• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting Inconclusive.

If Zeno goes for the kill using Erase instantly, he stomps.

If he doesn't, Solairs haxstomps him into oblivion.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean, the only time he ever fought in was in a fight that was riddled with PIS.
He is a super genius however, so he isn't the type to hold back.

Methis or whatever his name is does resemble his mind, you could find out if he does from him.
Unless it's someone that screwed him over in the past, or is the key to his plan, Mephiles doesn't really go for the kill. Like when he tried to convince shadow to give in (iirc) instead of killing him, and rogue.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Again, why does AP matter?
Zen'o is not resistant to existence erasure in the slightest so the moment he is hit by it, he is getting erased.
I'm not sure you're following the DB storyline but, the GoDs who all have hakai are pretty much terrifed of challenging Zeno and even the grand priest. That means he's resistant to it, or existence erase on that level would never put a scratch.

What does Solaris start with?

Seeing how Zen'o pulls Erasure first thing and how his AP/scale of 2-C seems to be bigger I can kind of see Solaris being possibly erased before doing anything.

....Literally the only time he ever fought was in a PIS filled fight where his time Stop was ripped away because of the environmental.

I don't know.

Can the rifts be dodged or do they appear in some AoE right over the opponent?

If it's the first I think Zen'o may erase first but if it's the latter, maybe inconclusive.

Well, in that case I'll vote Zen'o as it seems to me like he erases in more scenarios and he just needs to raise his hand to activate that meaning his hax probably hits first.

The Everlasting said:
Prove it's PIS and I highly doubt the creators accounted for that.
Because you'd think that someone with existence Erasure would use it, or if they could use space time in combat, they'd use it.

Or if they had infinite speed while the others were FTL+, they'd blitz

Gargoyle One said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Again, why does AP matter?

Zen'o is not resistant to existence erasure in the slightest so the moment he is hit by it, he is getting erased.
I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible,but to say AP doesn't matter when Zeno literally kills him by sneezing is ignorant statements thread worthy.
Was refering to the scale of their existence erasure actually. I know Zeno's stronger in actual AP.

Perhaps its my fault for not clarifying.

Why do people say Zeno is not resistant to existence erasure?

He was at the epicenter of his attack that erased the entire future timeline.

AguilaR101 said:
Why do people say Zeno is not resistant to existence erasure?
He was at the epicenter of his attack that erased the entire future timeline.
You aren't necessarily resistant to the same hax as you possess, there are plenty of characters who get beaten by the same hax as their opponent. Both Dio and Jotaro had extreme difficulty in each other time stop space

The real cal howard said:
Not how it works...
That's like saying a mind screwer is resistant to mind hax because his brain was at ground zero for the hax.

That's a terrible analogy, first because mindhax and erasure are completely different in their application, and secondly because you'd be hard pressed to find a legitimate display of your example within any fictional work.

Madoka Magica, Akame ga Kill.

It's actually extremely easy, just find a verse with mind hax and boom, example.

Also, JoJo analogy by Joseph

Alright i will try my best to explain. (despite me being probably incapable of such)

Zeno's Erase attack was directly close to him considering he was using his hands and considering he's still roaming around in the endless void he created (as seen here) and considering he wasn't erased from existence after facing it head on, he very likely tanked his own attack head on and survived. Through considering this isn't a Content Revision Thread, Let's just get over the topic entirely. (through i am likely repeating what Agu said so feel free to ignore me if you wish at the moment in just about everything else expect for my possibly poor explanation)

Anyway i vote for Zeno.

Welp, whatever the case, Zen'o will start with his own in character and Solaris doesn't resist it either so I guess that's that.

Tanking your own hax point blank is literally what every character does.

Also, Fate, fill me in, does equal speed cancel temporal Omnipresence? We had I thread on this for BB but I can't find it.

He could have created a barrier in off-screen too, but that's not relevant. Zeno got a major AP advantage to his side.

It does, we had an extensive CRT about it. Omnipresence gets equalized on speed as it has consequences related to a speed statistic (for example as seen here).
V139-011

Gargoyle One said:
Tanking your own hax point blank is literally what every character does.
Also, Fate, fill me in, does equal speed cancel temporal Omnipresence? We had I thread on this for BB but I can't find it.
Yeah, otherwise all characters would have resistance for every single ability they possess, and no need for feats.

^Sadly, this isn't the case, people still make a big deal out of speed equal, just need clarification since temporal Omnipresence is argued with it.

You aren't necessarily resistant to the same hax as you possess, there are plenty of characters who get beaten by the same hax as their opponent. Both Dio and Jotaro had extreme difficulty in each other time stop space

Except they're both resistant to eachother's timestop without need of having an in-universe ability separate from their ability to stop time, the only limitation being the fact they can only resist it for as long as they can stop time themselves.

"Madoka Magica, Akame ga Kill. "

"It's actually extremely easy, just find a verse with mind hax and boom, example"

Provide specific examples and explain why you think they're applicable.

If this logic is to be followed then any feats derived from outhaxing someone else without the person in question being shown to be resistant to the same potency of their own hax are null.

Uhh no, Jotaro and Dio are not resistant to each other's time stop.

Madoka Magica, Homura uses memory manipulation on others and it doesn't effect herself.

Akame Ga Kill, character Literally uses a weapon that Mind Screws with music and is entirely fine without wearing any earplugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back