the location she would start with swordsmanship. Arya has an advantage in abilities, lifting strength, durability, stamina and thanks to her Valyrian steel dagger she can easily pierce Commodus' shield and armor

Last edited:
I don't recall Commodus to have that much expertise in combat, did he have more than one fight in the entire movie? Neither I rememeber him to be as smart as the profile makes him appear, but it has passed years since the last time I watched the movie.

In that case, for the moment I vote for Arya Stark since she has the advantage in practically everything (Abilities, skill, AP and SS with her Valyrian steel dagger, LS, durability, stamina and experience)

There is a problem, Arya was recently upgraded to 9-C and she is no longer allowed in the tournament. Can I choose another character or does Commodus go directly to the next round?

There is a problem, Arya was recently upgraded to 9-C and she is no longer allowed in the tournament. Can I choose another character or does Commodus go directly to the next round?
I mean, her durability and AP was always 9-C. This match is technically still viable but yeah, pick another character

Back