• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Both get stronger when they come close to death. Kid Goku, and 8-B. No res. Not even sure what to do with speed, as I have the suspicion that they're close to each other.

Elsa Granhirte 1
Kid Goku

Elsa's regen is probably too much for goku to handle, plus goku isn't used to this kind of opponent, elsa has no qualms about taking serious wounds and then using that interval where her opponent thinks she is seriously injured to launch surprise attacks.

Her cloak could also negate one of goku's kamehameha's, again giving her time to launch a surprise attack. Elsa's movements are also erratic, she doesn't move like a person, so another thing goku won't be used to, she moves like a spider crouching down to the ground and making all sorts of weird movements.

Where THE HELL does her city block buster stat come from?

Her wikipage says she scales from Garfield Tinsel.

On the other hand HIS wikipage says he scales from Elsa.

So in other word pure circular logic.

What's Elsa and Garfield best destructive feat?

Elsa tanked a causal city block level attack from reinhard, without her reegn, the calc is on her profile. So elsa has city block level durability.

Garfiel can harm elsa, and elsa can harm garfiel, so city block level for both.

What percentage of the energy of the explosion did she actually tank though?

This is not unimportant, otherwise there would be people in real life would who would have town level durbabilty. (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

This is NOT NITPICKING, this is basic physics.

Otherwise like I said, you'd have to give town level durabilty to real life human beings.

This is blatant downplay i can make the same argument about any durability feat, king piccolo's blast was a lot bigger than kid goku i guess he doesn't have city level durability, piccolo's attack was a lot bigger than goku and covered an entire island, i guess teenager goku doesn't have small country level+ durability. You realize how stupid that sounds.

Going by their profiles I'm going to assume they are around the same in AP, Dura and Speed.

So with that out of the way. Elsa is a very skilled assassin and going by what Celestial Pegasus said she moves arraticly and wouldn't mind taking a hit to get one in herself. While this is different from what Goku has delt with before, he has lived in the wild by himself and has likely delt with different kinds of animals given the type of World Dragon Ball is, now I'm not saying this means he'll atomaticlly be able to combat and evade someone like Else but given where he's been and also being trained by several Master martial artis I'd say he could hold his own ad likely adapt to her but it won't be a walk in the park.

Both have good smell senses, Else does have regenration which can present a problem but as noted on her profile takes time the more grevous the wound but she likes pain and Goku doesn't have regenration so she has a bit of an edge tho if Goku did see her start regenrating he might just bash her skull in until nothing remains since he's not squimish but that's if it comes to that point.

Now while I dislike the whole ki equalized to magic so her cloak blocks it I'm fine with it. Goku can BFR her to the moon by extending his power pole if things get bad and he realizes she keeps regenrating.

I can see this going either way as Goku doesn't have regenration and a serious wound can be it for him but her regenration takes some time if it's a large amount of damage but Goku might be able to K.O her or BFR her. Goku also has Nimbus and while Nimbus isn't combat worthy it can help him get out of a close call and allows him to take to the sky but he'll half to come down and face her but I just wanted to and Nimbus because it's cool and it could get him out of some jams.

I vote inconclusive, hopefully I didn't sound like a downplay or wanker to either side.

No didn't sound like downplay or wank.

Elsa can heal broken bones and wounds like that pretty much instantly, it's the fatal attacks that are the issue, she will take them and die, and resurrect but that's limit to like a little over a dozen times, after that she will just become a mindless beast that attacks anything around it, based on her enhanced sense of smell and sound and what not.

Ok, I was wondering how quickly it was for smaller thing like broken bones and such, that is a big problem for Goku but it's a possibility he could but if he takes a hit which is very likely it could be it depending on how bad it is but that's why I voted inconclusive.

Back