• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing skill is pointless, it comes down to opinion and interpretation. I could point out that Wolf beat Gyoubu, who literally fought off an army of other 9As who were among the literal best soldiers in the country (a place where people use kites to maneuver above enemies then dive into them with explosives only to then start rapidly chucking shuriken), but not a single word would matter. Coz it's all subjective. So suffice to say your argument of "yUJiRo ouTsKilLs" means zero to me.

Yujiro curbstomps people who curbstomp people who curbstomp 13yo Baki who is the best fighter at Tokyo's Dome Underground Arena where even the most average of fighters curbstomp Rickson Gracie who has a 700-0 winstreak in professional fighting. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

If you'd rather opt for not believing what can be backed up by numerous feats and upscaling then i'm afraid there's not much i can do.

We can argue skill all we want here, but that isn't the point.

Wolf has the greater arsenal, and the advantage of ressurection upon death. Plus, if for whatever reason Yujiro touches the Mortal Blade, he bites it.

KGiffoni said:
6th Sense makes him avoid touching it.
Can't ressurection be negated w/ incap?
Prom says 6th sense is crap and it doesn't matter anyways.

See the rest of the thread for the other arguments, feel like you missed out on something.

How the actual zuck is 6th sense crap? Its whole deal is identifying danger on stuff that seems harmless.

KGiffoni said:
How the actual zuck is 6th sense crap? Its whole deal is identifying danger on stuff that seems harmless.
Using the words of Prom: "Sixth sense in Baki also isn't really useful in combat. It just notifies you of worthy opponents."

Plus nobody has really countered literally any of the existing points of Wolf's either, outside of "Ap bRo" which is just fine and good but doesn't really do much in the face of parry-homingattack-organpiercegg among other fun methods of murder.

It's not just AP, it's AP, IR, and curbstomping in skill. I'd of course say Yujiro's plenthora of abilities that would make this a stomp, but he's in-character so he wouldn't utilize most of them.

How often does Wolf stun his enemies?

I asked how 6th Sense is useless hours ago with no response, so I've all but thrown that out the window

Edit: at this point, there's nothing to stop Yujiro from smelling the gunpowder in the Firecrackers like he did with the explosives on Strydum, using Analytical Prediction to predict their use, and rip the fuse off of them as they're in mid flight

1. Instincts rely on senses, even if they are instincts. Senses can be harmed. Your skill point is worthless, we've established why this is the case not to mention the feat you bring forward is just "he beat 700 people in 1v1s so epic" and not at all even quantifiably close to the one I brought up for the guy Wolf beat up

2. Literally all the time. Enemy giving you a hard time? Firecrackers.

I don't expect you to listen or change your vote, given the profile picture and the general atmosphere thus far. But I'm happy to talk about my shinobi son whom I have neglected for all these months.

How will he rip the fuse when the firecrackers are in Wolf's arm?

KGiffoni said:
It's not just AP, it's AP, IR, and curbstomping in skill. I'd of course say Yujiro's plenthora of abilities that would make this a stomp, but he's in-character so he wouldn't utilize most of them.
How often does Wolf stun his enemies?
Yep, it's really that simple. Yujiro is one of the top 5 most skilled on the site, Wolf isn't even on the board. Add to that like I said, him just being able to stop the Firecrackers, and his "posture" can't be broken

Sir Ovens said:
Cutting Wolf's arm off? Baki characters can do that barehanded.

@Bambu

Yeah you must already know i'm a huge Baki fan, it's good to have preferences. However, i don't let this preference decide on who i'm voting in a VS Match. It's just that i genuinely think Yujiro wins, it's not my fault if Yujiro is damn OP

Sir Ovens said:
He could just chop the arm off, or punch it and shatter it, or something to that affect (outright pulling it off wouldn't work unless he uses Aiki because of Wolf's Class G LS)

Firecrackers aren't enough to break the posture of a high-end Baki character. Could someone link Baki's feat of crafting a metal samurai while being smashed in a car repeteadly in Yujiro's "dress"?

Also not to be entirely rude but "Arguing skill is pointless, it comes down to opinion and interpretation." Is the most BS I've ever read on a site that determines winners off of skill and Facts.

RIP my 7-C boi

Wait... but that'd mean... more possible marches!

So let's try to look at it from both angles at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back