• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but if Yujiro was alerted to danger when Kaku punched, it means his Sixth Sense tells him when he's in danger, so not only does he know to avoid being grappled and stabbed, he also knows the moment his life is at risk.
Also, Wolf doesn't have the AP to hurt Yujiro through normal means. Yujiro doesn't even need to use any abilities, he can just hit him once and knock him out like he did to Yanagi. No Firecrackers, no posture break, no damage...

I really dont see your argument here?

Coincidentally, can someone explain to me why the last two votes for Yujiro are brand new FANDOM accounts with literally one edit (that is, coming into this thread and saying "Yujiro FRA")? I think the answer would be pretty interesting. Methinks somebody in here is taking this thread a bit too personally.

I've acknowledged every statement you've given me, either as not enough, or a flat out lie (shoutout to Prom). Don't fool yourself.

BonClay02 said:
Ok but if Yujiro was alerted to danger when Kaku punched, it means his Sixth Sense tells him when he's in danger, so not only does he know to avoid being grappled and stabbed, he also knows the moment his life is at risk.
Also, Wolf doesn't have the AP to hurt Yujiro through normal means. Yujiro doesn't even need to use any abilities, he can just hit him once and knock him out like he did to Yanagi. No Firecrackers, no posture break, no damage...
I really dont see your argument here?
I just said this as well. If Wolf does successfully grapple though, it's a difference of Class G vs Class 100, so Yujiro loses. My argument is that Wolf isn't skilled enough to grapple Yujiro

Two accounts with their first edits being to parrot what BakiHanma18 here has said. Veeeery interesting.

Not really, no. Just pointing out that it's extremely suspicious that two people showed up to vote to even the votes when you were losing.

SpookyShadow said:
I'm not accusing you of using a sock, you're a cool guy as far as I can tell, but I'm not completely sure who is the creator of the ALT's
I suspect one of the accounts, the seven guy, might be another friend in my GC, but he's not responding to texts

Also yeah, to be clear, we dunno if it's you, but I'm like 99% certain those are socks of somebody in this thread. Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do.

something something doubt

SpookyShadow said:
It's just the beginning of 2020, and I already believe this wins an award of "most derailed thread of the year"
I just want to make sure that there aren't socks. I asked a friend on the site, Choinoi, for some backup, but I wasn't expecting anyone else. Sorry for the derailment

Anyway to get "back on track". I've seen plenty of evidence to convince me that Yujiro would win. So far i havent seen or been told a way that Wolf touches yujiro without some evidence that yujiro can dodge.

Choinoi said:
Anyway to get "back on track". I've seen plenty of evidence to convince me that Yujiro would win. So far i havent seen or been told a way that Wolf touches yujiro without some evidence that yujiro can dodge.
From what I've seen, I think Wolf could in theory teleport in a grapple with Crow's Feather, but he can't Deathblow without breaking Yujiro's posture

Choinoi said:
So unless Wolf can dodge all ofYujiro's attempts, in the long run Yujiro is winning.
Parrying and... yes, it's very likely he could. Again, one attack on Wolf's part and he wins. Yujiro needs a literal slew of actions in order to even arguably win, and even then, we have to assume he doesn't kill for whatever strange reason. So yeah, ignore all evidence, very epic debating.

I should also note.

As of this RVT, what Baki has done here is still a warn-able offense. Dragging people in with no knowledge of the site purely to FRA train your exceedingly lacking argument is wrong.

Choinoi said:
So unless Wolf can dodge all ofYujiro's attempts, in the long run Yujiro is winning.
Normally, there's an argument since speed is equalized, though Yujiro has a massive skill advantage, along with something like 0.5 which he does use IC. Hell, if he gets ticked enough from Wolf's evades, DB comes out, with Yujiro now having oneshot AP AND a 4x speed advantage with his skill advantage. I reckon he could pump all of that out before Wolf can get a Deathblow quite easily

I've done the offense as im the one who invited BonClay to come into this site. And eventhough hes new he made his own argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back