• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Savior of Empire City fights the Nine-tails Jinchūriki (Cole MacGrath vs Naruto Uzumaki (Storm Series)) (0-7-0) (Grace)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in Kong King
  • InFAMOUS 2 Cole and Teen Naruto are being used
  • Kurama Mode is restricted
  • Distance is 10 meters
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
Cole MacGrath (1.503 Gigatons?): 0
Cole MacGrath (Character) - Comic Vine
Naruto Uzumaki (1.685 Gigatons): 7
ookami: March 2015
Incon: 0

Last edited:
So Naruto has the AP Advantage, has Precog in two separate forms via either Sage Mode or KCM1 & 2, can amp his speed to avoid stuff even better and has the Substitution Jutsu which is practically the ultimate get out of jail free card so he's got quite the edge out the gate against Cole.

I'm pretty sure this Naruto doesn't have Precog in Sage Mode but he does have Extrasensory Perception.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever but whatever.
Cole can slow down his perception of time to a craw with Precision Mode which might be able to counter Naruto's speed amps.
Naruto still has Substitution Jutsu to get out of unavoidable attacks if speed alone isn't enough and will know to use it thanks to his Precog in KCM.

Naruto still has Substitution Jutsu to get out of unavoidable attacks if speed alone isn't enough and will know to use it thanks to his Precog in KCM.
If I'm reading his profile correctly, this Naruto doesn't have Substitution Jutsu listed as an ability.

Though as for who I think would win, this seems very difficult. Both characters have answers, if not, resistances for each others abilities. I think Naruto can take this by overwhelming Cole with his shadow clones and chakra entities. They both have insane stamina, but Naruto can still make clones and fight with Rasengans through pure willpower, so if they do drain each other out, that would be Naruto's go to win.

Though as for who I think would win, this seems very difficult. Both characters have answers, if not, resistances for each others abilities. I think Naruto can take this by overwhelming Cole with his shadow clones and chakra entities. They both have insane stamina, but Naruto can still make clones and fight with Rasengans through pure willpower, so if they do drain each other out, that would be Naruto's go to win.
Counted thought Cole does have a few AOE options that he can use to dispel the shadow clones like his shockwaves or tornadoes.

I think it can dispel shadow clones, but not his chakra entities, they're much more durable than Naruto's clones and take much more damage to beat them.
Fair, though Cole might be able to paralyze them with his electricity.

Storm Naruto has seen plenty of lightning before, with his variety of forms like Sage Mode and Bijuu mode plus jutsu that can bypass Cole’s regen like Rasenshuriken, Naruto should have this. It also helps greatly he’s a very skilled fighter taking on people like Kakuzu and I think Tobi at this part of the story. I’ll vote for him

Storm Naruto has seen plenty of lightning before, with his variety of forms like Sage Mode and Bijuu mode plus jutsu that can bypass Cole’s regen like Rasenshuriken, Naruto should have this. It also helps greatly he’s a very skilled fighter taking on people like Kakuzu and I think Tobi at this part of the story. I’ll vote for him
Counted, although: Don't forget Cole has Cryokinesis and I don't see any regen neg in this key for this Naruto. Also, Cole has as fought skilled foes like his own future self with over a century’s worth of knowledge and experience in an all-out fight and whole armies of armies of highly trained, heavily armed, and even superpowered soldiers.

Counted, although: Don't forget Cole has Cryokinesis and I don't see any regen neg in this key for this Naruto. Also, Cole has as fought skilled foes like his own future self with over a century’s worth of knowledge and experience in an all-out fight and whole armies of armies of highly trained, heavily armed, and even superpowered soldiers.
I forgot about his ice since it’s not that big a part of his kit, but Rasenshuriken cuts on the cellular level and can explode. Cole can be killed by enough attacks, something that would completely destroy his body on the inside should do it. Cole does have some great skill feats, but Naruto has variety, extrasensory perception, has fought someone who could challenge Minato, and beat Kakuzu with his brand new jutsu plus most the Paths of Pain.

Back