• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone Else Is A Returnee Fix

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
Reread the series and Yu Ilhan is in need of a major fix. Aside from the obvious reference fix (made easier by me adding onto the imgur images years ago), I listed the other changes.

Old Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yu_Ilhan
New Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbo24

Note: The old profile uses this blog for P&A justification, so the below is referring to those justifications.

Powers & Abilities Changes:​

• Power Absorption & Absorption (He cancelled the skill and absorbed the fire for his evolution. Due to the special circumstances it is unknown if he could do it again)
  • Adaptation (through gear & record skill) (This is more prep than anything as he has created gear for specific circumstances)
  • Biological Manipulation & Body Control (Creation skill can but it hasn't done so as for the latter, that was him crafting a new body for his advancement
  • Heat Manipulation = This should also be [[Light Manipulation]]. He has dominion over fire and it turns out light is apart of fire (I suppose it is the heat it gives off that can erase).
  • Immortality Type 4 is now Immortality type 7. Although his level drops he can exist as a soul and the resurrection part is a group effort and a possibility.
  • Power Bestowal This should be removed. Cradle of Miracles is like a cocoon causing metamorphosis. They just change into dragons and manifest power using their own records.
  • Reaction Evolution is more like giving him prep time + information to create things to counter the opponent. So that goes too.
  • Law Manipulation - This should be removed because those are his dominions which would be his record (information)
  • Sleep Manipulation - This is just him generating the energy to keep being awake
  • Social Influencing - That was just an opportune time anyone could have used considering their state of mind
  • Fate Manipulation - This is now limited as it isn't an absolute future
  • Physics Manipulation: Removed as it does not qualify.
  • Changed Shapeshifting to Transformation

Resistances:​

Other Changes:​

• Higher Existence will become 5B rather than 4B. This is because Declaration is reality warping skill which resulted in 4B. Another calc was also 4B but this was due to him using the mana of his world rather than his own mana. Under the same circumstances, provided it is a world under his control and with enough mana density, he can perform the same feat.
  • Creation will now become Unknown. He can fuse worlds but the verse is explicitly mentioning planets.
  • Warp's infinite speed will be removed because it has travel time rather than it being instantaneous.
  • Universal+ with records range goes too because world doesn't necessarily mean universe.

The blog can stay as it has other essential information. Of-course once this thread is accepted I will delete the p&a section on that page.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Thank god someone revised that thing before I had to reread again the story or translate my word notes I wrote years ago. Still haven't looked at anything as I will eat now, but just wanted to express my happiness at the moment. Later I will give my input.

First scan leads to a dead page, so that should be fixed. I don't think Resistance to Invisibility is a thing either, it'd be more of an Enhanced Senses feat.
The link was dead because the letter a was there for some reason. Anyways he is seeing through concealment. Not sure about invisibility but the latter should stay.

Ok, now commenting.

First thing, the P&A should have the abilities and resistances separated with tabbers because currently everything is too full, also don't hyperlink all the justification of a power and instead just do it with a small portion of the text as that improve the readability, and considering the amount of abilities a bullet point format likely would make things even easier to read with the organized format (just in case if you don't know how just imitate the P&A format of this sandbox).

Now the abilities itself:
Remove the speed part as Superhuman Physical Characteristics already include it, and SPC don't actually need as justification as any profile with stats (Except AP) above human level automatically gain the ability (hence almost no profile in the wiki put a justification for that).
Self-explanatory is something that should never be wrote as justification of an ability, it would be far better if you wrote it like this instead: Aura (Can paint the world[2] with the color of his aura)
Nothing particularly bad with the justification but personally I would put it like this: Attack Reflection (Counter is a high-tier skill that can return in its entirety attacks[3])
This is fine, though I'm pretty sure he have better displays of acrobatics (of all the types even) earlier but the multiple jumps are fine (and considering how I'm not going to reread again the story soon this works).
Good, just reduce the hyperlinked text: Accelerated Development (Naturally learn and grow faster[5] than others)
He have multiple types of flight (multy jump, true flight, spaceflight, etc.), so just list it as: Flight (Can fly[25] even in space[6])
This is fine, but would be also good to also use the part were he state that once you have mastered a weapon to the limit is easier to simply master another one (hence how he reached max level in any weapon after take it for the first time). Would also be good to mention how his spearmanship have evolved various times to superior skills and how it currently also incorporate the path of the whip and sword, as that was needed to learn his current Great Cosmos-Severing Spear from one of his wives, fortunately the scan is already in the profile so is just a matter of also mention it in the Weapon Mastery justification, like this: (Great Cosmos-Severing Spea is a spear art that imbues the properties of the whip, sword and blunt weapons[94] to his spear)
Magic (self explanatory)
Just remove the text.
Fine, just reduce the blue color and add a note about how he have further developed his combat skills after the first chapter: Martial Arts (His millennium training lead him to master every human martial art[12] and he have far developed his combat skills after the beginning of the story)
Would change the text to this: Preparation (Can craft items[13] beforehand to face whatever enemy he faces)
Good.
Reduce the blue text and add a minor part from the scan: Information Manipulation (Faction learders can read a being's information and manipulate it[15] to enact absolute influence)
Fine but as the dragon scan also include damage boost I think it should be combined like this: Damage Boost and Damage Reduction (Can instantly multiply his attack by hundreds of times[16] with Transcendent Trajectory. Receive less damage against Dragons[17] and do more damage when fighting together a dragon)
The first scan is sort of unnecessary with the second one so remove it: Danmaku (Can call out every weapon on his record, which are around 2,294,475 artifacts [19])
Mostly fine, would just reduce the blue text, modify a bit the text here and there and revome the information part as that is already in the info analysis section: Enhanced Senses & Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the mana of the world and of people[20], as well as sense auras[22]. Doesn't need to rely on his sight[21] to move or fight. Even while far inferior to his current self his senses were to good that he could see things hundreds of kilometers away. Can sense countless souls scattered across the universe[23])
This is perfectly fine.
First, the commas please, and second of all, I'm not sure if is actually allowed to link blogs like that in the P&A (I actually remember a thread going against that) so it probably need to be changed and add the scans directly.

@Celestial_Pegasus I remember to have said this before in the past, but this dude is the only other character in the wiki I know with a stealth/pressence similar to Kousuke, albeit he lack the conceptual/non-existent statements
of Kousuke but still pretty similar, both of their lives were super sad due to this shit.

I will have to stop there as I will go to the party of a cousin, but what I already commented should be enough to improve considerably the profile.

First thing, the P&A should have the abilities and resistances separated with tabbers because currently everything is too full, also don't hyperlink all the justification of a power and instead just do it with a small portion of the text as that improve the readability, and considering the amount of abilities a bullet point format likely would make things even easier to read with the organized format (just in case if you don't know how just imitate the P&A format of this sandbox).
It doesn't seem like there are enough abilities for a tabber. Bolding P&A can improve readability but it isn't a problem for me personally.

Remove the speed part as Superhuman Physical Characteristics already include it, and SPC don't actually need as justification as any profile with stats (Except AP) above human level automatically gain the ability (hence almost no profile in the wiki put a justification for that).
Done.
Self-explanatory is something that should never be wrote as justification of an ability, it would be far better if you wrote it like this instead: Aura (Can paint the world[2] with the color of his aura)
Done (I use colour btw).
Nothing particularly bad with the justification but personally I would put it like this: Attack Reflection (Counter is a high-tier skill that can return in its entirety attacks[3])
It is better to specify though rather than generalize it to attacks. Also not necessarily direct attacks too as it works with pure mana pressure.

ood, just reduce the hyperlinked text: Accelerated Development (Naturally learn and grow faster[5] than others)
Done.
Fine but as the dragon scan also include damage boost I think it should be combined like this: Damage Boost and Damage Reduction (Can instantly multiply his attack by hundreds of times[16] with Transcendent Trajectory. Receive less damage against Dragons[17] and do more damage when fighting together a dragon)
Done.
The first scan is sort of unnecessary with the second one so remove it: Danmaku (Can call out every weapon on his record, which are around 2,294,475 artifacts [19])
Done.
Mostly fine, would just reduce the blue text, modify a bit the text here and there and revome the information part as that is already in the info analysis section: Enhanced Senses & Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the mana of the world and of people[20], as well as sense auras[22]. Doesn't need to rely on his sight[21] to move or fight. Even while far inferior to his current self his senses were to good that he could see things hundreds of kilometers away. Can sense countless souls scattered across the universe[23])
Done.
First, the commas please, and second of all, I'm not sure if is actually allowed to link blogs like that in the P&A (I actually remember a thread going against that) so it probably need to be changed and add the scans directly.
Added the comma. I suppose I can add the scans.

Edit:
Tabbers looks like this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbo25

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like there are enough abilities for a tabber. Bolding P&A can improve readability but it isn't a problem for me personally.

Done (I use colour btw).

It is better to specify though rather than generalize it to attacks. Also not necessarily direct attacks too as it works with pure mana pressure.

Edit:
Tabbers looks like this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muchacho_mrm/Sandbo25
It have a total of 67 abilities as far I could count plus 17 resistances, that's more than enough to use tabbs and bullet point formating to improve the readability, after all Deku profile use such formatting with only 17 abilities and 5 resistances (or 25 abilities and 7 resistances in his final arc profile) or Garou who have 50 abilities and 12 resistances in total among all their keys, so to claim he don't have enough things to warrant tabs and bullet points is crazy to say the least.

I believe the wiki prefer to use the US version of words instead of the UK one, so it should be color.

There is no need to specifically ditinguish between magical and physical attacks as just say attacks cover both bases (on top of the fact that the scan itself show he counter both things), and I don't understand why you are making the pressure point when that wasn't even in your original justification, I'm not opposed to add the pressure part as that's interesting but just don't see why you was using that to refute my use of the word attack. I would write it as this: Attack Reflection (Counter is a high-tier skill that can return in its entirety attacks[3], even non-physical attacks like the opponent pressure)

When I mentioned those things and brought the other profile sandbox as reference was with the intention to make his P&A look more like this, which look quite well (ignoring the saturation of blue text but as I said that's something that need to be reduced).

I'm pretty sure that Akashic Record are type 2 concept.
I am open to scans but until then it is just type 3.

It have a total of 67 abilities as far I could count plus 17 resistances, that's more than enough to use tabbs and bullet point formating to improve the readability, after all Deku profile use such formatting with only 17 abilities and 5 resistances (or 25 abilities and 7 resistances in his final arc profile) or Garou who have 50 abilities and 12 resistances in total among all their keys, so to claim he don't have enough things to warrant tabs and bullet points is crazy to say the least.
Multiple keys isn't the best example, the latter one with (final arc) is a better example. If such little amount of abilities can have have a tabber then Yu Ilhan can too, so I updated the sandbox.
There is no need to specifically ditinguish between magical and physical attacks as just say attacks cover both bases (on top of the fact that the scan itself show he counter both things), and I don't understand why you are making the pressure point when that wasn't even in your original justification, I'm not opposed to add the pressure part as that's interesting but just don't see why you was using that to refute my use of the word attack. I would write it as this: Attack Reflection (Counter is a high-tier skill that can return in its entirety attacks[3], even non-physical attacks like the opponent pressure)
Even the verse distinguishes between physical and magical force, so I still feel the wording is fine. The subject is the wording of countering attacks, me mentioning something slightly outside of that isn't to refute your point but to remind you of the range of application for the ability. I suppose the word in this scenario would be 'tangential'.

@Celestial_Pegasus Since you're the only one in explicit agreement, I removed your vote until you give your updated opinion on the changes so far. Additionally, I updated OP (Fate Manipulation). It is now limited since it literally says it isn't absolute.

Last edited:

Resistances:​

• Conceptual Manipulation - This gets changed from type 2 to type 3 and becomes a possibly. For context, the Akashic record is the levelling system. It records information once a world develops mana and there is no evidence it existed before creation or mana. It isn't a direct statement of resisting but more like he
Do remind me why it not existing before creation makes it type 3 instead of 2? Type 2 doesn't need you to predate creation, that's type 1. Existing at the same time as creation is Type 2.

Do remind me why it not existing before creation makes it type 3 instead of 2? Type 2 doesn't need you to predate creation, that's type 1. Existing at the same time as creation is Type 2.
Because that is my general perception of type 2 while type 1 isn't simply predating but also being completely independent of the things it embodies.

The best thing aside from the scan in OP regarding the Akashic Record is this too:

Akashic Record is the record of everything at the same time being the multiverse itself. Yu IlHan did not know what form it possessed, but did not think that mattered. The multiverse existed as Yu IlHan was aware of, and what meaning he gave to it was up to him.

However, it seemed like there was one being that didn’t think so.

“So that’s it, God considered the Akashic Record as a hindrance.”

“What does that mean, IlHan?”

“It’s quite clear if you think about it. I should have started from questioning the reason that prompted him to reject mana.”

There are two changes that inevitably arrive in a world after the Great Cataclysm. One is mana and the other one is the Akashic Record.

Wherever mana exists, the Akashic Record did as well and wherever the Akashic Record existed, mana could also be found. So, rejecting mana meant the denial of the Akashic Record, and to escape mana, one would need to escape the reach of the Akashic Record. - Chapter 339

Not going to lie, yesterday I was tooooo deep in the hole of the Musical Festival saga of Iruma so I didn't continued with this, and the following days I will be quite busy with college exams and family events, so until Saturday or Sunday I don't think I could give another in depth look at the rest of the profile like I did before.

Not going to lie, yesterday I was tooooo deep in the hole of the Musical Festival saga of Iruma so I didn't continued with this, and the following days I will be quite busy with college exams and family events, so until Saturday or Sunday I don't think I could give another in depth look at the rest of the profile like I did before.
That said however, just briefly saying that Akashic Records indeed are Type 2 as they are a fundamental part of the universe, to the point that beings who have got rid of the influence of the Akashic Records (the gods apart of the four faction leaders) can't be in the universe anymore and can only interact with the universe in a very limited way.

No worries. Real life always comes first.
That said however, just briefly saying that Akashic Records indeed are Type 2 as they are a fundamental part of the universe, to the point that beings who have got rid of the influence of the Akashic Records (the gods apart of the four faction leaders) can't be in the universe anymore and can only interact with the universe in a very limited way.
It exists wherever mana exists and vice versa. Also you can exist without the Akashic Record. Humans were doing that before mana. I think you mean transcend. Recorded Gods transcend the Akashic Record as it can't record them.

Since 3/5 people who have participated in this thread (excluding me) think it is type 2, then I will add the following to OP. Well, ultimately it is up to staff;

The Akashic Record is the record of everything, existing wherever mana exists and mana exists wherever the Akashic Record exists. The analogy being that mana is the medium it chose. In addition to being a system to record information it is also a concept. Also, transcending the Akashic Record means that you are a recorded God. However, the term is a derogatory term, as they're beings that surpass records and cannot be bound by records. A side effect of surpassing records is that you have thrown away the concept of body and soul, essentially leaving reality as Yu Ilhan had to create an item to drag them back into reality.

No worries. Real life always comes first.

It exists wherever mana exists and vice versa. Also you can exist without the Akashic Record. Humans were doing that before mana. I think you mean transcend. Recorded Gods transcend the Akashic Record as it can't record them.
Akashich Records are a fundamental part of the universe as most worlds are under its influnce and the few that aren't will eventually be under it, and once something is under the Akashic Records it can't stop be under its influence unless they become a gods who can't live in the universe (like, even Yu IlHan himself stated how he will not completely transcend the Akashi Records like other gods because then he would be unable to be with everyone), so it is indeed a fundamental aspect of existence.

Akashich Records are a fundamental part of the universe as most worlds are under its influnce and the few that aren't will eventually be under it, and once something is under the Akashic Records it can't stop be under its influence unless they become a gods who can't live in the universe (like, even Yu IlHan himself stated how he will not completely transcend the Akashi Records like other gods because then he would be unable to be with everyone), so it is indeed a fundamental aspect of existence.
It is a fundamental thing for the worlds it records yes. As for escaping its influence part, becoming a god is one way, completely rejecting mana is another. Anyways, the relevant scans are up so all that is left to do is wait.

So finally I can continue.
Chain manip is no longer an ability so remove it (specially because he already have listed apart metal manip which is the new substitute of chain manip), and change the hyperlinking to this instead: (Falling down surrounds the opponent in flames and binds them with chains made of souls while also inflicting curse and poison, on top of lowering the overall abilities of enemies[31] within the skill range)
This isn't really a justification so better write this: (Transcendent Trajectory consist of a spear movement that surpass cause and effect, space and fate)
Would reword this part like this: (Death Collector absorb and store not only life force but also souls. Hold inside of him millions if not billons of souls which he can attach to artifacts with Soul Enchant, on top of also use them as an attack. Can kill his targets by talking with Declaration)
I honestly don't see the mention of him having authority over metals and artifacts, I can see him having a quote like that since I know him but these scans don't show it, so remove that part, put together the power null justifications and done. and reduce the amount of blue: (As ruler of fire, no one could use the power of fire without his authority. Could bind an 8th class stopping her from using her mana. Can negate mana and skills[39])
All good, just reduce the amount of blue area.
This... don't show anything? Like, the scan don't show that he is manipulating the feelings and minds of monsters, the statement is vague enough that I could see that as an interpretation but don't believe is solid enough for that.
Hmm, at the beginning was agreeing but after look better at the scan there is really no mention of him literally deciding her fate and instead the last line state that he gave her a bright potential, so I think that Power Bestowal is better (as he is also able to give power to others with his records.
What? With that reasoning anyone FTL would have physic manipulation.
You could just simple put both abilities together and list it like this Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection (Can manipulate and[46] project[47] mana)
Add Forcefield Creation and then the second part can stay, though list it as: Can create fire barriers[49])
Change the justification to: (As lord of fire he govern over the parts of fire)
Reduce blue text: (Can live forever[51]. Usual weak spots aren't lethal to higher existences[52]. Can regenerate his internal organs53]. Is able to return as a soul[54] and revive)
The scan don't really mention or show anything about photographic memory, only that he can manage the records of the Destruction Demon Army. He should still have photographic memory due to his thousand years of training though as he become able to perfectly remember anything he saw/learned.
This is fine, you can add it to the power null part about his authorities.

And I'm drained after all this so will stop again and return at a later point.

Chain manip is no longer an ability so remove it (specially because he already have listed apart metal manip which is the new substitute of chain manip), and change the hyperlinking to this instead: (Falling down surrounds the opponent in flames and binds them with chains made of souls while also inflicting curse and poison, on top of lowering the overall abilities of enemies[31] within the skill range)
Metal Manipulation doesn't fit in here, even if he has it as another ability. The chains are made of souls.
This isn't really a justification so better write this: (Transcendent Trajectory consist of a spear movement that surpass cause and effect, space and fate)
Done.
Would reword this part like this: (Death Collector absorb and store not only life force but also souls. Hold inside of him millions if not billons of souls which he can attach to artifacts with Soul Enchant, on top of also use them as an attack. Can kill his targets by talking with Declaration)
Rewording isn't necessary here.
I honestly don't see the mention of him having authority over metals and artifacts, I can see him having a quote like that since I know him but these scans don't show it, so remove that part, put together the power null justifications and done. and reduce the amount of blue: (As ruler of fire, no one could use the power of fire without his authority. Could bind an 8th class stopping her from using her mana. Can negate mana and skills[39])
It was a level up notification. Next chapter he made Michaels artifact obey him.
This... don't show anything? Like, the scan don't show that he is manipulating the feelings and minds of monsters, the statement is vague enough that I could see that as an interpretation but don't believe is solid enough for that.
It is their natural instinct to attack and he used Declaration so that they don't attack humans first.
Hmm, at the beginning was agreeing but after look better at the scan there is really no mention of him literally deciding her fate and instead the last line state that he gave her a bright potential, so I think that Power Bestowal is better (as he is also able to give power to others with his records.
You don't need to directly mention fate. He decided her future, her personality, how others treat her, ensuring she has a bright future. He didn't grant her a single power.
What? With that reasoning anyone FTL would have physic manipulation.
Now point me to a character that can not only do that but also fuse matter at the same time.
You could just simple put both abilities together and list it like this Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection (Can manipulate and[46] project[47] mana)
Done.
Add Forcefield Creation and then the second part can stay, though list it as: Can create fire barriers[49])
Done.
Reduce blue text: (Can live forever[51]. Usual weak spots aren't lethal to higher existences[52]. Can regenerate his internal organs53]. Is able to return as a soul[54] and revive)
I don't see a problem with this.
The scan don't really mention or show anything about photographic memory, only that he can manage the records of the Destruction Demon Army. He should still have photographic memory due to his thousand years of training though as he become able to perfectly remember anything he saw/learned.
He has a storage of information which would qualify.

Rewording isn't necessary here.
It is because with how you put it there is no mention of life manip in the justification, everything is together with commas, and this justification is more precise about what thing do what.
Cool, that wasn't what the scan showed, so to justify the artifact and metal part is needed to change the scan, later in the post I even pointed a good scan to use instead.
It is their natural instinct to attack and he used Declaration so that they don't attack humans first.
Or he could use law manip to force them not to attack humans, for example, which is another possible interpretation quite valid with how declaration reform the world. The point was that there is nothing solid enough to justify both empathic and mind manip.
You don't need to directly mention fate. He decided her future, her personality, how others treat her, ensuring she has a bright future. He didn't grant her a single power.
He gave him the blessing of the Akashic Records, said by the novel itself, which definitely cover what I mentioned of give her a bright potential but that wasn't absolute, if he dictated her fate then it would had said to be absolute. He anyways would have fate manip from Transcendent Trajectory, it's just that this don't really show fate manip.
Now point me to a character that can not only do that but also fuse matter at the same time.
Hajime Nagumo, to mention the first example I can think as I'm main supporter of the series.
He has a storage of information which would qualify.
No? Otherwise everysingle machine/Ai in the wiki would had it listed and they certainly don't.

It is because with how you put it there is no mention of life manip in the justification, everything is together with commas, and this justification is more precise about what thing do what.
I don't feel too strongly about it, but if you do, you can edit the sandbox.
Cool, that wasn't what the scan showed, so to justify the artifact and metal part is needed to change the scan, later in the post I even pointed a good scan to use instead.
Okay.
Or he could use law manip to force them not to attack humans, for example, which is another possible interpretation quite valid with how declaration reform the world. The point was that there is nothing solid enough to justify both empathic and mind manip.
The only law manipulation he has is being removed in OP. He used Declaration so the monsters don't attack the humans first. It is in their natural instincts to kill and absorb records and grow. And he is changing that.

He gave him the blessing of the Akashic Records, said by the novel itself, which definitely cover what I mentioned of give her a bright potential but that wasn't absolute, if he dictated her fate then it would had said to be absolute. He anyways would have fate manip from Transcendent Trajectory, it's just that this don't really show fate manip.
Like I said, he decided her future. It isn't an absolute future, which can work as limited fate manipulation. It could also work as full on Fate Manipulation considering the actual page for fate manipulation also mentions things just slightly being more favourable as an example:

• Fate Manipulation is the ability to manipulate destiny itself to achieve a desired result. More subtle forms of the ability can simply nudge events in the users favor while more powerful variations can make it possible to ordain one's victory against their opponent.

Hajime Nagumo, to mention the first example I can think as I'm main supporter of the series.
Fair enough. I removed it from the sandbox and added to OP.
No? Otherwise everysingle machine/Ai in the wiki would had it listed and they certainly don't.
If said store information can be read in perfect detail, then they should have it.

****, I forgot.

Edit: When I noticed that I forgot about this I planned to continue but these days were quite busy so only now I'm continuing.
I'm los because I don't see the power modification part there, could be the mention of the sole evolution and fusion evolution of the Akashic Record? Because those things aren't really power modification (other wise all game characters and similar would had it), if there is a instance after that were he modificated the skills of others then with adding it should be good to stay.
Fine but reduce the blue text.
Hmm, kinda weird as purifcation but should still classify so ok.
Yes.
Should probably be listed just as Low-High considering how all his bones, muscles and blood regrew from getting eliminated.
Yes.
Should be all types considering the other scans, also add to them the mention of how he forgot about such things after continously train for an entire year.
I think I remember the dragon transformation, but that is better listed as transformation and the scan don't really show him turning in a dragon so preferably add that along with the justification.
Fine.
Good but correct the formatting mistake in the source code that make it not being bolded.
Fine but reduce the blue text.
There is nothing about his father time powers in that scan so don't link that part with this scan and likely don't mention it. Also, I don't really like terms like fodder and FTL being throw in the justifications of P&A as they are too "meta" (to call it someway) and most pages don't really use that way of talking in their P&A, so I believe is better if is slightly reworded to something like: "Affected the flow of time outside of Earth making the people he brought from various worlds capable of watch the transformation process of Earth".
Good, just reduce the blue text.
With that justification it would be more Matter Manipulation than Transmutation so either get indexed as Matter Manipulation or the justification is modified, for example to something like: "Can separate and combine the parts of other bodies and Creation embodied both life an non-organic materials".
Fine.

Now the resistances that fortunately are less:
This is fine, just add the Type of information manipulation (which should be both 1 and 2) and change the type of conceptual manipulation to 2 (specially because that second scan show how the Akashic Record cause the multiverse to be in a constant state of evolution).
Yes.
That justification is shitty so change it to something like: "The level of the soul is proportional to the league and class of someone".
What? This justification is really bad and don't actually show why Yu IlHan would possess the same resistance as god. I think there was a dialogue in the epilogue, in the children soccer play where it's mentioned how his constant evolution made him go far beyond what all the other gods could imagine (not exactly those words but something along that with the utter surprise of Lucifer), which if added could make believable that he likely possess that resistance.
The system notification just after that should also be added to show the explanation of Unshakable and why is that that made him unaffected by the massive charm of Heliéna.
Personally I would modify a bit the justification but this type of thing is more valid/common in profiles so is actually fine like this.
Add posion resistance to that and change the first part of the justification to something like this instead: "Hell Bringer makes him immune to all curses and poison".
The empathic manipulation resistance should be listed along the mind manipulation resistance as Heliéna charm do that, and with this particular scan could be even listed madness manipulation resistance (Type 3 maybe?) as it's mentioned how normal people wouldn't retain their sanity in that scene.
Fine.
Sorry, what? Were is the power absorption there?
Good.
Just list it along with the curse manipulation as they are the exact same scan.
First put the sealing as Sealing and second it should be a limited resistance as he specified that Unshakable Heart would had made impossible for him to seal Yu Ilhan mind.
The invisibility part should be listed as an enhanced sense feat because resistance to invisibility would be something like Yu IlHan not being able to become invisible (hence why you don't see most characters able to detect invisible beings having such resistance listed), the perception manipulation part could stay considering that his father stealth is the same as his.

Now quickly a glance to the stats:
Range: Stellar (Can spread his domain across an entire planet larger than our sun)
He can affect the Akashic Records and all the worlds that exist so he can affect the multiverse as the Akashic Records are what makes the multiverse be in constant evolution.
Stamina: Extremely High (Even when he was human without magic he was able to practice his spear for 3 days and mistakenly perceived it as 3 hours, later he fought for over a year and a half having fun, as well as spending an entire year on a task without eating and his companions had to remind him of the time he spent), Nigh-Infinite (can generate rest energy)
The stamina page mention how terms like "high" or "very high" should be avoided and instead recommend use the official terms, so it should be changed to Superhuman.
That calculation is about a massive celestial body so I believe it is actually affected by the relatively recent revision to massive celestial bodies calculations so it likely need to be updated to new standars, though I haven't really read that thread (since no verse I'm supporter have such feats) so I'm not completely sure about how it affect this calcs so better ask people who showed to be active in the thread about the efffects of it in this calculation.

And not gonna read the rest of the profile as I already covered what i consider the most important parts and don't want to take so much time also revising the rest of parts that I consider more "inoffensive" (to call them something).

I'm los because I don't see the power modification part there, could be the mention of the sole evolution and fusion evolution of the Akashic Record? Because those things aren't really power modification (other wise all game characters and similar would had it), if there is a instance after that were he modificated the skills of others then with adding it should be good to stay.
The scans explicitly states that he can create skills as he wishes, coming to the conclusion that he was still stuck in his old ways of thinking when it comes to skill evolution. He isn't creating skills from nothing, just using the skills he already he has, which is power modification. Also no, he isn't modifying other people's skills, just his own.
Should be all types considering the other scans, also add to them the mention of how he forgot about such things after continously train for an entire year.
Excluded type 3.
There is nothing about his father time powers in that scan so don't link that part with this scan and likely don't mention it. Also, I don't really like terms like fodder and FTL being throw in the justifications of P&A as they are too "meta" (to call it someway) and most pages don't really use that way of talking in their P&A, so I believe is better if is slightly reworded to something like: "Affected the flow of time outside of Earth making the people he brought from various worlds capable of watch the transformation process of Earth".
There isn't need to overcomplicate it with the way I changed it now.
I think I remember the dragon transformation, but that is better listed as transformation and the scan don't really show him turning in a dragon so preferably add that along with the justification.
The transformation page is a limited version. It tells you to go see the Shapeshifting page for full transformation and so on:
  • Transformation is the ability to transform parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form. It also includes characters with a very limited number of set transformations.
  • For those who are able to freely transform the shape of their bodies to assume different identities, impersonate others, and modify the entirety of their bodies at will with great versatility, see the Shapeshifting page instead.
This is fine, just add the Type of information manipulation (which should be both 1 and 2) and change the type of conceptual manipulation to 2 (specially because that second scan show how the Akashic Record cause the multiverse to be in a constant state of evolution).
I haven't changed this because I am waiting for staff evaluation on the Akashic record in OP. For all I know, it might be evaluated as not qualifying for anything.

What? This justification is really bad and don't actually show why Yu IlHan would possess the same resistance as god. I think there was a dialogue in the epilogue, in the children soccer play where it's mentioned how his constant evolution made him go far beyond what all the other gods could imagine (not exactly those words but something along that with the utter surprise of Lucifer), which if added could make believable that he likely possess that resistance.
It was missing an additional scan at the end. If the first scan of the previous God's resistance and the second scan of Yu Ilhan assuming said station are not enough for staff, then it'll be removed.
Add posion resistance to that and change the first part of the justification to something like this instead: "Hell Bringer makes him immune to all curses and poison".
The empathic manipulation resistance should be listed along the mind manipulation resistance as Heliéna charm do that, and with this particular scan could be even listed madness manipulation resistance (Type 3 maybe?) as it's mentioned how normal people wouldn't retain their sanity in that scene.
I don't see the problem with the current formatting. If you feel strongly about it, you can change it.
First put the sealing as Sealing and second it should be a limited resistance as he specified that Unshakable Heart would had made impossible for him to seal Yu Ilhan mind.
I waited to see if you would edit this and you haven't. I waited because you say it would be impossible for him to seal Yu Ilhan's mind but you also say that it is limited.

The invisibility part should be listed as an enhanced sense feat because resistance to invisibility would be something like Yu IlHan not being able to become invisible (hence why you don't see most characters able to detect invisible beings having such resistance listed), the perception manipulation part could stay considering that his father stealth is the same as his.
Another user pointed this out and I already said I don't know about invisibility. We'll see.
He can affect the Akashic Records and all the worlds that exist so he can affect the multiverse as the Akashic Records are what makes the multiverse be in constant evolution.
I don't know about this, you can create an upgrade thread after this if you feel that he really should have it.

That calculation is about a massive celestial body so I believe it is actually affected by the relatively recent revision to massive celestial bodies calculations so it likely need to be updated to new standars, though I haven't really read that thread (since no verse I'm supporter have such feats) so I'm not completely sure about how it affect this calcs so better ask people who showed to be active in the thread about the efffects of it in this calculation.
It is hard to tell if it would or not, considering it isn't simply destruction but also merging, so I should contact a knowledgeable staff member.

The scans explicitly states that he can create skills as he wishes, coming to the conclusion that he was still stuck in his old ways of thinking when it comes to skill evolution. He isn't creating skills from nothing, just using the skills he already he has, which is power modification. Also no, he isn't modifying other people's skills, just his own.
The power modification page also show how that modification is more intended to be with the abilities of others (just look at all the listed examples and how they characters able to affect others powers), however thinking more back I remember cases of profiles with a self-focused power modification so I suppose in that case should be fine.
There isn't need to overcomplicate it with the way I changed it now.
It isn't overcomplicate it, it is give a justification more along the general way P&A are structured which also explain what is happening in the scan, on top of the fact that that scan don't show any inherent time manipulation that he have from his father or anything of the sort so is better to remove it to prevent confuse people.

Tha said, the new justification is fine
The transformation page is a limited version. It tells you to go see the Shapeshifting page for full transformation and so on:
  • Transformation is the ability to transform parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form. It also includes characters with a very limited number of set transformations.
  • For those who are able to freely transform the shape of their bodies to assume different identities, impersonate others, and modify the entirety of their bodies at will with great versatility, see the Shapeshifting page instead.
As far I know characters who can only transform in a single creature, like a dragon in this case, just have listed transformation instead of shapeshifting, examples include the Zoa users of One Piece (and very especifically Kaido who can only turn in a dragon), Acnologia, Tiki, Tio, etc.
It was missing an additional scan at the end. If the first scan of the previous God's resistance and the second scan of Yu Ilhan assuming said station are not enough for staff, then it'll be removed.
Hmm, it isn't a strong evidence so probably not enough for a solid rating but a possible could maybe work.
I waited to see if you would edit this and you haven't. I waited because you say it would be impossible for him to seal Yu Ilhan's mind but you also say that it is limited.
Is limited because only his mind can't be sealed due to his mental resistance, the rest of him can be perfectly sealed, so a limited is fitting.
I don't know about this, you can create an upgrade thread after this if you feel that he really should have it.
I will not reread the story until many months later so I don't plan to make crts for the verse in the near future, on top of the fact that a separate thread isn't needed when this is just to change his listed range in the crt especifically created with the purpose of rework his profile. Additionally the range upgrade is quite direct, the Akashich Records affect the multiverse, then at the end of the story Yu IlHan fused all the worlds with Akashic Records (and those still not affected by them) with Earth, hence why this is a direct range upgrade that don't need a different thread.

Back