• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ywhach gets assassinated (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Imperium of Mankind wants to get rid of Yhwach so they send a Culexus to take care of him.

Profiles:
Culexus vs Yhwach

Rules:

• 5-C Yhwach(Soul King Absorbed)
  • Yhwach knows he'll get attacked.
  • Culexus gets basic knowledge and a week prep.

A week prep for a Warhammer character, no less an Assassin

Even without prep I'm pretty sure Yhwach can't affect him at all and just dies.

i'm pretty sure literally any W40K assassin is enough

by Culexus for way too many reasons to count

probably a stomp

Nah Yhwach should win against the other 3 types. This dude's different however.

Culexus Assassins are the epitome of anti warp, and as such negate any and all magic within their vicinity. This extends to daemons in places like the eye of terror, a realm in which daemons can form localized higher dimensional space time continuums with sheer force of will. They also cause unimaginable pain and suffering to those who are powerful in that regard, to the extent where the result of Ahzek Ahrima astral projecting near one gave him terrible siezures and convulsions, a Daemon Prince was reduced to that of a newborn, and some daemons have even been straight up killed by the presence of a Culexus.

Also they resist what's basically the Eldar Almighty. An Eldar Farseer learned that he was being hunted by one, and discovered to his horror that the strands of fate of the Culexus were beyond his ability to alter, due to his nature as a blank.

So this guy is resistant to Fate Manipulation? I see he has powernull but Yhwach is resistant to it and I don't think Almighty falls under magic,reality warping,or psychic.

Higher dimensional power null.

Also the null isn't really just magic. Anything warp affiliated gets nulled, which verse equalizes to basically anything that's not biological. Yhwach also has to deal with the passive mental agony.

Well Yhwach also has passive soul crush,disintegration on his profile but it varies between strength gap and seeing as how Assassin is like 5-B I'd say only passive soul crush would maybe work since I see no resistance to soul manipulation. "Biological" I don't know,the Ability is a part of his soul so he is essentially "Almighty" himself would that be biological?

Nah, souls are very warp affiliated. These guys are soulless because of their lack of warp presence. That stuff gets nulled regardless. I mean biological as in it's not going to nullify your ability to say spit acid (if you can do that) unless you're a daemon or something.

Soul Crush gets nulled. Deamons are literally a bunch of psychic energy given form via human emotions and they get there stuff nulled. Being the Almighty itself means very little.

Ok then then I'm not seeing what Yhwach can do here if all of his powers gets disabled since they're all a part of his soul and the assassin has "higher dimensional" nullification.

And if Yhwach loses his powers he eventually reverts back to a vegative state unable to see,speak,hear or anything.

The only thing I can maybe say is the Assassin gets absorbed if it's just a being made of energy,since Sklaveri is matter manipulation and absorption in an AOE radius.

If not that then Assassin stomps cause of higher dimensional power null reducing Yhwach to a vegetable.

Theoretically Yhwach can just hit him, tier 8 durability

I'm also not sure how fair this is though.

Probably 1-B, but in general it works better the stronger the opponent. They don't work on stuff like the Emperor or Chaos Gods, and I doubt they'd work on the high 1-B daemons. Off the top of my head, they cut off a bunch of Tyranids from The Hive Mind before, and a group of regular blanks once blotted out part of the Astronomicon.

I forgot about Zanka no Tachi as well..,couldn't Yhwach just theoretically activate it and sit on his throne? The heat has the range of at least 230km and he surrounds himself in the heat of the core of the sun.I think he would use it seeing as he will know what Assassin can do and see infinite scenarios in his head,although he may not believe in his death and ignore it lol.

Doesn't start that far away, and CAs can just shoot him. I don't really think his precog will work if Farseer precog got shut down pretty quick, though all his shit not working would tip him off to something being up. How does anka no Tachi work?

Zanka No Tachi is a sword that grants him a passive heat aura,that can vaporize all water within a 200km range,and he himself is surrounded in an invisible sun core armor of 15,000,000 degrees.Althoigh he has never used it cause you know Almighty gg but I think he would use it here since he can see all scenarios in his head and he always goes with the likely one.

I don't see any resistance to precog of infinite futures,on the profile of the Assassin lol.

Issue is, an Eldar Farseer, who normally have similar bullshit precog, wasn't able to get anything more than "someone is trying to kill me and my precog won't tell me any more". Oh yeah, I forgot just how difficult these guys are to perceive. Even if you're not a psyker, blanks are bad for your health. These dudes are so bad that people just don't want to perceive them and as such just don't. You can be totally unaffected by the null and still not be able to see anything beyond a streak in the corner of your vision. One Chaos Sorcerer surrounded himself with a bunch of Rubric Marines. Rubric Marines are basically emotionless, soulless, automatons that are husks of what were once space marines now trapped in their armor. They would ordinarily run into zero trouble with Culexus's passive, yet none of them noticed the Culexus stride up to the sorcerer and shoot him.

Personally, Eldrad himself would probably kill a CA sent after him. It was a Farseer whos name I cannot remember that a CA was sent to deal with. He did **** over Ahzek when he got unlucky with where he projected though, so close enough.

Well, powers just can't activate in their vicinity at all. Magically sniping a CA just won't happen. So there's distances where Yhwach can use his power only to have it fizzle when he tries to target the CA, and there's ranges where he just can't do shit. It varies from Assassin to Assassin.

Yhwach's abilities can't hit them regardless. As for the range of their void, that varies. A group once blocked out a part of the Astronomicon, which would be straight up 1-B range, and with others Psykers can still act while pretty close but just won't be able to affect the CA.

I'm not sure if I'm stupid or what. Why can't Yhwach hit him? How do I quantify a Hyperversal range,I just need to know if Yhwach would be nulled from several kilometers away before he uses Zanka No Tachi?

Because as soon as abilities try to go off within a certain distance from them, they just don't. Yhwach could hit him physically, which would result in his death due to being outskilled, the CA one shotting with the merest touch, and the whole mindfuck thing. If Zanka no Tachi's like a magic thing, him activating it doesn't do anything as it just gets nulled around the CA.

Hyperversal range would basically cover the entirety of Bleach's reality as well as expand infinitely beyond it. All of Yhwach's powers get nulled and vanish as soon as he tries to use them. Unless he just pokes him, due to the Assassin having tier 8 durability. Not gonna be easy with the killer headache Yhwach'll be having, though, due to you being in more pain depending on how many powers you have and how strong they are with how power null works.

Pretty sure regular CAs don't have range like that unless they're in warp transit like they were.

Yhwach can't really do anything to them with his powers regardless of whether or not he can even try, and as such gets shot by an anti soul and dies.

Just anti hax. The less hax you have, the better off you are.

Yeah basically. Now that I think of it Ahriman's kinda like Yhwach on steroids and he got siezures from astral projecting too close to one, so this may be a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back