• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7D Trinity Seven Downgrade

I’m not even sure what you mean by this.
Cloud are indeed 6D, but akashic record are hell not.

The scans that you presented in the previous thread are just.

• People that can access cloud cannot calculate Akashic Record and saying it "Incalculable" which in itself never enough for 7D. You can say that abstract number are Incalculable and they aren't higher dimension.
  • A single panel that says "A place where you can't reach." The context itself are brutalized, and this is the Arata that hasn't even reach the Cloud.
  • The attack that transcends dimension never implied that it cross above 6D as the gods themselves should be 6D, this is even prevalent in Arata fight against various gods. As he obviously hurt them.
  • Gods are super dimensional to the heavenly adjudicator who are 5D. Doesn't mean that the gods suddenly skip to 7D, they are explicitly 6D.
  • Transcending all dimensions and time itself won't grant you higher dimension, instead it grant you BDE type 2. And those dimensions are not including the akashic itself as it will break the narrative of how gods are super dimensional.
Platonic concept exist in both the Cloud and Akashic, but that doesn't mean Akashic is higher in QS the Cloud.

I can see that, but I don't think that includes the cloud itself. As Akashic are just a deeper layer of the Cloud.

And these needs more elaborate scans.
Akashic being embedded by 6D space doesn't mean it is 7D unless the amount of 6D universe itself are uncountable infinite. Which the cloud isn't. That is literally the standard that I helped to make.

And Plato cave theory itself is only 6D as I looked into the akashic scans, the three goddess that Arata fight in the beginning of war are just a shadow. It is the reason why Arata and co can defeat them. (Arata and others should be 5D at this time.)

It isn't far fetched that a 6 dimensional being casted it's shadow unto the 5 dimensional space. Doesn't mean that Gods are 7D.

Doesn't mean they are 6D, as spirit of eternity sword series character that transcends their 5D cosmology are still 5D, they just got BDE type 2.

Transcending all dimensions means there is no higher one after 6D, so you get BDE type 2 but not 7D.
try to provide a quote.
In its most basic fundamentals, Platonism affirms the existence of abstract objects, which are asserted to exist in a third realm distinct from both the sensible external world and from the internal world of consciousness, and is the opposite of nominalism.[1] This can apply to properties, types, propositions, meanings, numbers, sets, truth values, and so on (see abstract object theory).

In the allegory "The Cave", Plato describes a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality, but are not accurate representations of the real world. The shadows represent the fragment of reality that we can normally perceive through our senses, while the objects under the sun represent the true forms of objects that we can only perceive through reason.

An archetype can be any of the following:
  1. the Platonic concept of pure form, believed to embody the fundamental characteristics of a thing.

Yes, QS has been proven, but only in Heaven (Archives) and also Akashic, and currently I have not seen any QS in the Cloud, you will have to prove it. I agree with tier 1 T7, just not 7D for now (following your thread).
Because the dimension of the cloud is stated to be “more archetypal” than the dimension of the archive, given the verse has established the Platonic principle between dimensions, that statement must directly infer to the Plato as well since the idea is about the lower dimension is just an inferior copy of the higher dimension (more real concept). Just click on the page that Rakih sends if you want to know the whole Platonic thing.

Bear with me for a while:

People that can access cloud cannot calculate Akashic Record and saying it "Incalculable" which in itself never enough for 7D. You can say that abstract number are Incalculable and they aren't higher dimension.
It is weird, on how you said that “it just something that cannot be calculated, uhh it doesn’t mean it’s 7D”, while literally ignoring the rest of the context and the evidence that has been shown in the verse. Like, the interesting part on this scan which I believe what you’re referring, literally shows that Liese, who is the only person as far as I’m aware, push herself to do infinite calculations on her other self in infinite worlds, as each of them includes infinite possibilities, that later can be translated into infinite space times, not to mentioned that it has also been described as the worlds in Trinity Seven will keep endlessly divergent and expanding (if I use the term correctly here).

The next one to her, which is Selina, who barely been The Adjudicator team, also seems didn’t quite grasp on what is Akashic Record, indicates that even using Clouds that has been shown in the verse, stronger and superior to Archive, also not even close to understanding and calculating the Akashic Record. As both of them are sisters and have similar abilities. Yet, will all the achievements above, still can’t measure The Akashic Record which is a higher dimensions place, as it impossible to calculate something that super higher than you.

Like, the focal point of the previously upgrade thread was supposed from the lower dimension is embedded within the higher dimension, while the the rest above, at least can be the supporting evidence.

A single panel that says "A place where you can't reach." The context itself are brutalized, and this is the Arata that hasn't even reach the Cloud.
Along with the other evidence that the verse has been shown, I’m going to ask you to elaborate on what “brutalized” means. As the narrative goes along with Gods who is inhabit in Akashic Record, been stated that it is something that are super higher dimensional beings, and eventually superior to Adjudicators (cloud user).

The attack that transcends dimension never implied that it cross above 6D as the gods themselves should be 6D, this is even prevalent in Arata fight against various gods. As he obviously hurt them.
The showcase of this scan, basically explains that for those who facing the higher dimensional beings in the series, need to have something that can attack her true form due to she (the Gods) using a temporary body or human form as to facing and interacting with the main character, while her true form, exists somewhere in a higher dimensional place, which can lead to Akashic Record.

Meaning that attacking her temporary body or human body is useless, and even in the series, no one, as far as I’m aware, directly hurts the true body of Gods itself (I’m talking about Celestial btw, as the scan shows her body being an example).

Gods are super dimensional to the heavenly adjudicator who are 5D. Doesn't mean that the gods suddenly skip to 7D, they are explicitly 6D.
The 6D part refers to Clouds, which is what we are arguing about here in this thread. On the basic premise on this past thread, we currently, treating the Clouds as one dimensional above, the same way on how Archive are one dimensional above from the surface world (2-A worlds stuff).

Try to debate that part first or rather wait the conclusion I suppose, rather than the Akashic stuff which is not the main crux of this thread.

There is no more higher dimension if you transcending all dimensions. That just breaking the logic, BDE type 2 is more suitable for this.
Transcending all dimensions and time itself won't grant you higher dimension, instead it grant you BDE type 2. And those dimensions are not including the akashic itself as it will break the narrative of how gods are super dimensional.
Ehh, that’s, actually depends on what has been shown in the verse imo, one can have one dimensional jump if the evidence that has been presented meets the current standard of the wiki, or one can just be some random abilities if the evidence or context are referred to the abilities itself since the beginning.

Like, I’m not the type of the person who just “slapping all to one way” without looking at the context and evidence in the verse.

Plato theory
I’m not sure why Plato are involved but, I guess someone needs to explain more on this part if we are going to use it as the justification for the character.

I can see that, but I don't think that includes the cloud itself. As Akashic are just a deeper layer of the Cloud.
My guy, literally Akashic has been stated that all chaos, all wisdom, all knowledge, and all beginnings and endings as well in the verse, literally in the Akashic itself.

Not sure how you interpreted that as “deeper layer of Clouds”.

As to the rest of your other comments, I’m not gonna even bother with, which is just a bunch of “whataboutism” about other verses such DMC, Sword of Eternity or whatever that are not even related to the verse.

An archetype can be any of the following:
  1. the Platonic concept of pure form, believed to embody the fundamental characteristics of a thing.
If this is the case, we have come to a conclusion, and must change Cloud's justification.

Perhaps tomorrow, if I can be active on this forum, I will make a final comment on Delta's response.

I am currently writing an essay for the cosmology stuff btw, so make sure to reply faster rather than just showing up one time per day and even when you show up, you don't even address all of my replies.

I am currently writing an essay for the cosmology stuff btw, so make sure to reply faster rather than just showing up one time per day and even when you show up, you don't even address all of my replies.
Please give the ones I haven't replied to, as you know on FB, I'm obsessed with someone, which makes me focus more on her...

So that's one of the reasons why I'm so slow to reply in this thread.

As to the rest of your other comments, I’m not gonna even bother with, which is just a bunch of “whataboutism” about other verses such DMC, Sword of Eternity or whatever that are not even related to the verse.
Both are literally how the wiki standard work, not "whataboutism" that you deadass says.

Yeah nothing really implied QS here, calculated infinite world doesn't mean you can calculate in example abstract number.

Being stronger and superior doesn't mean they have a qualitative superiority, a 6D being superior to another 6D being doesn't mean they are 7D.
Spoiler: Hit the True Body
And what in seven hell does this implies 7D?

I already know this, and mind you 6D being still can cast their projection to the 5D spaces.

Ehh, that’s, actually depends on what has been shown in the verse imo, one can have one dimensional jump if the evidence that has been presented meets the current standard of the wiki, or one can just be some random abilities if the evidence or context are referred to the abilities itself since the beginning.

Like, I’m not the type of the person who just “slapping all to one way” without looking at the context and evidence in the verse.
Mfer, my friend.

How in hell did you think my post are??
My guy, literally Akashic has been stated that all chaos, all wisdom, all knowledge, and all beginnings and endings as well in the verse, literally in the Akashic itself.

Not sure how you interpreted that as “deeper layer of Clouds”.
I will boil you alive. Read my previous post.
I take my word back about cloud and Akashic being almost the same.

They are different, but that doesn't mean that Akashic have QS over the Cloud.

I will let the staffs decide.

Just want to ask, so you agree with 6-D dimension of cloud now and just want to change the justification?
Yes, it must be replaced with a new justification, if you still use the old one, I don't agree.
Being stronger and superior doesn't mean they have a qualitative superiority, a 6D being superior to another 6D being doesn't mean they are 7D.
I remind you once again that the point of this thread is only to discuss Cloud.

If you want to discuss or downgrade the Akashic, create your own CRT or discussion thread, then I and others will come to your thread.

Since Rendy agrees with the current tier, I will illustrate the cosmology again with evidence about Plato's stuff, here is Executor's explanation about Plato's ontological nature btw. Will include the Akashic Record as well despite it having nothing to do with the main point of this thread but well, it’s because Rahki has a problem with it.

As we know this map shows that there are numerous small dots that present the baseline words, the next ones are the archives, the clouds and the akashic record respectively, each existing in a separate circle that represents its own dimension. The dimension of the archive is higher than the normal world (5-D), the dimension of the cloud is higher than that of the archives (6-D) while the akashic record is the realm of gods who transcend everything like dimensions and time (7-D), which is why they're super higher-dimensional existences rather than just being higher-dimensional.

So the idea of Plato's stuff comes from how the gods are all transcendent abstract concepts by nature projecting their lesser aspects into the lower dimension, for them those avatars are nothing but mere shadows as they all just belong to the lower dimension. While this is already hinted at in the manga, the novel outright says that the shadow in the lower dimension is just a part of the real god from the Akashic Record, since its true form lies beyond and surpasses all dimensions (Thanks Ningenron for the translation btw). I believe that this principle should apply to every higher dimension rather than just the Akashic Record, for example, the dimension of the cloud is stated to be "more archetypal" than the dimension of the archive, meaning that the lower dimension is just an imitation of the higher one according to Plato theory, or we can see how the Akashic Record exists at the center of the cosmology while transcending the rest, this is pretty much similar to how the dimension of the archives being stated to be the center of the universes while transcending spacetime too (Translation of yellow box: "Mages who have mastered the art of magic in various worlds and acquired the power to transcend time and space also lived in the world."). This scan also proves that the dimension of the archives is incomprehensible and inaccessible to normal beings, which aligns with how the unreachable Akashic Record cannot be calculated even by those who have access to the Cloud (like how those in the cave cannot understand and perceive, or reach the idea/truth outside, but this is just supporting evidence as the main one is still the concept and its lesser shadow).

It's worth noting that even the baseline world is already infinite in size, and given the map illustrates that the higher the dimension, the bigger size it will be, this leads to all higher dimensions being significant and non-trivial by default, plus infinite lower worlds are embedded within the Akashic Record anyways.

There are.... just plenty of things that you're dismissed and simply wrong about the context of what has happened in the verse. I got a lot of things to say about the Akashic stuff, but I’ll save it up later as the crux of this thread is about Clouds.

If you want to discuss or downgrade the Akashic, create your own CRT or discussion thread, then I and others will come to your thread.
Agreed with this.

There's no need for Rahki to create a new CRT about Akashic Record tho, I have addressed everything above even the AR anyways, now just need to call staff and we will be done.

That’s just by me actually. As Rendy points out that the thread is specifically about the Clouds stuff and I believe that he truly wants us and staff to, just focus on the main topic that he will try to tackle.

Just trying to make myself as clear as possible.

There's no need for Rahki to create a new CRT about Akashic Record tho, I have addressed everything above even the AR anyways, now just need to call staff and we will be done.
Nah, I'm creating it.

Nevermind, too busy scaling Xianxia.

Does anyone here have a link to the T7 discussion thread?

I tried to search for it and couldn't find any sign of it.

Back