• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choinoi said:
I've done the offense as im the one who invited BonClay to come into this site. And eventhough hes new he made his own argument.
It's a good thing you has not only beaten Bloodborne and Sekiro 2x a piece, but we talk about Baki at least once every time we meet up

Alright, i'm on my PC. Could someone do me a quick TL:DR of the current arguments for Wolf that still stand?

That said no one has spoken for Killerseven00 and he hasnt returned yet. If he's under suspicion how do we go about that.

KGiffoni said:
Alright, i'm on my PC. Could someone do me a quick TL:DR of the current arguments for Wolf that still stand?
Class G lifting, Wolf can parry

Wolf kills... somehow. Apparently he can kill Yujiro in some other fashion than Deathblow

00potato said:
I might just vote Wolf if what Prom said at the start is true.
About what? If it's the Motobe thing, I asked for a link to that and never got it. I don't remember Yujiro ever even taking Motobe serious, let alone getting played like that

Wolf can insta-kill via Deathblow, he can literally ragdoll Yujiro via Class G, and his tricks to disorient make it nigh-impossible for Yujiro to casually stop this. Type 4 means killing Wolf just puts him at even more of a disadvantage. Alternatively, Wolf does have other methods to kill- poison sword, homing knives, etc.

Choinoi said:
To be fair any sword can be a murdersword, and can't die doesn't mean can't incap.
True, but Wolf's is a bit special.

It happens both in part 1 and in Baki Dou, when Motobe interrupts Yujiro's fight with Musashi to "protect him", and Yujiro loses it.

Yujiro is probably gonna be unaffected by the poison, actually. Baki was able to survive a huge dose of a poison that could instantly wilt and kill plants on contact, and that could instantly blind Doyle on exposure. It did **** him over (though it took like, days, if not weeks), but the fact that he didn't die within the day is impressive, and is noted to be shocking and borderline impossible by resident super doctor Kureha.

Yujiro's resistance is gonna be above that, and knocking him out needed enough tranquilizer to knock out a blue whale.

Promestein said:
It happens both in part 1 and in Baki Dou, when Motobe interrupts Yujiro's fight with Musashi to "protect him", and Yujiro loses it.
Yujiro is probably gonna be unaffected by the poison, actually. Baki was able to survive a huge dose of a poison that could instantly wilt and kill plants on contact, and that could instantly blind Doyle on exposure. It did **** him over, but the fact that he didn't die within the day is impressive.

Yujiro's resistance is gonna be above that, and knocking him out needed enough tranquilizer to knock out a blue whale.
I don't remember the Part 1 one, I'll try to find it, but as for Baki Dou, he was fighting Musashi so he was distracted. Add to that that Motobe was "protecting" him and not harming him, and the Sixth Sense wouldn't have gone off

That and the think about baby Yujiro crushing a poison dart frog (I think that's where his poison resistance comes from)

I remember that too, he also recovered quite quickly according to Tokugawa

Wolf can only use Deathblow if Yujiro's posture is broken, he can only use Class G lifting strength if he's able to grapple Yujiro, Firecrackers get destroyed with Wolf's arm, it would take 1 or 2 kills max for Yujiro to just incap, Yujiro is immune to poison (see Ogre Physiology), and the homing knives don't have the AP to hurt Yujiro.

I see the moves that can kill yujiro. But i dont see the way he will be able to use thoes moves without Yujiro dodging with ease.

1. Posture is a game mechanic. Nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, even if it weren't, Class G vs Class 100 lifting strength tells me Wolf could breathe on him and destroy his posture. So this point is so incredibly invalid in two very unique ways.

2. You assume he destroys Wolf's arm with nothing to back it up, interesting. Furthermore, they are not the crux of my argument, stop fixating on them as if they are the sole win con.

3. The homing knives hurt other 7-Cs tf you mean. They hurt him the same way the sword does, by right of piercing damage.

Get better points, stop parroting the same invalid ones ad nauseum.

Mr. Bambu said:
Wolf can insta-kill via Deathblow, he can literally ragdoll Yujiro via Class G, and his tricks to disorient make it nigh-impossible for Yujiro to casually stop this. Type 4 means killing Wolf just puts him at even more of a disadvantage. Alternatively, Wolf does have other methods to kill- poison sword, homing knives, etc.
First, let me just say Yujiro arguments for things he utilizes in-character. Saying his entire plenthora of abilities not only would be stompy but also not realistic since Yujiro rarely utilizes ALL of it. Alright, insta-kill via Deathblow. Yujiro identifies it via Analytical Prediction and 6th Sense and since he's far from an idiot he focuses on dodging (such as how he did against Kaku Kaioh while in base). Ragdolling via Class G. This seems good, but Yujiro, much like Baki and other martial artists of the Bakiverse, veeeeery rarely go into LS and they opt for staying in AP territory (punches, kickes, etc). And how would Wolf abuse his superior LS exactly? Dude is a sword user, he focuses on AP too.

What are his tricks to disorient exactly? And how do they work?

Type 4 only means that either: a) Yujiro kills him once or twice, then incaps him; b) Yujiro incaps from start (which he usually does in-character iirc).

Yujiro, as a baby, resisted poison that could kill 100000 adult men with only 1ml. So yeah, poison simply isn't enough.

Homing knives that i assume unlike Wolf's sword can't hit-kill Yujiro, only doing almost negligible damage? And really, how often does Wolf utilize that?

Choinoi said:
Wolf can only use Deathblow if Yujiro's posture is broken, he can only use Class G lifting strength if he's able to grapple Yujiro, Firecrackers get destroyed with Wolf's arm, it would take 1 or 2 kills max for Yujiro to just incap, Yujiro is immune to poison (see Ogre Physiology), and the homing knives don't have the AP to hurt Yujiro.
Yeah, and in order to break his posture, he's going to have to use Class G lifting strength, which he can't since he won't be able to grapple him. Also, not only do the knives not have the AP to hurt him since Yujiro in base is strong enough to oneshot and not take any damage from Wolf's normal attacks, but even if they could hurt him, he could just use Mawashi Uke or Udonde to knock them into the ground

you guys literally at one point say "okay he won't use all of that in-character", as does Prom, aaaagh

I'm refering to abilities such as Xiao Lee, Aiki, 0.5sU, Benda, Vacuum Palm, Sense Manip/Illusion Creation, and his many amping moves.

Udonde is used tho.

KGiffoni said:
I'm refering to abilities such as Xiao Lee, Aiki, 0.5sU, Benda, Vacuum Palm, Sense Manip/Illusion Creation, and his many amping moves.
Right, like 90% of his moveset is pretty much 100% for Blood lusted matches only, but these ones are quite likely to be used against a fellow 7-C, even if they're only Oliva level

Nah i'd say more like if they actually pose any danger to Yujiro (unlike Oliva) since then his 6th sense would kick in. But even then, Yujiro is so cocky i'd say he still wouldn't go all out.

The Butterfly Kunai ignore dura like the Mortal Blade tho, even if Yujiro swipes the kunai away, the butterflies that follow it are homing and will still do damage to Yujiro if he blocks them.

Sir Ovens said:
The Butterfly Kunai ignore dura like the Mortal Blade tho, even if Yujiro swipes the kunai away, the butterflies that follow it are homing and will still do damage to Yujiro if he blocks them.
That's what I meant about knocking them into the ground. Yujiro wouldn't know to drive them into the ground at first, but when they make their way back around from the first dodge or block (blocking causing Yujiro's hands to possibly get cut up depending on how he uses Mawashi Uke), but the second time, he'll take care of them by knocking the blades into the ground, leaving them stuck

Sir Ovens said:
Yujiro isn't dumb. He senses the danger, then either dodges it like Baki does (some crazy dodging feats btw), or doesn't necessarily come in contact with their edges.

KGiffoni said:
Sir Ovens said:
Yujiro isn't dumb. He senses the danger, then either dodges it like Baki does (some crazy dodging feats btw), or doesn't necessarily come in contact with their edges.
That's what I thought as well. I think it's more likely he either dodges or uses Mawashi Uke on the hilts instead of the blades, right?

"That's what I meant about knocking them into the ground."

Friendly reminder that while LS isn't generally important, it plays in heavily here. That knife is thrown with force weight over 10x what Yujiro could possibly manage.

Mr. Bambu said:
Friendly reminder that while LS isn't generally important, it plays in heavily here. That knife is thrown with force weight over 10x what Yujiro could possibly manage.
That's not how LS works, it doesn't apply to throwing stuff afaik.

And trust me, Yujiro (and most Baki characters) don't go to ground play.

It does though. That sort of thing is measured in force. Force is measured in kg.

KGiffoni said:
Mr. Bambu said:
That's not how LS works, it doesn't apply to throwing stuff afaik.

And trust me, Yujiro (and most Baki characters) don't go to ground play.
Even if it does, he could just use Udonde to drive each one into the ground one by one, right? He could dodge them and apply a vertical force separate from the Class G horizontal force, driving them into the dirt and stopping them

Mr. Bambu said:
It does though. That sort of thing is measured in force. Force is measured in kg.
You're into the calc group for far longer than me so i'll agree since i don't know any better. Still, the other points still stand.

I love that you refuse to respond to me directly and instead just back up other people who choose to give actual rebuttals

You guys enjoy fixating on minor side-points rather than the main point. That point being? Yujiro doesn't know of Wolf's LS, and ostensibly has no reason to do 99.9% of the things all of you assure me he would do. He doesn't know of the Shinobi Prosthetic, and he sure as hell doesn't know about Wolf being immortal. Wolf has to stab once to just insta-kill, and even assuming Yujiro is (for whatever reason) literally omniscient in this scenario, he still has to take somewhere along the lines of 5x the actions to viably disable Wolf while at significant disadvantages. Votes for Yujiro blatantly ignore this and at least a few acknowledge bias via real life friendship. I'm astounded by this thread's capacity for desperation.

Mr. Bambu said:
I love that you refuse to respond to me directly and instead just back up other people who choose to give actual rebuttalsYou guys enjoy fixating on minor side-points rather than the main point. That point being? Yujiro doesn't know of Wolf's LS, and ostensibly has no reason to do 99.9% of the things all of you assure me he would do. He doesn't know of the Shinobi Prosthetic, and he sure as hell doesn't know about Wolf being immortal. Wolf has to stab once to just insta-kill, and even assuming Yujiro is (for whatever reason) literally omniscient in this scenario, he still has to take somewhere along the lines of 5x the actions to viably disable Wolf while at significant disadvantages. Votes for Yujiro blatantly ignore this and at least a few acknowledge bias via real life friendship. I'm astounded by this thread's capacity for desperation.
Here's how Yujiro's 6th sense works, go for 6:05. He would know Wolf has far higher LS thanks to it, also analytical prediction. While he wouldn't know Wolf is immortal, if someone dies, dies, dies and comes back then i'd rather try different ways to end this person rather than just letting them try to kill me for the rest of my life, it's very logical. Yujiro has abilities and skill to make up for his few disavantages. He'd do what is logical because he's not an idiot and SBA dictates he wants to defeat Wolf and win, it's reeeeally simple.

I have been responding to you directly for quite some time. You sound like the desperate one here, considering Wolf is the one winning and yet you just say everyone voting for Yujiro is ignorant/bias/etc etc while we're (or at least i'm) trying to focus on actual arguments.

Edit: yeah i think this getting closed is for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back