• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times people would like to compile their thoughts which take time. ImmortalDread can make another thread when ready as to not keep this one stuck.
Really?, it's just that she can comment on what she wants to comment on, before this thread closes.

So, in conclusion, has this been accepted? And is it necessary to wait another 48 hours?.

I was asked to comment here but there isn't much i can say. If enough other staff members and knowledgeable members agree then sure I'm in no position to comment on agreeing or disagreeing. This the third time I was ask to comment on a Tier 1/Higher Dimensional situation in a short time... people please
ouh, I don't know if you don't like Tier 1/Higher Dimensional.

Btw, thanks for commenting.

Really?, it's just that she can comment on what she wants to comment on, before this thread closes.
Let her prepare better next time (assuming she actually makes a downgrade thread as she said) because at this point the more arguments she made, the more people agree with me.
So, in conclusion, has this been accepted? And is it necessary to wait another 48 hours?.
The 48 hours thing already starts yesterday so tomorrow it will end.

I was just assuming. Sure commenting here to try and clear things up can be done but I was just explaining other methods of how people do things.
You have what, 3 staff? I guess it's accepted. Yes the wait time is necessary, it starts form when this thread was created.
ouh, I don't know if you don't like Tier 1/Higher Dimensional.

Btw, thanks for commenting.
It's not that I don't like it. I'm just not well adapt to it. I have a basic understanding at best and that's being generous. I've been trying to get into it like I did Tier 2 but it's not easy.

Let her prepare better next time (assuming she actually makes a downgrade thread as she said) because at this point the more arguments she made, the more people agree with me.
okay, If so, Upgrade Cosmology again, I'll hold it until he makes a downgrade thread.

Also, the profile that is affected by this upgrade, is none other than Arata (Because the other profiles has not been created yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back