• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu and his bad AE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the AE downgrade. The proper japanese translations don't seem to suggest he's becoming an actual idea or concept, but rather his own ideal version of "justice" or "order".

it says stuff about "all the above scans" but it seems to have only one scan though, is there a scan about it saying that zamasu became those things? or a issue on my end with imgur?
Well the anime says he becomes justice and order and heroes confirms that but we can’t backscale but the scan works for heroes
Edit: it gives additional scans in the description of the imgur to prove its referring to Zamasu

All it says is that fu considers that Justice and ideals are too abstract compared to hard data. And of course, it’s an intellectual construct compared to data which can be measured and quantified . I don’t see how it shows that zamasu is a concept.

Well the anime says he becomes justice and order and heroes confirms that but we can’t backscale but the scan works for heroes
Edit: it gives additional scans in the description of the imgur to prove its referring to Zamasu
the scan only really works if zamasu actually became those things in the game, i have no idea how we treat the anime though but if we treat it separately, then we need scans of zamasu being those things in the game, not those things being abstract

also i saw those, they only show that zamasu being erased is part of history, if he comes back from that, sure i guess it can be history high godly if the history is erased, if not i guess acausality,, but nothing regarding his AE

I don't think i follow? What is the proof for the concept part? What is the kanji used?

Wait so can someone explain how a concept & idea are semantically different? If you look up the definitions idea & concept link back to each other. So if someone has abstract existence based on an idea then they would be a conceptual abstract, no?

Ideals and justice are too abstract but if someone can find the original Japanese it’d be good
that doesn't answer my question though, i mean't where is the scan where heroes zamasu actually became the idea of justice and stuff, those things being abstract is one thing, the issue is zmaasu actually becoming them in the game

Well Strym-chan, I'm neutral for now, gonna wait for more input. I rightout won't blindly agree, just yet

So this CRT would result in
Downgrade of AE type 1 for Zamasu and Downgrade of NPI for anyone who has hit him
Downgrade of High Godly Regen to Mid Godly and Downgrade of High Godly Regen Negation to mid godly negation

Wait so can someone explain how a concept & idea are semantically different? If you look up the definitions idea & concept link back to each other. So if someone has abstract existence based on an idea then they would be a conceptual abstract, no?

No, an concept is an idea, but an idea is not inherently an concept

Do you have a deeper delineation for that? The definition of concept is talking about ideas. & abstract also talks about ideas. How is it not?
The definition of an concept is talking about ideas, hence why i said that an concept is an idea, and the abstrat part i also aknoledged, but being abstract doesn't inherently mean concept either

The definition of an concept is talking about ideas, hence why i said that an concept is an idea, and the abstrat part i also aknoledged, but being abstract doesn't inherently mean concept either
Theres places that have the definition of idea talking about concepts or conceptions. Plus you didn't really explain how it isn't for those words, they all connect afterall. This is some non corporeal entity that fused with the universe were talking about. Not transmission between neurons. IZ existence would be more of abstract idea, or concept since that's what they semanticly connect to regardless.

Theres places that have the definition of idea talking about concepts or conceptions. Plus you didn't really explain how it isn't for those words, they all connect afterall. This is some non corporeal entity that fused with the universe were talking about. Not transmission between neurons. IZ existence would be more of abstract idea, or concept since that's what they semanticly connect to regardless.

Well, i am going by what the wiki defines as ideas and concepts as explained by the glass man up above, if you a more detailed answer then ask him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back