• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negated by portal creation

Resisted

Acausality covers that, doesn't it? Also, Resisted.

Is he able to get through acausality and Incorporeality to even do that? Also, his regen is Low-Godly and the negation is mid-high
1- negated by mechi having a higher range and power null.
2- Layered, higher in potency and range. And also power null.
3- Acausality doesn't cover mind manip tf.
4-Why would....acausality even defend...against energy reduction? And Mechikabura has NPI, so yeah. And he doesn't need to neg his regenerating, he can just EE, power null, seal, mind hax, or call upon other demon gods to gang up on him. Or just absorb him.

1- negated by mechi having a higher range and power null.
2- Layered, higher in potency and range. And also power null.
3- Acausality doesn't cover mind manip tf.
4-Why would....acausality even defend...against energy reduction? And Mechikabura has NPI, so yeah. And he doesn't need to neg his regenerating, he can just EE, power null, seal, mind hax, or call upon other demon gods to gang up on him. Or just absorb him.
Solaris arguably has better range, but I prolly need to make a CRT for that.

How potent is the EE? I couldn't find it in any of his tabbers, so I'll have to take your word for it.

As much as I Like Dragon Ball, and I adore Sonic, I think we should slow down a bit on these matches.
Most of them seem to either result in Keysword Absurd Hax GG
Or Absurd Hax GG without Keysword

Let the Super Hog's fight some people more equal man...

Most likely considering it can erase history which consists of people with souls
Erasing history and individuals shouldn't mean it can erase the soul. Erasing a body and time are way different. Tho I wouldn't be surprised if they did have some soul erasure stuff given how crazy Xenoverse is.

Erasing history and individuals shouldn't mean it can erase the soul. Erasing a body and time are way different. Tho I wouldn't be surprised if they did have some soul erasure stuff given how crazy Xenoverse is.
Literally nothing is left when it erases. I don't see why the soul would continue to exist, especially when weaker Time Power can be used to erase all of existence including that which is removed from existence

As much as I Like Dragon Ball, and I adore Sonic, I think we should slow down a bit on these matches.
Most of them seem to either result in Keysword Absurd Hax GG
Or Absurd Hax GG without Keysword

Let the Super Hog's fight some people more equal man...
There have been only three matches. One where sonic won. One where trunks stomps. And then this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back