• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Since Natsu fought Superman, Zeref can fight brainiac, for the LOLs

High 6-B versions

Speed Equal

Winner via incapacitation or K.O

Zeref:

Brainiac:

Hmm...

Duplication and Regen is gonna make this hard for Zeref but Zeref can rewind any harm that becomes him and use death magic..

Then I'm going inconclusive I was leaning towards that anyway, neither combatant has a way of properly putting the other down(Zeref with time rewind and Immortality, and Milton and High-Mid Regen)

Well, as I recall the demons of Zeref were bred to kill him and among these demons is Seilah who can use the Macro and all the demons of Zeref have not been able to kill him even with the Hax of Seilah(since Macro ignores the durability and very likely it has been used against Zeref in the past since the demons in his books must have at least tried to kill Zeref once since that was their goal), so I think Zeref can resist Brainiac's Telekinesis if it's on the same level as Seilah's Macro.

And I went to visit the Brainiac Wiki (Smallville) and read about his Telekinesis or Possession:

"Possession: Brainiac can infect a person with nanites that make up his body and after certain amount of time, I can control that person's mind and body, effectively possessing them."

Gargoyle One said:
I Remembered it wasn't really useful
Inconclusive neither can kill the other
Well, Zeref can not use Nemesis to have numerical advantage or something? And also Law would not be at least useful here since Mavis was able to use Law and managed to destroy the spirit of Ternou Jade fused with Yuri, since spirit technically is soul?

Hst master said:
Zeref's the one that taught Mavis Law, but I doubt it'd do much
Sticking with Inconclusive.
Well, there is nothing on the Thread saying that Zeref is in character not to use Law that is capable of destroying spirits that are technically souls

Back