• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Let's be honest, someone's going to make this sooner or later if I don't make it right now.

Speed is Equalized, fight takes place in Zamasu's universe.

For the record, Temporal Omnipresence is disabled by Equalized Speed I believe.

Zen'ō: 8

Solaris: 2

At least Two.

Stated he would destroy the Multiverse, but it's never stated how many.

EDIT: Nevermind, I ducked up and thought of another char.

TFW the comment you're responiding to is edited while you're typing.

So, Solaris is on an unknown end of 2-C. Still going with him then, he could very well be more powerful than Zen'o, and he also outhaxes him.

Him supposedly being more powerful then he is doesn't mean anything, we only assume what we know, until there's more confirmation that the Sonic multiverse is bigger, a tap makes him explode.

This is also knowing that Zeno starts with his erasure, which is an issue.

He does have the Hax to make up for the gap and has quite a decent amount compared, so yeah.

Also, it's said that he was going to destroy all timelines in the past, present and future, not the multiverse....That would be only three and no more....Zeno at an unreasonable Low Ball destroys 12, while the reasonable highball is 18....

Yeah.

Ok, I guess. I'm just confused because first you said Solaris can destroy the mulitverse, now you're saying he can't destroy the multiverse, just three timelines, I don't get it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Plus Zen'o is not resistant to existence erasure so regardless Solaris's should still work.

Going with Solaris for reasons above.
Entirely true.

Vote counted

Gargoyle One said:
How much universes in solaris's case?
Why don't you read the thread?
Where in the thread does it show the amount of universes Zeno and Solaris destroyed?

Gargoyle One said:
Him supposedly being more powerful then he is doesn't mean anything, we only assume what we know, until there's more confirmation that the Sonic multiverse is bigger, a tap makes him explode.

This is also knowing that Zeno starts with his erasure, which is an issue.

He does have the Hax to make up for the gap and has quite a decent amount compared, so yeah.

Also, it's said that he was going to destroy all timelines in the past, present and future, not the multiverse....That would be only three and no more....Zeno at an unreasonable Low Ball destroys 12, while the reasonable highball is 18....

Yeah.
This

Zen'o is 24x stronger than baseline 2-C

Solaris is twice as strong as a base line 2-C

I'd hate to be that guy but sometimes AP does matter in fights like these.

Thanks, when you said read the thread, I thought you meant the post where you typed the battle conditions.

Again, why does AP matter?

Zen'o is not resistant to existence erasure in the slightest so the moment he is hit by it, he is getting erased.

The same can be said for Solaris.

Again, why does AP matter?

Zen'o is not resistant to existence erasure in the slightest so the moment he is hit by it, he is getting erased.
I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible,but to say AP doesn't matter when Zeno literally kills him by sneezing is ignorant statements thread worthy.

From what little I remember of Sonic 06, he throws rocks at you and has a weak spot via a red ball if I'm not mistaken, at least in the final battle between the 3 hedgehogs.

I mean, the only time he ever fought in was in a fight that was riddled with PIS.

He is a super genius however, so he isn't the type to hold back.

Methis or whatever his name is does resemble his mind, you could find out if he does from him.

To be fair, the one time he fought was in a timeless void, which excuses why he didn't time stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back