• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not what I'm saying.

They wouldn't erase him, even if they could, BECAUSE they are afraid to even try that. They afraid if they do, the obvious happens. And CIS can also be a thing too.

Still, overall theres definitely not enough reasoning to give Zen'o resistance.

angels and to a lower extent Frieza and Goku have resistance.

Plus I'm sure I can find a statement saying nothing works on zeno or something along those lines.

But that's for another time..

The real cal howard said:
Zeno resisting transmutation, absorption, petrification, time manipulation, body switching, and existence erasure when?
When Akira Toriyama decides to log on Vs Battles Wiki and say:"Umm interesting hax resistances. I need to make my characters invincible so they can solo Marvel,DC,Saint Seiya,Sailor Moon and all of these other hax losers". And proceed to add them.

Zeno may be pretty haxless, but he still has Existence Erasure, and as its his only trick, its his go-to movement. Leading to these situations in which he is the one to use his hax from the beginning in character.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Zeno vs Omegamon X when?
You dont put Zeno and Digimon in the same thread and dont expect it to be a onesided bloodshed.

I will let you decide in who's favor.

You dont put Zeno and Digimon in the same thread and dont expect it to be a onesided bloodshed.

I will let you decide in who's favor.

I vote for Pokemon.

Gargoyle One said:
At least Two.
Stated he would destroy the Multiverse, but it's never stated how many.

EDIT: Nevermind, I ducked up and thought of another char.
Not really joining in here. It said "he was going to destroy all existing time lines", not the entire multiverse, there is a difference, Particularly with string theory there are an infinite amount of timelines. Just putting that out there. Zeno destroyed at least 24 universes (Heaven and Mortal), he's not matching up against Solaris here.

https://youtu.be/_ui9F_M71_k?t=353

Gargoyle One said:
Him supposedly being more powerful then he is doesn't mean anything, we only assume what we know, until there's more confirmation that the Sonic multiverse is bigger, a tap makes him explode.

This is also knowing that Zeno starts with his erasure, which is an issue.

He does have the Hax to make up for the gap and has quite a decent amount compared, so yeah.

Also, it's said that he was going to destroy all timelines in the past, present and future, not the multiverse....That would be only three and no more....Zeno at an unreasonable Low Ball destroys 12, while the reasonable highball is 18....

Yeah.
Did you...?

Never got where this "Zeno is weak" mindset came from. Yeah, he's no Digi-Angel or Dragon God or MetallicaKnight. But he has a type of niche in 2-C with being a character who literally always starts off with his best hax, and can pull it off really fast. Matter of fact, he can solo the entire Digimon Olympos Xll minus Plutomon, 3 Great Angels, 4 Great Dragons (sans Megidramon) and Digimon Sovereigns with one move.(Speed Equal of course) Anyone who has no defense for his powers or can pull of a powerful move before he acts is doomed. Zeno's actually a very threatening 2-C.

I think it was because people are used with Dragon Ball characters being haxless, or it was because when they think of 2-C, the first thing that comes to mind are the OP haxlords.

It's mainly his speed that's the problem, a max of 72+ Quadrillion in 2C is a death sentence

Blanked said:
It appears @Pachi will now demonstrate his new powers.
Sorry to tell you this, but I'm powerless here. Zeno's and probably Solaris' profiles are locked and I cannot unlock them.

Well, since the grace period ended, only thing left is to add this to the profiles, you can ask that in the versus thread addition thread. Im closing this as the battle ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back