• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf is 7-C now, so yeah

• Speed Equal
  • Both 7-C (Yujiro starts in base)
  • 20 meters apart
Wolf: 11 (Bambu, DMUA, Jasonsith, SoulOfCinder, StevenPogiPaitao, Arrogant Schmuk, Zarkh, SchneeOne, Promestein, Jackythejack, Theglassman12)

Yujiro: 9 (NotoriusSoda, BakiHanma18, SheevShezarrine, KGiffoni, Chinoi, Davidparra, Nathan, Ionliosite, BoneClay)

Ikki Kurogane:

SekiroWolf
Yujiro render 2018

We've seen how the Baki cast deals with dirty fighting like how Wolf fights before; reference Motobe, who's escaped Yujiro on multiple occasions and beat Jack and (a casual) Musashi through his dirty tactics.

Wolf also has a murder sword and can't die.

To be fair, it's very rare for Yujiro to kill people and usually opts for incapacitation

He also manages to successfully defeat Musashi on his own and has info analysis alongside possibly Benda whip to incap depending on Wolfs pain resistance

Motobe repeatedly insulted Yujiro to his face, I'd say Yujiro was very much in a murder mood there. I'm just saying that Wolf has access to a better array of tricks than Motobe.

Let's put it this way.

Wolf scales to just under 16 Kilotons. Yujiro can two shot 15 Kilotons fighters while in Base.

Oliva scales to casual Yujiro from statements and showings. Him surviving a hit is a supporting feat.

Notable statements of Oliva's power come from Yujiro and Baki. Yujiro states that Oliva is strong enough that he "wouldn't want to be hit by him head on" and this is later backed up when Oliva takes a hit from Yujiro and gets back up showing that a semi serious Yujiro and Oliva are comparable.

Later on in SOO Baki directly compares Oliva's raw strength to Base Pickle. The same Pickle who matched and in all honesty overpowered a semi serious Yujiro. Again backing up the idea that Oliva is somewhat comparable to semi serious Yujiro.

We also have the fact that Oliva could harm and make Nomi bleed with a punch.

Schnee One said:
I wonder, DB is an accepted 4x multiplier correct?
More accurately, 3-4x. When Baki use Incomplete Demon Back in the Maximum Tournament, Retsu is quote as saying "his kicks have doubled in strength!" It was discussed and accepted that a complete DB would be a 3-4x amp, which is consistent with the Jack v Baki match

So if this discussion is going to continue I'm going with Yujiro, he's stronger, more durable without the demon back, way more skill and has many ways to incapacitate. And with the demon back plus other amps he's becomes far more stronger and faster than before.

It negates dura to an extent, but not enough to kill in one strike.

To what extent? Apparently according to someone on the Raiden v Wolf thread, Crow's Feather allows for 1 time he can't be hit

Crow Feather basically teleports you upon contact with an attack. Wolf takes none of the damage and is teleported to a vantage point where he can attack, like behind, or above the enemy.

I dunno, I'd be more inclined to say it's a stomp. Motobe is similar to Wolf in fighting tactics and stats, but every time Yujiro actually tries against him, even slightly, he gets annihilated

So the reasons for going Yujiro completely ignore the fact that

A. another knowledgeable member of the verse, Prom, disagrees on kill-vs-incap

B. immortal wolf with literally tons of abilities that could very likely just insta-kill

C. wolf is no slouch in skill, either, see the "something something defeated Gyoubu in first key, who in turn defeated an army of hundreds of people with AP equivalent to him, and who were also the best of the best of the country, in a 1vAll fight"

so uh I vote Wolf chief, the AP difference ain't much when you consider that with Deathblows Wolf can one-shot people on his level anyways.

Deathblows aren't always from behind, just the easy-to-get ones are (see: stealth murder). All a Deathblow really is is just generally gutting an enemy with your weapon, killing them. You can do it from the front, from above, or any direction, it's more about catching an enemy with it than the direction it's initiated from.

@Schnee Oliva is stronger than a suppressed Yujiro, in fact during their fight Yujiro had to go serious to overpower him, Oliva also traded blows with Baki while the latter had awakened his demon back, Demon Back Baki was strong enough to send Yujiro flying and make him bleed.

Essentially Serious Yujiro > Demon Back Baki > Somewhat Serious Yujiro = Oliva > Heavily suppressed Yujiro = 15 Kilotons

I'm not sure if AP matters a lot when it's just an undefined amount above 15/16 kilotons for both of them and when Wolf has dura-neg options.

also this seems to be contentious within the Baki community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back