• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

0|0|2 - Racer vs Showgirl - Hercules (Fate) vs Cole (Infamous)

We know

He still doesn't have the lifting strength to escape arc restraints and if he does he can't do much to Cole either

About the Arc Restraints, how long do they last? Because if it isn't over a day, it won't incap Herc which just leaves us at incon.

No concrete time known as of now.

Basically the restrained guys are there for as long as Cole is in the area. Once Cole leaves, the game removes them to make sure your game doesn't crash.

You could technically count him precoging his own powers as a cutscene but we don't get an idea how long it lasts

He's very likely to use it. Many of his powers are even directly geared to make things easier like levitating affected people, rather than the overkill explosions or focus on killing the most people possible from evil cole, and restraining when you can instead of just killing is one of the ways you go into the good route. He's very likely to use it, way more so if he does kill Herc and sees him revive and keeo going.

Oh yeah, Arc Restraints are definitely an in-character move for Good Cole, the question is will Herc be too bloodlusted to phase out of them, and will they last the whole day for Cole to get the incap?

I'm willing to say yes on the latter, especially since they last as long as Cole is in the area, and Cole isn't gonna take his eyes of a guy who he knows can pose a threat to him and those around him and can ressuerct after death. He may even freeze him for good measure.

Its the former I'm not sure about since I know very little about the Nasuverse

I am still plenty convinced he can't. Not once do I remember Berserker dematerializing, or even Lancelot if he wasn't forced to do so by Kariya like when he retreated after Rider strolled all over his ass.

IIRC Hercules is equal to Asterios in terms of strength, and the latter was able to lift and push the Golden Hind while weakened from his injuries

I'm pretty sure that is way above Class 25 since it was reinforced by dragon scales plus the ship is huge

Cole's Arc Restraints are at least Class M (assuming this is still RFI Cole) give that his magnetism LS is way above his physcial LS, which is at Class M.

If it's Base Cole, than his Arc Restraints are at least Class K for the same reasons at above.

Yeah I know, I just think that the feat I mentioned may or may not affect whether Herc can break out of the restraint but I'm not sure of it without a calc. I'm just pointing that out

OP said gud Cole at his strongest so we're talking about RFI Cole

I'm gonna give more of a listen. Honestly thought it was already fair considering Herc already cannot die to Cole till he overcharges to a higher tier a la Garou. But if flight limits him too much, could put them in an underground fighting setting

The main issue is that Herc can only has extended melee range with his sword, and beyond throwing stuff, he doesn't have much in the way of range, which really hurts against a guy who can fly and spam ranged attacks.

If Arc restraints work, Cole with High Difficulty

If not, stomp because Herc no sells everything

The Tekken Cole profile is going to be deleted soon, so switch that match up you had with him with Evil Cole and Jeanne Alter

Crossover rules

Anyway, I'll vote for Cole for now I guess, he holds an advantage in everything except Skill and Berzerkers options are limited outside of that, from there Cole can use Arc Restraints to keep him restrained for as long as he needs too.

If this doesn't work then I got nothing

Back