• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel - Clean up CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This late but Bump

everything has been applied except for purification and fear inducement via Law and It’s variants

does everyone agree with purification fear inducement

This is slightly offtopic, but while we are discussing intelligence feats - Mavis should also get Extraordinary Genius.
She was able to calculate millions of battle senarios by memorizing the abilties, fighting patterns & personalities of characters, resulting in her almost predicting the future, as seen in GMG and FT Zero.

0304-016.png

I agree with Mavis being extraordinary due to that.

As for Law, separating Yuri is ok, but do we have proof that Law actually destroyed the evil power itself and didn't just shatter the orb?
I don't know about fear, I'd prefer a possibly, because I think it's possible that Jose was left naturally scared by being invested by an enormous amount of magical power superior to his own, and not as a side effect of Law.

I agree with Mavis being extraordinary due to that.

As for Law, separating Yuri is ok, but do we have proof that Law actually destroyed the evil power itself and didn't just shatter the orb?
I don't know about fear, I'd prefer a possibly, because I think it's possible that Jose was left naturally scared by being invested by an enormous amount of magical power superior to his own, and not as a side effect of Law.
Well the fact that Fairy Law left Jose in fear
plus the fact that Fairy Law is also stated to be used as a deterrent Magic In order to stop enemies from attacking by inducing them with extreme fear I think fear manipulation makes sense https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-215-page-17.html

There is not mention of it inducing extreme fear in the dialogue and using it as a deterrent could just mean threatening the enemies, since Law is an extremely powerful magic.
Like having an atomic arsenal or some other kind of advantage can be a deterrent.

There is not mention of it inducing extreme fear in the dialogue and using it as a deterrent could just mean threatening the enemies, since Law is an extremely powerful magic.
Like having an atomic arsenal or some other kind of advantage can be a deterrent.
Yea but see Most people don’t know what Fairy Law is or it’s effects the most people know about it is that it only targets who the users see as an enemy they don’t know how it works or anything

so when it’s supposed to be used as a deterrent it’s supposed to be used in order to stop the enemies from advancing as makarov stated he wanted Hades to “begone” as he was trying to stop Hades and his guild from making it to the island as the island was sacred and he didn’t want outsiders setting foot on the island

and I don’t think it being an extremely powerful magic is enough to say that alone is what induces fear because when makarov has to start counting down from 3(as it’s a rule when using fairy law) it’s in order to give his enemies time to decide if they want to advance or not but yet nobody was ever in fear during the time makarov was counting down not Hades nor Jose but yet after Fairy Law was used we see it’s effects left Jose in a state of fear so in my opinion based on what we have seen it seems that leaving someone in fear is an effect of Fairy Law

Because Fairy glitter is stated to be equal in power to fairy law and it isn’t stated to be used as an deterrent nor does it ever really induce fear into anyone despite it being as powerful as Fairy Law so it seems like leaving someone in fear is an effect of Fairy Law rather a side effect of powerful magic power

I still think this is not enough to convince me, since it's mostly assumptions, but I can settle with a possibly fear manipulation.
I more people like to have it without possible, then I'm fine.

I still think this is not enough to convince me, since it's mostly assumptions, but I can settle with a possibly fear manipulation.
I more people like to have it without possible, then I'm fine.
I get what you are saying however it can't be due to powerful magic power because of Laxus's usage of Fairy Law. Fairy Tail wasn't shaking in fear due to the magic power Laxus was building even after the spell was cast. Laxus had cast the spell perfectly, but he just didn't see Fairy Tail and Magnolia as his enemies. However every mage can sense magic power, so they all should have been in fear despite the dura negging part not affecting them.

Yea so that’s why I don’t think Fairy Law just being a powerful magic is enough to say that’s what induces fear because Fairy Glitter is stated to rival fairy law in power yet even when Cana is charging it up it never causes anyone to shake in fear or anything so it seems leaving someone in fear is a side effect of Fairy Law because Jose was left in a complete state of fear after the spell was cast

However shouldn’t Zeref already have fear inducement via creating the Nemesis spell??

As far as Law separating Yuri and the whole evil orb thing

I’m pretty sure Law didn’t destroy the orb I mean that wasn’t Mavis plan in the first place as she stated she was specifically targeting the evil within the orb rather than just destroying the orb itself so I think purification is pretty clear https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-8.html

plus even after Law was casted the orb didn’t break instantly despite the dragon bones instantly starting to crumble due to law however the orb fell from the sky and rolled around a bit and then finally stopped rolling and cracked openhttps://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-17.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-18.html

Bump

we should probably wrap this up lol

Ok so I mean purification seems pretty straight forward

It’s was stated that the Tenrou Jade is just a regular orb but that it has just absorbed so much evil over the years that if anyone touched the orb would fall under the control of the orbs evil power https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-9-page-5.html

And we know that Mavis wanted to use Law in order to free Yuri from the orbs evil power as Yuri was under its control https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-9-page-10.html

and we know that Law targets what the user views as evil and Mavis plan was to specifically target the evil within the orb rather than the orb it self as the orb is just a regular orb https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-8.html

plus we see that even after Law was casted the orb didn’t break instantly despite the dragon bones instantly starting to crumble due to law however the orb fell from the sky and rolled around a bit and then finally stopped rolling and cracked https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-17.html

https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Zero-chapter-10-page-18.html

So purification Via Law and it’s variants seems pretty straight forward

Now Fear inducement it’s a little more up in the air and I’m fine with a possibility or likely rating for fear inducement via law and it’s variants

However it should be noted that Fairy Law has only ever struck fear into one person and that was Jose and that was only after Fairy Law had been casted all the other times Fairy Law had been used it was incomplete or done incorrectly so I don’t think it’s inconsistent to say fairy law should have Fear inducement

Because we know that the fear doesn’t come from having a high amount of magic power so it has to be due to Fairy Laws effects after its casted

Well I mean imo both can be applied since Mitch agreed with purification and fear inducement
but I think Possibly or likey could go with the fear inducement part

however I don’t know how to apply things so someone else will have to apply the changes

Alright, been shafting this thread for too long, totally agree with Purification, as for Fear Manip, I'd agree with Senseikeleon and have it just be a possible

I have been busy... Purification and possible Fear Manipulation is fine for Fairy Law; I am fine with Mavis getting Extraordinary Genius, from the evidence above also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back