• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As much as I hate doing this, let's look at the calculations and specifics of their AP's (🤓).

Looks like Ram is scaling above 46 teratons whereas DBE Goku is scaling to 20 teratons, giving Ram a 2x AP gap. Ram completely skill gaps DBE Goku by an incomparable degree, has far more abilities than him that he can't counter or predict, and has better statistics in every other aspect of combat besides maybe stamina, though that doesn't matter much. Even if they had equal stats across the board, she would still crush Goku because of the absurd skill and abilities gaps in question. Like, her skill is arguably FAR better than canon manga Goku. She's probably closer to the level of the Angel's in terms of pure skill, and that's being generous to the Angel's. Then you add the veritable essay of abilities she has...

Rem stomps for sure. DBE Goku wouldn't be able to even dream of touching her whereas she'd just hail a ran of attacks on him until he's down, which would be a matter of seconds.

Which I'd say "That sucks" but it's Dragon Ball Evolution so I'm actually kinda glad.💀

You literally choose the worst goku for this fight
Well tbf I don't think there's any other Goku that would be more fair against Ram. Any Goku after Dragon Ball stomps, and in Dragon Ball there are only versions that either stomp or get stomped. DBE Goku is at least in the same tier as Ram so I see what OP was thinking but, it still doesn't work cause DBE Goku just sucks lol.

If we took DBE Goku's stats and transferred them over to DBS manga Goku, we'd have a battle worth talking about.

Back