• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Antvasima said:
We do tend to upscale characters that are significantly above other ones that are very close to the upper border of a tier, yes.
Being above 830 Megatons and the threshold being 1 Gigaton doesn't strike me as being very close.

It just seems so arbitrary if we're saying he's 1 Gigaton for being above 830 Megatons. Why not say he's 1.2 Gigatons. Or 1.4 Gigatons? The only reason people saying to make him 1 Gigaton is because that just happens to be where the tier boundary is.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say he's "At least 830 Megatons, likely higher"?

I suppose that works as well. However if one character is 7-A+ and another is clearly more than twice as powerful, we usually tend to scale them to High 7-A, if I remember correctly, but my memory might be inaccurate.

Damage right now all your doing is arguing semantics ( with all due respect obviously) but we'd scale him to the very baseline of the tier of only one gigaton.

However if you'd like we could do something like this leaving his Dressrosa key as "At least 7-A, possibly higher." And for his Wano key it would be "At Least 7-A+, likely High 7-A." As a compromise, does that sound fair?

He one shotted someone who was that strong. Your the only one who doesn't agree with it because of your beliefs when staff members have literally agreed with their for other verses

Zoro one-shoting Pica isn't casually and he uses one of his strongest attacks for it. I disagree with upgrade him to High 7-A with this reason too.

The Prince of Counters said:
Daisen Sekkai isn't one of his strongest attacks post time skip, it was pre time skip but Zoro is shown to utilize it normally.
When does he use it other than when he cut Pica's body in half?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Daisen Sekkai is the upgraded technique of the one he used against Mihawk as far as that's concerned it's nothing special like Asura gorillas etc.

AstralKing7 said:
He one shotted someone who was that strong. Your the only one who doesn't agree with it because of your beliefs when staff members have literally agreed with their for other verses
This is a massive authority fallacy, and I am a staff as well you know

if this is true

"to one shotted someone = one need to be at-least 2x stronger"

than agree with upgrade

Shouldn't Zoro be 6C for resisting Fuji's gravity which he uses to create his meteors.

Also isn't this whole thread kinda pointless, since Zoro will likely demonstrate low 6B feats if not 6B feats in a few chapters.

@LordWhis; no, we've been over Fujitora's scaling several times in the past and his gravity powers don't scale to the kinetic energy of the meteors.

And there's nothing proving that the gravity he used against Zoro is even close to his full strength.

Omimi said:
if this is true

"to one shotted someone = one need to be at-least 2x stronger"

than agree with upgrade
I think the minimum AP advantage someone needs to have in 7 times in order to oneshot

Damage3245 said:
@LordWhis; no, we've been over Fujitora's scaling several times in the past and his gravity powers don't scale to the kinetic energy of the meteors.
1. It's only one tier.

2. Fujitora is likely to get physical feats greatly beyond 6C before long.

Why are we talking about making Zoro 6-C. Shouldn't we try to conclude this thread on a solid agreement. Since it's sort of just lingering in limbo.

LordWhis said:
Also isn't this whole thread kinda pointless, since Zoro will likely demonstrate low 6B feats if not 6B feats in a few chapters.
The thread isn't pointless, if Zoro scales to Low 6-B or 6-B it would only effect his Wano key considering the fact he's been training since we last saw him (similar to Luffy).

Zoro scaling to Low 6-B is kinda impossible now. He should probably scale to High 7-A+ at the end of Wano (I really want him facing King).

Doesn't Mihawk have his own feat anyways? Although I feel Mihawk should class as "at least" considering I doubt the difference between shanks and Mihawk grew that much.

More importantly we are currently working under the assumption he is somewhat comparable to the Yonko since he can beat them in a sword fight. This works with a 3x difference, a 100x difference not so much...

> Yonko since he can beat them in a sword fight

Pretty sure very few people here believes that Mihawk can beat all of the emperors in a sword fight.

Argument from belief, his title consistently is "The World's Strongest Swordsman". There actually isn't any evidence that contradicts that; only assumptions.

@Eminiteable; being acknowledged as the world's strongest swordsman would only be 100% proof is he has canonically defeated every character in a swordfight.

All we can say from his title is that people generally believe him to be the strongest swordsman in-verse.

That's one of the things I'm planning on making a CRT on to address. I don't agree with it.

Kaido is the one of only two who's title is given context. We actually know Kaido is known for his physical strength in the same introduction as his title. The other Title that actually means something now is Roger's Pirate King title, one he gave himself for success of finding laugh tale. Context is important.

On the other hand Luffy's Yonko title, Buggy's former warlord title, WSS, and WSM mean nothing. They're just words without context.

Fix that doesn't explain why Kaido scales to Zunisha. Both Whitebeards and Mihawks are given context, even Luffy's and Buggy's are as well since both of those titles aren't purely strength based.

Back