• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou’s AP: At least 30.05 megatons

Pain’s AP: At least 33.10 megatons with 7-B bodies, 1.56 gigatons with High 7-A bodies, 15.3 gigatons with Chibaku Tensei

Garou’s Speed: At least Mach 3550

Pain’s Speed: At least Mach 2986

Garou’s LS: At least 4.04 e+9 kilograms

Pain’s LS: 6.77 e+9 kilograms

Last edited:
Do you know the thread where that was determined?
Wdym? That's just how their scaling is.

30.05 megatons ~ Vaccine Man < Elder Centipede ~ Bang and Bomb < Rover ≥ Garou (This is already 7-B Garou but he gets even stronger in that key) << Darkshine ≤ Garou

Last edited:
I’ll give my two cents and say that the Six Paths of Pain have the advantage.

Garou has much greater fighting experience and his fighting styles like his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist or the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist are far beyond what Pain can manage. Garou’s reactive evolution could also allow him to overpower the Pains, not to mention with speed unequalized, he has a speed advantage.

However, the Six Paths of Pain have a shared field of view that would allow them to more accurately evade Garou’s attacks. Their numbers also give them an advantage: though Garou has fought against numbers, the heroes he fought were much weaker than him, some of whom he could take out in a single hit, and they didn’t have as good teamwork. These opponents are almost just as strong as him and can perform coordinated attacks, which Garou hasn’t had to deal with.

Each of the Pains possess each of their unique Justus which would give Garou some trouble. For one, the Animal Path could summon a variety of different creatures that could all pounce on him, and this Garou’s fighting style still can’t deal with animal opponents. The Asura Path’s mechanized body could also pose a problem, since he doesn’t have too much experience fighting mechanized opponents and has only fought Genos. However, the Deva Path would pose the biggest problem: his Shinra Tensei could damage Sage Mode Naruto and Jiraiya. If Garou gets hit with it, then he very likely gets killed, if not seriously injured. If by some chance that didn’t kill him, then Pain could just finish him off with the Human Path and suck out his soul. Even during the battle, Pain could try and pin Garou down to suck his soul out. I think Garou had higher LS, it’s still in the same Class G, and if multiple Pains work to pin him down, it’d be enough to keep him in place. Pain pinned Naruto down with one of the Pains, so it’s in-character of him, not to mention he can use the Chakra Rods to keep Garou in-place.

Pain’s cautious in-battle, so when he sees Garou rapidly evolving, he’ll try and finish him off with the Chibaku Tensei, which will definitely kill Garou.

Overall, Garou could potentially destroy the bodies of the Pains and evolve quickly enough to deal with them, but it just doesn’t seem likely with all of Pain’s other advantages.

Last edited:
Garou. He's more skilled, stronger, faster, and even as a half monster is still haxxed to all Hell.

I don't really see much logical basis for Pain winning. He's weaker, slower, less skilled, has a lower LS, and can't counter Garou's evolution without pinning him using his inferior LS.

Also, the animals beat up the Garou thing isn't true anymore. I mean it was early on, but in the fight where he turned half monster, he already fought and learned to use Watchdog Man's techniques, nullifying the advantage.

Garou would prrtty much have to let Pain win.

I don't really see much logical basis for Pain winning. He's weaker, slower, less skilled, has a lower LS, and can't counter Garou's evolution without pinning him using his inferior LS.
You realize that Pain has High 7-A bodies which are significantly stronger than Garou, right? The Deva Path's Shinra Tensei would critically injure Garou if he hit him with it and use the chance to steal Garou's soul while he's weakened and regenerating. And the LS isn't that inferior, and they could compensate if they add all the Pain bodies pinning him down together, though that might just be dumb logic.
Also, the animals beat up the Garou thing isn't true anymore. I mean it was early on, but in the fight where he turned half monster, he already fought and learned to use Watchdog Man's techniques, nullifying the advantage.
Even if Garou learned Watchdog Man's techniques, that doesn't specifically confirm he can fight against animals better, or at least he never outright confirmed that. I'm not sure how powerful the summons are, but they should still be enough to keep Garou on-edge.
Garou would prrtty much have to let Pain win.
And how's Garou gonna be able to survive the Chibaku Tensei if Pain eventually realizes how much Garou is evolving?

You realize that Pain has High 7-A bodies which are significantly stronger than Garou, right? The Deva Path's Shinra Tensei would critically injure Garou if he hit him with it and use the chance to steal Garou's soul while he's weakened and regenerating. And the LS isn't that inferior, and they could compensate if they add all the Pain bodies pinning him down together, though that might just be dumb logic.
The fight is using their Low 7B forms, so logically their 7A avatars are restricted.
Even if Garou learned Watchdog Man's techniques, that doesn't specifically confirm he can fight against animals better, or at least he never outright confirmed that. I'm not sure how powerful the summons are, but they should still be enough to keep Garou on-edge.
But... that was the entire point of earning watchdog man's techniques. It at least shows a capability to fight non-human combatants.
And how's Garou gonna be able to survive the Chibaku Tensei if Pain eventually realizes how much Garou is evolving?
With his superior speed, AP, skill, and LS, he has all he needs to stay alive and continue evolving.

My arguments haven't been rebuffed yet, so I don't really have anything to say in terms of this battle that hasn't already been said.

The fight is using their Low 7B forms, so logically their 7A avatars are restricted.
No, their High 7-A avatars aren't restricted. It's part of the match. Besides, this isn't Garou's Low 7-B Monster state, this is Garou's 7-B state
But... that was the entire point of earning watchdog man's techniques. It at least shows a capability to fight non-human combatants.
No, there was no real point in learning Watchdog Man's techniques besides the unpredictability the techniques gave to others used to fighting regular people
With his superior speed, AP, skill, and LS, he has all he needs to stay alive and continue evolving.
And how's Garou gonna do that when he's surrounded on all sides by powerful animal summons, several of Pain's bodies who know how to coordinate their attacks, who can rip his soul out, or use Chibaku Tensei

No, their High 7-A avatars aren't restricted. It's part of the match. Besides, this isn't Garou's Low 7-B Monster state, this is Garou's 7-B state
That's kind of an odd choice.
No, there was no real point in learning Watchdog Man's techniques besides the unpredictability the techniques gave to others used to fighting regular people
It clearly shows he can fight non human opponents.
And how's Garou gonna do that when he's surrounded on all sides by powerful animal summons, several of Pain's bodies who know how to coordinate their attacks, who can rip his soul out, or use Chibaku Tensei
Using his martial arts to block his opponents attacks from all sides, or just, idk, jumping over them.

Back