• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: P & L! (Pac-Man & Luigi (Base)) Vs. Unkillable Robots! (Tecno-Zombie Mortum & The_Eliminator (Pre-Magic))

So, the Eliminator basically leads with sucking stuff into its mouth with a vortex, which includes items to utilize against them as well as people to BFR them.

It's been a hot minute since I've seen Wishology, but at least I still remember some things the Eliminator does.

P & L can return after getting BFRed with the Power Stars so it's not gonna help much. Both members of Unkillable Robots don't have a resistance to Transmutation which Luigi can easily perform with a number of his items. They also lack NPI with means they can't hurt any of the ghosts Pac summons or prevent P&L from reviving themselves from their ghost forms.

I mean, the issue is that since Luigi has the Power Star, the moment the Eliminator absorbs him while he has the Power Star with him, the Eliminator will straight up gain the powers of the Power Star as well as any other item Luigi or Pac-Man has if their bodies get sucked in along with their equipment. It should be noted that whenever the Eliminator gets access to a new item from absorption, he usually tends to immediately lead with it.

It is also worth mentioning that if the Eliminator absorbs Mortum, he will get a crazy RE and likely could expand the range of its absorption abilities

I mean, the issue is that since Luigi has the Power Star, the moment the Eliminator absorbs him while he has the Power Star with him, the Eliminator will straight up gain the powers of the Power Star as well as any other item Luigi or Pac-Man has. It should be noted that whenever the Eliminator gets access to a new item from absorption, he usually tends to immediately lead with it.
I mean the Power Star is gonna be in Luigi's hammer space so it's not physically on him until he takes it out, and that's even if the Eliminator can absorb P & L considering both their acrobatic skills and Self-Perception Manip.

I mean the Power Star is gonna be in Luigi's hammer space so it's not physically on him until he takes it out, and that's even if the Eliminator can absorb P & L considering both their acrobatic skills and Self-Perception Manip.
The Eliminator is able to summon more Eliminators to aid him in that case to the point they will be outnumbered.

Back