• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs. Ichibē Hyōsube

Ooh ooh this looks fun, I'm leaning towards Ichibe. His name removal/replacement hax is incredibly ridiculous along with his more than substantial AP advantage. But I have no real idea how their powers would interact, so I'll make a decision based on others thoughts on this

I'm going with Ichibe his hax and control over all things black is a serious problem for Zeref; though Zeref might be able to do some thing via his time manipulation.

Ichibe can remove Zerefs ability to use his powers, has control over all that is black and has the ap dura advantage.

Ichibe should win mid diff id say. Timestop is his only large issue here and zeref doesnt use it in battle.

Ichi wins. Zeref hasn't kill anyone during time stop or anyone with his death cursed unless they already had thay curse themselves.

ShadowSoul123 said:
Zeref will just keep reversing time, Ichibe can't do anything to him
Didn't reverse that: http://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-536-page-16.html

I bet a bloodlusted + Composite Orihime can beat Zeref at his best. Her current profile is outdated from 2 arcs ago.

Delta3000 said:
Besides the population of Mildean, Zancrow, Hades, etc
Were they as strong as Zeref level? Reiatsu does the same instantly to fodder, is not that impressive.

@Apple I swear that argument irritates me, because a character went down because lol plot doesn't mean we start downplaying said character. We judge them according to what they have shown not what the plot allows them show.

Vote's still for Ichibe

@AppleLord

You seem to completely miss the point of removing PIS/CIS. Without those, Zeref will use timestop and since Ichibe has no counter to that, he loses.

And I'm sure Orihime could beat Zeref, but no one really cares to be honest. But it's nice to see you patting your own back.

Standard Battle Assumptions are in effect as long as there's nothing saying otherwise, which is not the case in this thread.

I judge Zeref by plot, and he can't turn back time if his powers are negated. Natsu born his magic negating any return.

Just because Ichibei has no counter to time stop doesn't mean he loses. Does time stop negates durability or abilities?

A shinigami's reiatsu is always attached to their skin. And Ichibei can surround himself with Ink before Zeref decides to use time stop. Unless you want to argue that Zeref starts with time stop.

If ur train of thought is that Zeref can't reverse time when someone negates his magic then I guess I can concede. But I still don't agree with u on judging a character, any character by plot but that's irrelevant to this discussion I suppose

@Ryop that in of itself isn't a general rule that applies to all magics, Lacarde was able to affect everyone who met the criteria of his magic irrespective of the level of power (e.g Zeref and Irene), Marin Hollow also negated Jacob Lessio's spacial magic with his own even though he's considerably weaker.

And considering Dimaria's encounter with END for one we have little knowledge of what happened, Natsu has been shown consistently to be able to nullify magic by burning it, so that as an example is faulty

Generaly in FT if power difference affects weather one persons power is nullified by another depends solely on what Hiro feels like writing; a good example of this is Brandish shrinking August's wound, then being unable to affect an Irene boosted Neinheart who can be casually be punched out by Natsu whom she could still affect with her magic (at the time).

I also said that bloodlusted Orihime can take him. Anyway are the people he killed on his level? Feats. Give me thy feats.

Zeref did kill himself with his curse so yes; either that or Mavis killed him with hers and she is much weaker than he is, so power difference isn't an issue if the latter case is true.

Furthermore the contradiction curse is a durability ignoring OHK that can even kill proper immortals (ie people who should logically be immune to death manipulation). So unless Ichibe can nullify or block Zeref's magic he's had it.

AppleLord said:
I also said that bloodlusted Orihime can take him. Anyway are the people he killed on his level? Feats. Give me thy feats.
May i ask how oriheme can kill zeref? You know zeref above space and tine

May i ask how oriheme can kill zeref? You know zeref above space and tine

He isn't. He is not above Natsu's flames which are not above space and time. He needed to go through a door to be above space and time.

LordAizenSama said:
Wow. The FT wank went through the roof in the last few posts here.
Lol try and check YouTube.

Anyway, you should know better than anyone else I suppose how Ichibe's abilty work like does he take away Zeref's power or just his memory of how to use them and the rest of his powers...

Wait a sec I just checked this is a stomp match like seriously why when ft persons are stomped the threads keep going instead of getting closed?

I wouldn't say it's a stomp. Zeref is listed as at least 6-C, and Ichibe is 6-B. Both have hax that can devastate the other. Speed is equalised. I don't see either party being able to casually crush the other without risk or effort.

Edit: that said I would say Ichibe wins for Lord Aizen's reasoning, but I would say Ichibe wins 7 out of 10.

Zeref's power is black and this guy controls all black -.- while his time and space manipulation serves to nothing in battle as it was showed unless you wanna say Zeref keeps reversing time and this becomes inconclusive

Back