• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament Finals. Tywin Lannister vs Inukai

Guy with essentially 9-C durability for having essentially 9-C durability.

Is Tywin's armor the one we see in the pictures of the profile, or is it a more traditional medieval knight's armor? And does it include a helmet?

I believe it's correct to say that bludgeoning damage is the most effective type of damage against armor, and that's the type of damage Inukai's staff inflicts. Inukai would also quite hard to hit thanks to Skanda that boosts his movement speed by a significant amount.

Is Tywin's armor the one we see in the pictures of the profile, or is it a more traditional medieval knight's armor? And does it include a helmet?

I believe it's correct to say that bludgeoning damage is the most effective type of damage against armor, and that's the type of damage Inukai's staff inflicts. Inukai would also quite hard to hit thanks to Skanda that boosts his movement speed by a significant amount.
It was said in his first match that it includes "A steel helmet that covers Tywin's head and face".
And while bludgeoning is more effective than cutting or piercing, it's still not very effective.

Tywin also has Peak Human Reactions to his Athletic Human Combat Speed, so he is not that outdone by Skanda.

Thank you. That does limit Inukai's damage output quite a bit.

Has Tywin ever faced someone who's considerably faster-moving than him? My question is if Tywin can land a hit on Inukai at all. Their combat speed is equalized, sure, but movement speed with afterimages is something quite different

Has Tywin ever faced someone who's considerably faster-moving than him? My question is if Tywin can land a hit on Inukai at all. Their combat speed is equalized, sure, but movement speed with afterimages is something quite different
Inukai has to stop his super speed to attack, though, and when he stops it Tywin's reactions are > Inukai's speed.

It depends which Reactions level we use for Inukai, and his movement speed without Skanda is still in the Superhuman range

I haven't watched GoT, but I assume Tywin is a veteran at wielding a sword.
On his end, Inukai has been a martial artist for a few years, but is already skilled enough to easily defeat a special-forces soldier of the US military

Tywin was a knight and military commander for decades, who participated in several battles and combats

So in one hand we have a guy who is a militar lider and has fought several battles vs the guy who skill stomped special-forces soldier of the US military

Tywin probable has more battle experience but I would say Inukai has the skill advantage

It again depends which Reaction value we use for Inukai.
If we use the Peak Human version, then his reactions are on par with Tywin's, but then Skanda gives him x10 movement speed.
If we use the Subsonic reactions version, then Skanda's movement speed buff drops to x3, but his reactions are then x2.76 faster than Tywin's, at minimum.

It again depends which Reaction value we use for Inukai.
If we use the Peak Human version, then his reactions are on par with Tywin's, but then Skanda gives him x10 movement speed.
If we use the Subsonic reactions version, then Skanda's movement speed buff drops to x3, but his reactions are then x2.76 faster than Tywin's, at minimum.
sinse he can't atack with the 10x movement speed probable the second one

On his end, Inukai has been a martial artist for a few years, but is already skilled enough to easily defeat a special-forces soldier of the US military
With his specialization being kickboxing, though, which will be almost entirely ineffective against the armor as that isn't 9-C.

So he can't use his skill to the fullest here.

That, I can agree with. His only method of damage is the staff.

I'm curious. Inukai's strikes to the armor with the staff, helped by Skanda's momentum, will eventually leave dents which could make Tywin uncomfortable inside the armor, right? But I'm unsure if it will be enough. Speed-boosted staff strikes are nice, but it's not a hammer or morningstar, so while far from useless, it's also far from the best weapon to use against an armored opponent. But then Inukai's speed makes it really hard for Tywin to land a hit.

I'd almost say inconclusive, but both have a finite pool of stamina, so I don't know.

Stamina: As high as a trained martial artist
Ok, this isn't a value for stamina Inukai, I gues this puts him into Athletic what probable is better them Tywin only above averge stamina, so I will vote Inukai sinse they bassicaly will counter one another until the one that is more tired lose

Sorry, I'm waiting for a calc to be evaluated that, if accepted, would upgrade Tywin's speed to Superhuman and his reactions to Subsonic

Back