• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu and his bad AE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that IZ is described as an "ethereal form" in the dub, so we do have some information on his nature.
Yes, in the anime in the English dub version it is referring to it as an idea of the concept of order and justice, I posted it in my comment above, but all quotes and guides agree with it being a concept

Just wanted to say that IZ is described as an "ethereal form" in the dub, so we do have some information on his nature
Yes we have pretty much enough explaination over what Zamasu is but for being concept, there must be a good enough explaination on its relation to the object which are bounds to it.... Which there is none.

He did became the most efficient thing there could to execute his ideals throughout the universe, and that is becoming the Universe and it's spacetime itself, he has now approach to every corner to every point in time to execute and spread his zero mortal ideal.
Why don't you think he can become both, I think it's possible because he has 2 different ideals, even Gowasu says the same, which is to erase the entire mortal universe (trying to be the Universe) and put the new order (trying to be justice and order itself)

Why don't you think he can become both, I think it's possible because he has 2 different ideals, even Gowasu says the same, which is to erase the entire mortal universe (trying to be the Universe) and put the new order (trying to be justice and order itself)
Because the concept is stretched and has no explanation regarding it's nature to grant it. We don't grant direct mention of concept being concept in literal sense unless explaination is present. Here on the other hand we are open for interpretation.

It's not hyperbole, it's been discussed several times and I accept that it's not a hyperbolic quote, so stop mentioning it.
It is, i'll keep mentioning it, since that's how it was used. He's not justice in a literal sense, he doesn't embody the concept.
You literally need a specific statement of literally embodying a concept, in order for it to pass. Anything else is just hyperbole
By going through the other thread no clue how it got accepted.

Because the concept is stretched and has no explanation regarding it's nature to grant it. We don't grant direct mention of concept being concept in literal sense unless explaination is present. Here on the other hand we are open for interpretation.
Although there is little blunty explanation, but it is still possible to see what Zamasu manifests, proving his ideal and ultimately becoming himself, a long chain of development that has manifested throughout. During the saga, I think it quite obvious

Although there is little blunty explanation, but it is still possible to see what Zamasu manifests, proving his ideal and ultimately becoming himself, a long chain of development that has manifested throughout. During the saga, I think it quite obvious
We are stretching things for something that in the end doesn't going to be accepted tbh.

Regeneration [High-Godly] & Immortality [Types 1, 2, 3 & 4] (Came back[1] after being erased[2] as Infinite Zamasu - the abstract ideas/concepts of order and justice of the universe[3][4][5][2], by Zen'ō along with the timeline. Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart, and so, he should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)

That does not sound like history erasure lol.

Regeneration [High-Godly] & Immortality [Types 1, 2, 3 & 4] (Came back[1] after being erased[2] as Infinite Zamasu - the abstract ideas/concepts of order and justice of the universe[3][4][5][2], by Zen'ō along with the timeline. Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart, and so, he should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)

I literally proposed a justification change, because his current one doesn't reflect that.

Can you please read my comment?

Is it SDBH one? Because I don't see it in anime profile one.

We are stretching things for something that in the end doesn't going to be accepted tbh.
How do you know? The "concept" appearing in a verse that tends to be martial arts and fighting seems a bit difficult. It was also mentioned in the CRT that IZ became the concept, it was eventually accepted. Magical can be anywhere even on this forum

Then that's something that is not related to the OP, SDBH and anime one are different, not to mention that it being contradiction in anime doesn't mean it being contradiction in SDBH. If anyone want to change it or anything that would need a another thread as it highly depends on justifications and other things to be discussed properly. This thread is pretty much concluded over only removing justification of canon one (most staff already agreed so discussing these things here would cause other things to be accepted as well w/o it being in the OP, so I'll suggest to not discuss it here). So it's finished.

I dunno, because you get that only if said explicitly iirc.

Otherwise every Tier 2 destruction needs High Godly to recover from.

I dunno, because you get that only if said explicitly iirc.

Otherwise every Tier 2 destruction needs High Godly to recover from.
I suggest to conclude this thread here for just the concept description of canon one to be removed as it has been pretty much accepted. It'll be unfair if other things get into a discussion and get accepted w/o everyone having their parts to explain and we wouldn't know if staff members are looking at OP or other things related in the thread.

I suggest to conclude this thread here for just the concept description of canon one to be removed as it has been pretty much accepted. It'll be unfair if other things get into a discussion and get accepted w/o everyone having their parts to explain and we wouldn't know if staff members are looking at OP or other things related in the thread.
Ig so...

But this is still a popular verse, so we should wait a bit more.

After that we apply this, you can keep talking about DBH one in another.

I honestly think the DBX/DBH Zamasu regeneration thing should be left to another CRT. Because if this continues, it will probably extend too long and take up too many pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back