• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y'all are derailing this CRT hardcore.

The aleration to Zoro's tiering seems tentatively fine to implement, so honestly it should be handled and the thread closed. Kaido and his title can hold off for another day and another thread

Agreed, someone who's able should apply the upgrades:

For Post TS Dressrosa and Wano keys: "High 7-A, higher with Shishi sonson and Asura"

For Pre TS (since people forgot to add it last time) after Alabasta key "higher with Shishi sonson" should be added.

Yes, because the High 7-A discussion isn't settled as there's people who disagree with it.

And using such scene for scaling purposes is flawed.

It's not, actually. We know the reason why Enma is hard to use.

Me knowing how to use a Gun while you can't doesn't make me stronger than you. We both would be 9-B, but I know how to effectively use the weapon while you can't.

To be fair at least from what I can tell the people in disagreement are against Zoro scaling to Fujitora (which he wouldn't) and Upscaling in general but I think that's been discussed and concluded.

The only other disagreemenfs were assumptions on Asura not existing now or Daisen Senkai being Zoro's most powerful attack (both which aren't true and don't effect the upscaling)

High 7-A shouldn't be a thing for anyone other than Fujitora and Gear2nd/3rd Luffy... Gear 4th, Doffy, and top commanders should be 6-C scaling 3x above Gear 2nd/3rd Luffy, which is 1.9GT*3 = 5.7GT. That's 6-C.

Same for Admirals, who would scale at least equal to Doffy. (Yes, I think Admirals are unquestionably > Doflamingo, but this is yet to be presented in the story, so we can not go around using presumptions based on opinions. All we know is that Doffy was wary of fighting Aokiji, but didn't seem scared of him...).

So, Aokiji at least = Doffy, Akainu is at least = Aokiji if not >, and Kizaru is likely = to them.

Everyone gets a 6-C.

CinCameron20 said:
High 7-A shouldn't be a thing for anyone other than Fujitora and Gear2nd/3rd Luffy... Gear 4th, Doffy, and top commanders should be 6-C scaling 3x above Gear 2nd/3rd Luffy, which is 1.9GT*3 = 5.7GT. That's 6-C.
Everyone gets a 6-C.
I agree with the other stuff with 6-C but this doesn't really adress the upscaling for Zoro; understandably yes Zoro couldn't beat Fujitora in base (and if he coudl with amps is completley unknown and unimportant) but being baseline High 7-A isn't contradicting anything and he was already pretty much on that level considering all his stat amps.

Zoro shouldn't scale. "Baseline High 7-A" for... being stronger than a 7-A+? The only exception i'd make is if Pica was 999 Megatons. We can't upscale based on being "stronger than a 7-A+, and having survived one casual attack from a High 7-A" (Which he could do if he were still 7-A anyways... Their gap is around 2x... not enough for Fujitora to stomp regardless). The fact of the matter is that nothing supports Zoro being High 7-A.

If he walks up during Wano and defeats Jack/Queen/King, cool, upgrade to High 7-A (Or 6-C for the latter 2)

Zoro would scale to High 7-A for one shotting Pica not for scaling to him, thats what supports him being there; him not being destoryed by fujitora can be seen as secondary evidence.

There is the evidence for Zoro's High 7-A and it's pretty clear cut, besides not agreeing with up-scaling you haven't really given any reasons that can be used.; a one shot is supposed to be considered a 7 times difference so the fact that he's only increasing by 19% is an incredible low ball and is literally just a change for accuracy as you can easily argue that Zoro is already High 7-A based off his current "at least" rating.

@Schnee - we really shouldn't scale based on one-shotting someone in the same tier because it's an unspecified value higher. We'd be guessing whether we guessed he was slightly stronger, or like 10x stronger. Unless it's outright stated to be x value.

Pica wasn't exactly an easy fight for Zoro, and Zoro won out of sheer superior Haki.

yeah only brought it up as an example of how small the upgrade was; as a comparison of what one shots are usually treated as(not supporting a 7 times upgrade.)

CinCameron20 said:
@Schnee - we really shouldn't scale based on one-shotting someone in the same tier because it's an unspecified value higher. We'd be guessing whether we guessed he was slightly stronger, or like 10x stronger.

Unless it's outright stated. Pica wasn't exactly an easy fight for Zoro, and Zoro won out of sheer superior Haki.
I agree, however, that's accepted, you can make a CRT to change it but until then it applies.

If even - 2-3x gap isn't big eneough to stomp, the difference between Pica and Zoro must be huge.

I do agree that Zoro will probably be upgraded to 6B (or at least 6c) after cutting up BM or Kaido.

The upgrade doesn't involve more feats or newer keys, it involves his current keys and the one shot on Pica. There is nothing else to discuss here.

I literally said Low 6-B Sanji as a mockery to those who said "He's strong" should scale x character to the character who said it. I already explained this to you (twice, bb), but you seem too dense or desperate to drop the topic.

Iirc, it was along the lines of me saying "Doflamingo referred to Sanji as being a tough guy, then noted one of his attacks as being quite powerful", so that in line w/ the logic of the happenings of the upgrade thread would apply.

@Whis Could you post a link to this CRT you're talking about? I'd like to see it because judging by Cin's usual opinions on Sanji, I can't see him seriously wanking Sanji in any fashion lol.

Keep baiting, Whis. :)

Now back to the serious discussion. Zoro can't scale to Fujitora based on what is shown. He got injured by a casual attack, and failed to do anything to Fujitora afterwards. They later fight 2v1 (Luffy and Zoro vs Fuji) off-panel, and nothing really happens. Even characters like Sabo and Luffy who can actually take the attacks WAY better failed to actually overpower Fujitora (Especially Sabo)

No reason to upgrade Zoro based on that.

Back