• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: Knightcrawlers (Batman (Post-FlashPoint) and Spider-man (Mark IV) vs Fourth Trumpet (Apocalypse Bird and WhiteNight)

Since Yung is having issues, i got permission to go ahead and do this round and report back
Thread with Rules

Anyways, our contestants are
Knightcrawlers!: 0
Batman (Post Flashpoint, Hellbat Key) and Spider-man (Mark IV Key)
and
Fourth Trumpet!: 0
Apocalypse Bird and WhiteNight (WhiteNight key, of course)

All base stats equalized
2 Minutes of prep
SBA otherwise
No Godly and above hax.

Due to Apoc Bird and WhiteNight being.....special cases, each egg is going to be placed randomly within the location, with 4 of each of WhiteNight's Apostles guarding each egg​

So first, both Bats and Spiddy have invisibility on top of their goofy stealth mastery so Fourth Trumpet is gonna have a very hard time finding them. Batman can send out his army of Robot Batmen to serve as a distraction and to try to break AB's eggs. While they're dealing with Batman's robots both Bats can Spiddy can scan them down to the cellular level and realize their abnormornal nature and realize going in to fight is a bad idea. They'll than try to BFR them with the Mother Box or teleport them outside the Source Wall.

Alright, lets start with Apoc Bird. Stealth Mastery is going to be moot with Enhanced Vision with Big Bird's eyes (Big Bird could see hundreds of kilometers and observe everything within the Black Forest), so until they can break that egg- yeah. Its going to suck for them. Apoc Bird can also Possess with Big Bird's eyes as well, so it would be able to just bring the two over to it and smash them up.

Apoc Bird also has Tech Manip, with it being able to cause containment breaches around it- and no light can exist around it (not even from a lighter), which also goes well with its Darkness Manip (light begone)

PALE damage is funny, as its also Death and Soul Manip

Anyways, WhiteNight
Possession, again, and he also commands his Apostles to go attack Knightcrawlers as well. As long as WhiteNight is alive, the Apostles dont die (they only go into a downed state until they get back up. WN also has PALE damage with Energy Projection (omnidirectional wave of PALE damage, which also heals the Apostles)

WhiteNight also has a fear aura secondly only to CENSORED, so if Batman or Spidey DO get close, theyre most likely going to panic

(Question, how does the Mother Box BFR work? Is it Reality Warping in a way?)

TLDR
PALE damage go brrrrr

Alright, lets start with Apoc Bird. Stealth Mastery is going to be moot with Enhanced Vision with Big Bird's eyes (Big Bird could see hundreds of kilometers and observe everything within the Black Forest), so until they can break that egg- yeah. Its going to suck for them.
As I said they have invisibility and Bats can disappear from right in front peeps with better Enhanced Senses than Apoc Bird such as other Justice League members like Superman.
Apoc Bird can also Possess with Big Bird's eyes as well, so it would be able to just bring the two over to it and smash them up.
There gonna be to busy dealing with Batman's robots to possess them and Spidey resists possession.
Anyways, WhiteNight
Possession, again, and he also commands his Apostles to go attack Knightcrawlers as well. As long as WhiteNight is alive, the Apostles dont die (they only go into a downed state until they get back up. WN also has PALE damage with Energy Projection (omnidirectional wave of PALE damage, which also heals the Apostles)
They can just BFR the Apostles and Bats Robots are gonna be unaffected by the PALE damage due to being inorganic.

I did say WhiteNight's Energy blast is omnidirectional, so its going to hit EVERYTHING, which, in hindsight, seems like it would be a hinderance, but the eggs are surprisingly bulky (they are ALEPH class but still)

Alright, lets talk about Apoc Bird first, he's the more complicated of the two. You may be correct about the whole invisibility thing, but the Bat Robots may not be able to work as Apoc Bird can shut down and force open containment chambers that are specifically designed to contain ABSTRACT BEINGSs and produce energy from them. If they do wish to engage (or let the Bat Robots do it, the Twilight Ego Weapon makes it so the more hurt it is, the more hurt its going to deliver. Not to mention the thing is HUGE if you can get a good image of it), but either way, Apoc Bird's going to very quickly tear through robots with its arms or energy beam attack

Oh yeah, both Apoc Bird and WhiteNight can freely teleport, i forgot to mention. Just overall makes them more annoying to put down for good

Btw is Abstract Existence restricted cause thats a Godly Defensive hax
I did say WhiteNight's Energy blast is omnidirectional, so its going to hit EVERYTHING, which, in hindsight, seems like it would be a hinderance, but the eggs are surprisingly bulky (they are ALEPH class but still)
Spidey can precog it and they can use their BFR options before they can use it.
but the Bat Robots may not be able to work as Apoc Bird can shut down and force open containment chambers that are specifically designed to contain ABSTRACT BEINGSs and produce energy from them.
Bats is a Supergenius who is one of the most intelligent beings in the DC Universe. His tech should be superior to that.
If they do wish to engage (or let the Bat Robots do it, the Twilight Ego Weapon makes it so the more hurt it is, the more hurt its going to deliver. Not to mention the thing is HUGE if you can get a good image of it), but either way, Apoc Bird's going to very quickly tear through robots with its arms or energy beam attack
Pretty sure due to stats being equal, Bats bots are gonna have equal stats to Apoc Bird's so overpowering them is gonna be very hard.
Oh yeah, both Apoc Bird and WhiteNight can freely teleport, i forgot to mention. Just overall makes them more annoying to put down for good
I'm pretty sure their teleportation isn't good enough to return from a Mother Box BFR and definitely not a enough to return from outside of the Source Wall.

Well yeah, i know AE is a godly hax, im just mentioning that for context for how powerful AB's Tech Manip is

Im not saying the Teleportation is going to save them from the BFR, im saying the Teleportation is going to make it so they wont be able to BFR them as quickly.
Hm. I may need to get someone who is a bit more knowledgeable on the verse then i am, see if they can help out
@Saikou_The_Lewd_King , apologies for the ping (if you even get it), but i need some help if you can provide

Though, i have a question, does Batman resist Possession in any way? If he doesnt, whats stopping Apoc Bird from Possessing him and forcing Batman to eat a very powerful attack. Hell, WhiteNight could Possess as well and force Batman to turn into an Apostle as well

Back