• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu upgrade, potetial Goku, Vegeta and Trunks upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu was about to become the universe, and was effecting the present time line that Goku and co reside in, which I feel should be Low Multi-Universal. We also have the statement from Toriyama stating that the battle would surpass time and space. Thirdly, we had Black Goku cut a hole through space-time after getting angry to enhance his power.

Zamasu should without a doubt be 4D. We have a statement backed up by 2 feats and a statement from the author to support it.

Also, Goku, Trunks and Vegeta survived a blast from Zamasu. They should also be 4D, or they would have undoubtedly died. However, I'd venture to say at least Universal to Universal+, with Low Multi-Universal being their absolute max, not flat out Multi-Universal.

Now, to address a few things: •Some may say how Gowasu, Supreme Kai, Bulma and Mai survived. However, we clearly saw a force field created by an unknown source protect them. •Black Goku didn't use an ability to summon the mist clones of himself. Black Gokus technique creates the same effect as the following:

Code:
 -Black using the time ring to travel to Gokus time line. -Zamasu's power spreading into Gokus universe (which it was directly compared to)
We also have Goku absorbing the power of SSJG (Which was NOT utilized in the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 until Hit, as they were only going SSJ. If they were utilizing god ki, they'd have gone SSJB, such as the fght with Freeza, and the multiple times they turned Blue in the Trunks arc)

So the upgrades would be:

Future Zamasu - Low Multi-Universal, possibly Multi-Universal (Was becoming the universe itself, effected the present when doing so)

Goku Black - Low Multi-Universal (Cut a hole through space-time)

Vegeta - Low Multi-Universal (Bodied Black Goku)

Goku - Low Multi-Universal (Comparable or superior to Vegeta, potentially destroyed part of Black Goku when he was fused with Future Zamasu)

It would also scale to Hit (who scales to Goku) and Beerus, Champa, Whis, Vados, Grand Priest and Zeno's attendants (who would scale to Zamasu)

Forgive me if I typed something wrong, I tend to do that a lot on my phone.

Isnt Cutting a hole through space-time unquantifable? Because im pretty sure characters in much weaker verses like Bleach and Fairy Tail did the same thing and they arent anywhere near Universal

By low multi universal, I believe you meant universal+. Anyway, GB's thing is definitely not tier 2. It's hax. And Tori's statement is...well, I can't call it a hyperbole. Just, it only applies to F-Zamasu.

Regardless, Rad beat you to it.

The real cal howard said:
By low multi universal, I believe you meant universal+. Anyway, GB's thing is definitely not tier 2. It's hax. And Tori's statement is...well, I can't call it a hyperbole. Just, it only applies to F-Zamasu.

Regardless, Rad beat you to it.
Nothing really suggested it beng hax. He got stronger, turned his ki sword into a ki scythe, and attacked. In Dragon Ball, characters haven't gotten new attacks or abilities from simply powering up mid battle unless it requires a certain ammount of power like the artificial moons made by saiyans, or comes with a transformation/form/soecific power up (such as potential unlocks).

Anyways, I had just seen Rads post lol. I feel mine goes more in depth over the power ratings, but his notes several things such as abilities.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Isnt Cutting a hole through space-time unquantifable? Because im pretty sure characters in much weaker verses like Bleach and Fairy Tail did the same thing and they arent anywhere near Universal
Apparebtly, the wiki takes cutting a hole in space-time (without an ability that does so) as tier 2.

Well, the difference is that both Goku Black and Zamasu have a later feat from a possible 2-C tier form that confirms they're relasing actual High 3-A energy rather than hax

Ok feel free to post this on the thread I made but I'm gonna close this because right now we have like 3 threads discussing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back