• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ywhach gets assassinated (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psykers can use the power of their souls to do pgysical force pretty easily. They can't just hit a CA with force superior to their durability, due to negation.

Remember that if the CA's close enough for a shot, Yhwach can't really see where they are, is in extreme agony, and is probably nulled directly at that point. Remember how the Eldar Farseer couldn't do any Eldar fate BS when a CA was hunting them down? Eldar can also manipulate their own fates, see Eldrad killing Abaddon, didn't seem to be an option there.

Like who he's fought, their experience, training, etc. I don't know how good Yhwach is in that area. I'm probably gonna actually focus more on HW now and as such won't respond as frequently though.

"Animus Speculum: The Culexus' ornate helm can function either as a dampener or amplifier of his powers depending on what the situation calls for. As the Culexus nullifies powers that twist and mold reality, users of such powers will find all their energy absorbed into the Animus Speculum, making the Assassin even stronger."

Me thinks this nulls TA pretty handily.

Hard to say,he doesn't engage in physical combat really. Although he has the experience of everyone who has ever touched him and died but that isn't really quantifiable since they're of unknown skill besides the sternritter he has absorbed.

But he is capable of fighting someone like Ichibe who is the head Shinigami and likely has eons of experience since he pretty much named everything in soul society.

• Yhwach's hax gets null? No chance at all.
  • Culexus is stronger than Yhwach.
What can Yhwach do? Nothing? I smell spite.

Culexus has bad durability, so if he gets hit he dies. Issue is, hitting him while nulled, in agony, against a basically invisible target who can instakill you isn't the easiest proposition, without even factoring in the combat skill of an average CA. Personally, idk if this is fair. Yhwach's wincon seems more theoretical.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
His durability is irrelevant if it's nigh impossible to even take advantage of it..
That's why they are good assassins lol.

Can't Yhwach just place "Traps" on the area from the future in the present? Orihime casuality warping doesn't work with Almighty.

CA's either find the traps regularly, ridiculous amount of Assassin education and all, or if its a magic thing nulled because dimensional bs.

Is not physical. Or magic. The traps are made from his shadows. They basically were you are gonna land, before you do.

Being made from the shadows of a soul? Probably not going to go that well

Apparently they aren't. I'm pretty sure that's reactions/combat moreso than movement, but OP should change that either way.

Apple sid that the traps would be the shadows of Yhwach.

Wokistan said:
Culexus has bad durability, so if he gets hit he dies. Issue is, hitting him while nulled, in agony, against a basically invisible target who can instakill you isn't the easiest proposition, without even factoring in the combat skill of an average CA. Personally, idk if this is fair. Yhwach's wincon seems more theoretical.
Invisible doesn't count in verse equalization since all Bleach characters are invisible by default.

Why can't Yhwach use his hands like this, and kill him?

Bleach-7895779
Bleach-7895785

I don't think verse equalization works like that, and its invis on people that can ordinary see invis people.

If Yhwach is close enough for punching he's already writhing in agony as the CA touches him and he dies.

Also, people who were totally unaffected by the powers of the CA (Rubric Marines) couldn't perceive the CA. As a result the CA just strode up to their leader and killed them in plain sight and nobody really knew what was going on.

Its a weird sort of thing. The mind just subconsciously does not want to perceive a blank, and as such doesn't. You overlook them super easily because their existence is too wrong for your mind to have to deal with. They also have real invis, to deal with stuff like Rubric Marines.

Wokistan said:
If Yhwach is close enough for punching he's already writhing in agony as the CA touches him and he dies.
I don't think agony would matter to Yhwach when Quincy have Existence Erasure for Souls with their arrows.

Bleach-5297599
Bleach-5297601
Bleach-5297603

I don't see how that means that mental anguish potent enough to cripple the likes of Ahzek Ahrima and cause pain to Slaaneeshi daemons (normally pain is a very good thing to them, no matter the magnitude, Blanks are different) isn't relevant. EE isn't really something I'd think of as painful anyways.

The Assassin won't be able to get near him without getting physically crushed from a minimum of a country wide range and Yhwach has a planetary range of influence.

Hell what can he do about the countless black creatures Yhwach can summon?

What can he do if Yhwach decides to bisect him from the future?

Yhwach being a soul means that his powers don't do shit. Also a week of prep is enough for the CA to just ask for them to blow up the planet instead, OP really needs to remove that.

Shoot them, Psyk Out grenade them, just ignore them, random black creatures definitely aren't hitting a CA. Officio Assassinorium feats are ridiculous.

Stuff like that's not working on a Culexus, Daemons wouldn't fear them nearly as much if it did. Otherwise, just get both in to the warp and go ham.

Wokistan said:
I don't see how that means that mental anguish potent enough to cripple the likes of Ahzek Ahrima and cause pain to Slaaneeshi daemons (normally pain is a very good thing to them, no matter the magnitude, Blanks are different) isn't relevant. EE isn't really something I'd think of as painful anyways.
Don't know if it counts, but if his mind can resist been erase along with his memories, all of his powers, physical stats and replace with an Ants, I think the mental anguish would be a piece of cake. Even when all of his powers were null vía Conceptual power he was still able to use his Almighty and restore himself back to normal.

Ahzek has some ridiculous degree of resistance, I'll see if I can dredge up the feat. That null sounds pretty inferior to 1-B null.

Yhwach isn't a soul,he is a Human or of an unknown race via is heritage. Week prep isn't relevant to someone with precog like Yhwach.

You keep telling me these things won't work but none of it on his profile,I don't see resistance to fate manipulation,Yhwach can just lift his arm and the Assassins head will be in his hand similar to what he did to Ichigo's sword and horn.

Yhwach probably needs explicit statements of not being magical for his powers to really do anything here at this point though. Basically every one of his abilities screams magic.

Fate manip is magic/psyker/whatever.

Pnull is higher dimensional, and they can permanently kill greater daemons. That is probably higher dimensional, but idk. It's almost certainly beyond Yhwach's ressurective capabilities.

Wokistan said:
Ahzek has some ridiculous degree of resistance, I'll see if I can dredge up the feat. That null sounds pretty inferior to 1-B null.
The guy with the null named/gave power to everything in the afterlife and can take it away.

That's still inferior to something that works on a dimensional scale of a number that "is too high to be quantified by human language".

The Almighty grants Yhwach reactive evolution the powers he can see via understanding it (it's how he nullified the effects of Ichibes conceptual hax).

Define "permanently kill" because he nullified Ichibes existence erasure that erases you to the point where you won't even reincarnate,so if it isn't higher dimensional I don't see why he can't null that at a 1st glance.

Wokistan said:
Pnull is higher dimensional, and they can permanently kill greater daemons. That is probably higher dimensional, but idk. It's almost certainly beyond Yhwach's ressurective capabilities.
What is "higher dimensional" in CA's verse?

Because Yhwach >>> these guys below (one of them Yhwach took barehanded above)

Bleach-2399507

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ehhh I don't think anyone takes that seriously Applelord..
Read it again. Is not what the rejected fan translation said. Aizen is giving a comparison, not saying Ichigo is 4 or 5 dimensional. Lmao

Daemons may be. Let me look for the stuff on them.

I wouldn't really say its a mess. Nobody is angry or rule breaking or anything, there's just a debate going on on a debate site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back