• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jill Presto vs Culexus Assassin: An unstoppable force vs An immovable Object

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a stomp, but from my limited understanding of Warhammer 40k the warp is 1-A and Culexus nulls it so it might not. No matter what one of my least favorite characters for Vs Debating dies, so what do I care? Also I'm going to do that thing where I have to get off the internet right after making a thread where it could easily hit the fan. Yay.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Obviously this is a Culexus Assassin becuase what other character from the Officio Assassinorum has ever been used on this website? Also that's what the title says.

Jilliee2
"Well … just speaking for myself … and I'm going out on a limb here … I'd like to say that you're an arrogant, ungrateful son of a bi—-h on a permanent power trip."

CulexusAssassinRender
"That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear."

The smurfest smurf to ever smurf:
"I'm everything proof":

Inconclusive:

Culexus is only to 1-B, Jill is above that, so she wins. Due to having type 8, she can't even die, causing a stomp. They did cut nids off from the hive mind before and have in groups blocked The Emperor's astronomicon and some non god daemons get that strong in the warp though @FW

Smurfs don't play well for matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back