• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In character Zen'o will instantly go for erasure. I don't think Solaris will be able to do much, if anything, before he just vanishes.

>Uhh no, Jotaro and Dio are not resistant to each other's time stop.

Except they are even when they're not using their stands to actively stop time, they're concious of what's happening and that still counts as a resistance, name any scenario where characters who can stop time are involved and the to-go assumption is that they can function within eachother's timestop for as long as they can individually stop time.

>Madoka Magica, Homura uses memory manipulation on others and it doesn't effect herself.

That's tangentially related, but would you agree that someone who hasn't displayed feats of the same potency as Homura ( who mindwiped the cast and the entire world/universe iirc) would be able to mindhax her, just because she hasn't displayed feats of her defensive mindhax being as potent as her offense?

>Akame Ga Kill, character Literally uses a weapon that Mind Screws with music and is entirely fine without wearing any earplugs.

If the character demonstrates that he is unaffected by an ability that hit him, why would this be anything but proof of his own resistance to it?

Joseph619 said:
Zeno will not be getting resistance ot existence erasure for his own attack. That's it
I really don't care much about zeno as much as the reasoning people are using to try and justify that specific stance regarding his powers (and by extension the ones of other characters).

Stonewalling isn't going to help anyone reach a conclusion.

AguilaR101 said:
I really don't care much about zeno as much as the reasoning people are using to try and justify that specific stance regarding his powers (and by extension the ones of other characters).

Stonewalling isn't going to help anyone reach a conclusion.
He won't be getting it because there is no feat or statement to suggest he does. Same for other characters. Take it as you will

Except there is the fact he is standing exactly where he released his attack which erased existence, an attack that was shown to envelope him and expanded in every direction, you'd have to prove that somehow the energy he released never hit him or completely avoided him.

Bringing up analogies of other haxes not affecting the user is incredibly fallacious as every different type of hax has its own nuances and mechanics behind them, it's practically impossible to compare them.

AguilaR101 said:
Except there is the fact he is standing exactly where he released his attack which erased existence, an attack that was shown to envelope him and expanded in every direction, you'd have to prove that somehow the energy he released never hit him or completely avoided him.
Bringing up analogies of other haxes not affecting the user is incredibly fallacious as every different type of hax has its own nuances and mechanics behind them, it's practically impossible to compare them.
Not really, this is in fact a generalization and for most hax, no feat/statement = no resistance. This is why Dormammu doesn't have resistance to Void Manipulation despite erasing Eternity.

Joseph619 said:
Zeno will not be getting resistance ot existence erasure for his own attack. That's it
I agree that Zeno shouldnt get resistance to EE before showing any feat, however, he should be resistant to hakai imo. It'd make little sense for the GoDs to just poof him away.

Just because you're afraid of someone, it doesn't mean he is immune to everything you have. And the GoD not using hakai on Zen'o may very well be PIS, either that or their Hakai can't affect 2-C beings, we can't just give him resistance based on that.

I agree that Zeno shouldnt get resistance to EE before showing any feat, however, he should be resistant to hakai imo. It'd make little sense for the GoDs to just poof him away.

Like how Lucemon>Zeed>God in hax, though God>Zeed>>>>>>>>Lucemon? ovo.

...you get the analogy.

"not really"

Explain your reasoning as to why that wouldn't be a feat of him recieving the energy he is releasing.

This is akin to saying someone who can burn things and be in close proximity to the same fire he produces isn't resistant to fire in spite of the fact he isn't burned by it.

"this is in fact a generalization for most hax, no feat/statement=no resistance"

I wouldn't have objections if there wasn't a feat to analyze in the first place.

"This is why Dormammu doesn't have resistance to Void Manipulation despite erasing Eternity"

And why is that so? was he outside of the reach of his own attack?, was it because we don't see the energy or if the method requires such things?, is it because void manipulation has different requirements to simple existence erasure?

being more specific would help.

AguilaR101 said:
Explain your reasoning as to why that wouldn't be a feat of him recieving the energy he is releasing.

being more specific would help.
We have explained enough, if Zeno is missing something on the profile make a CRT, kindly don't derail the thread. Zeno is not an obscure character so you will receive your response soon enough. Also good luck with the CRT, you will need it

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because you're afraid of someone, it doesn't mean he is immune to everything you have. And the GoD not using hakai on Zen'o may very well be PIS, either that or their Hakai can't affect 2-C beings, we can't just give him resistance based on that.
Why would it be PIS, each GoD are clearly justified with their fear of Zen'o. He's simply to overwhelming and powerful, even the grand priest and angels do not stand a chance. Basic dragon ball logic. There's no need for a CRT either. And sorry for derailing it further.

I agree with that. The gods not using Hakai on Zen'o can very well just be a dose of PIS or CIS. Or its because they're too afraid to deal with him incase he decides to off them. Or their Hakai is limited and can't be used on stronger opponents.

There can be multiple reasons why Hakai wouldnt be used on him wigout Zen'o getting resistance. This is not enough evidence to give him that.

>because they're too afraid to deal with him incase he decides to off them.

Dont tell me i gotta say why that part makes no sense?

Anyway zeno, his only method of attack shown is enough to ohko.

Hax rarely makes any difference in terms of power when it comes to dragon ball, if you are more powerful than all other's then hakai wouldnt be closing that infinite gap ever. Also hakai also dependes on the potential of the GoD, where they are obviously not even close to Zeno or Grand priest.

Otherwise Zeno can block their low level hakai which is indesputable.

>dragon ball lose every fight theyre in because they get outhaxes

>low 2-C is a death sentence

Who knew this would happen.

This is what? Everyone so far just about where it's either debatable, or they win?

This match ended up being better then I thought.

Solaris is easily one of the weakest 2Cs with Speed Equal

Yeah but no ones gonna put them against Lavos or someone that's kinda way out of their league, which is a blessing, all the ones thet people know about stomp, which leaves the easy pickings.

I vote for Zeno

Oh, and just a side thing, even if speed werent equalized, Zeno probably still one shots(Zeno destroying universe 10 destroyed everything that was a part of it, even things he himself didnt know about, like the locket that one fighter had)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah but no ones gonna put them against Lavos or someone that's kinda way out of their league, which is a blessing, all the ones thet people know about stomp, which leaves the easy pickings.
Or Saint Seiya,Sailor Moon,etc...

Mister Death said:
I vote for Zeno

Oh, and just a side thing, even if speed werent equalized, Zeno probably still one shots(Zeno destroying universe 10 destroyed everything that was a part of it, even things he himself didnt know about, like the locket that one fighter had)
Solaris would blitz with speed Unequal....He's literally infinitely faster

Gargoyle One said:
This match ended up being better then I thought.

Solaris is easily one of the weakest 2Cs with Speed Equal
Likely only Haruhi Suzumiya is weaker thou with speed unequal she is still the weakest. Actually speed equal is a must for her lol

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>because they're too afraid to deal with him incase he decides to off them.

Dont tell me i gotta say why that part makes no sense?

Anyway zeno, his only method of attack shown is enough to ohko.
Dont see how this makes no sense. Zen'o doesnt care about them, if they ever decided to try and do anything to him he would erase them and possibly there universes. Which the GoDs are terrified of happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back